Author Topic: 2014 Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani & Branch Warren 2 weeks out  (Read 8407 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: 2014 Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani & Branch Warren 2 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 09:27:32 PM »
Evan needs to find a way to take the stress off his delts/tris and put it on his fuckin chestm

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2014, 09:33:59 PM »
Evan needs to find a way to take the stress off his delts/tris and put it on his fuckin chestm

Solid advice, shock wave. I just contacted Evan and told him your advice. He said his pecs are massive now.  ;D ;D
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2014, 09:50:26 PM »

Solid advice, shock wave. I just contacted Evan and told him your advice. He said his pecs are massive now.  ;D ;D
Solid. Bro just needed another set of eyes. :D

honestly though, how many times have you known someone who KNOWS what their trouble spot is, yet they lift the same way week in and week out only making it worse?

People dont like to change, they like to stay in their comfort zone,  and a lot of times guys either dont see their issue or they know what they need to work on but they dont change anything, or they change 1 thing, like adding a new exercise or another set but keep everything else the same, and then wonder why their issues are only getting worse

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2014, 09:59:29 PM »

honestly though, how many times have you known someone who KNOWS what their trouble spot is, yet they lift the same way week in and week out only making it worse?

People dont like to change, they like to stay in their comfort zone,  and a lot of times guys either dont see their issue or they know what they need to work on but they dont change anything, or they change 1 thing, like adding a new exercise or another set but keep everything else the same, and then wonder why their issues are only getting worse
good advice

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 10:03:06 PM »

Well, sometimes nothing helps. I have a shitty chest. I have tried EVERYTHING! It just wont grow like my other body parts.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »

Well, sometimes nothing helps. I have a shitty chest. I have tried EVERYTHING! It just wont grow like my other body parts.
well yes. I thought we were just pointing out the obvious because this is getbig big and were assholes who assume everyone else are total retards.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 10:45:53 PM »
well yes. I thought we were just pointing out the obvious because this is getbig big and were assholes who assume everyone else are total retards.

Well, arent they?  :D :D
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 10:57:02 PM »

Yep, my "coach" (oh brother) says I have Evan Centopanni syndrome. Delts and arms are my best non sex organ bodyparts. Everything grows like a weed except the chest, and you can bet your ass I've done every 12 week chest growth program known to man and tried every exercise, angle, rep scheme, training split known to man. Gear does indeed make everything grow but it grows in the SamE proportion as when you're natty. Your good parts become FREAKY. Your weak parts become "good." Just a genetic thing   :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 11:57:42 PM »
Evan has nowhere left to go but down.

"Not bald head???" Not sure if you've seen pics of him lately, but that's about as close a shave as you can get.

It won't be long.

Evan is what, 31?  32?

From what I've seen... most dudes are fine at 32 and are in trouble by 37.   Something about that little 5 year window.

Sure, we all know a guy that went bald at 19, and we all know dudes with Fabio locks at 50 years old.  But for most dudes, it's mid-30s that hair gets thin.

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 04:33:44 AM »
It's time for Branch to leave the stage. Evan will do pretty well at this years Arnold i'm sure.

TimBryce

• Getbig II
  • ceo
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 04:41:32 AM »
Does Evan even trains legs? hahaha, all this bodybuilder lifestyle for years and has yet to have good pair of quadriceps... <--- Failure of a man

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 05:38:40 AM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 08:30:38 AM »
Scentofpanties is all arms and calves.

His quads also look down in size, his calves are almost the same size.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 08:33:06 AM »
Branch's face has the tertiary-stage liver cancer look. Given how he's done any number of interviews and videos about his house, car, wife, good life, etc. it should be obvious by now he continues pumping himself full of drugs to compensate for something. I'd like to say it's his Lee Priest-style height complex but it seems more profound than that. He just can't see himself as a person without the hormonal profile of a water buffalo, even with his limbs deteriorating on a yearly basis. Sad. Looks like his androgen receptors are saturated and no longer responding to the chemicals he pumps into them daily. Dead before 55.

But still wider than Heath.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 09:14:08 AM »
Evan does not look good in that pic. Many genetic flaws.

Branch is Branch. Looked monstrous in his recent shoulder training video with Johnny Jackson.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 09:43:43 AM »
that guy evan is very impressive imo
R

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 10:06:23 AM »
centopani posing in front of a banner that says pmma, priceless

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:00 AM »
centopani posing in front of a banner that says pmma, priceless

i wondering if he does alittle bjj/boxing/thia ect since the pic is in a mma gym?
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 11:06:57 AM »
Evan has Huge delt huge arm longish torso syndrome! Chest never comes up to equal Arms and delts! I have always had the same problem! No matter what I did for chest it always lagged a little behind!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 11:21:04 AM »
I have always admired Branch's ability to come in shape. Too bad he never talks about his diet and drug regime. He is smaller than in the past but shredded already ...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 11:27:11 AM »
Evan looks the same as before. Big un-separated arms, no chest, sausage roll abs, quads that lack separation.
Branch is the one that has improved---for the worst.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »
Evan looking fairly good conditioning-wise, upper body is good but his waist looks a tad wide which is making his quads look smaller.

Branch is looking, well, not great but it's hard to tell exactly from that photo. His conditioning will no doubt be on point like it always is but his body overall looks completely shot. He should be giving serious thought to retiring now.

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 03:35:27 PM »

Branch has a look on his face like his penis fell into the toilet while taking a crap, and there is nothing he can do about it. Nothing.

Other than that lachrymose face, he looks like he's ready to take 5th place. Good for him.

Evan looks great also.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 06:19:52 PM »

Branch has a look on his face like his penis fell into the toilet while taking a crap, and there is nothing he can do about it. Nothing.

Other than that lachrymose face, he looks like he's ready to take 5th place. Good for him.

Evan looks great also.

Are you a JNN gimmick?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
evan looks on point
has a grainy look coming in

Branch looks terrible, small, soft
Branch really should retire

he's not doing his health any favors, nor the future of his child and wife