Author Topic: EVOLUTION is fact, but Natural Selection is FLAWED!  (Read 22238 times)

John

• Getbig II
Re: EVOLUTION is fact, but Natural Selection is FLAWED!
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »
Evolution of life has occured here on planet Earth, that is an incontrovertible scientific fact. The fossil record does not lie. However, the MECHANISM of action–meaning, HOW evolution took place, has not been adequately excplained. Natural Selection is true, and plays a large role in the evolution of life, but it certainly isn’t the whole picture. It would take an absolute leap of FAITH for me to believe that something as complex and intricately functioning as the BRAIN arose simply from random mutations and the subtle pressures of natural selection. As a true scientist and philosopher, I don’t make leaps of faith, but rather, I believe in the EVIDENCE, and simply can not accept that Natural Selection is the SOLE cause for ALL of the magnificent and incredible diversity and variation of life here on Earth. Information theory prohibits such a misplaced and unreasonable belief.

Information, as a law, must always come from an intelligent source such as a computer or a brain. Each and every one of the TRILLIONS of cells in our bodies has been programmed with brilliant mathematical instructions encoded in our DNA. The BRAIN, and all of life on earth, have been intricately and precisely developed, as the most powerful and brilliant TECHNOLOGY of our natural universe. WE as human beings are literally, as heinously complex carbon-based life forms, highly advanced organic TECHNOLOGICAL beings that have even created our OWN technologies, much in our own images. Perhaps our purpose is to continue to PRODUCE, to develop ever more complex technologies that eventually enable us to unlock the full potential of our own DNA(genetic information technology). All of life on earth is highly advanced organic technology, based on the brilliant mathematics of DNA. From the smallest bacterium to the largest fish in the sea, all of life has been progammed by an unmistakably intelligent source, far superior to that of human beings. It is plainly obvious that LIFE, as a complex form of natural organic technology, could not arise simply from random mutations. It is just not possible, and as I scientist, I just can’t believe that.

DOGMATISM exists even among the scientific community, something that I can now see as I have grown older, smarter, and wiser. I will be offering my hypothesis for how life and it’s astounding diversity and variation arose here on earth, using the new sciences of Systems Theory, Chaos and Complexity, Emergent Properties, Quantum Consciousness, Cynamics, and Sacred Geometrical Mathematics.

“Anyone who becomes seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that there is a spirit manifest in the laws of of the Universe, a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”-Albert Einstein

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”-”The FOUNDER of Quantum Physics, Max Planck:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/4000.htm

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »
Yeah. You're an agnostic.

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all topped up here.

This And....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2013, 07:07:47 PM »