Author Topic: Top Ten Ways They Fix the Olympia  (Read 9783 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Top Ten Ways They Fix the Olympia
« on: September 29, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »
TOP TEN WAYS THEY FIX THE OLYMPIA

1. Call a judges meeting the day before the show to strategize how they will justify Cutler winning.
2. Flex photographers take contest photos of Cutler filling the frame - everyone else is shot differently with less zoom. That way, when people compare photos, Cutler looks bigger and more detailed in each one, even though we know otherwise. Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

3. Judges agree not to not call out Cutler against Wolfe. Instead we get Cutler v. Will Harris.
4. Judges try to make us think this is 2006 all over again with pointless Cutler-Coleman comparisons, as if either guy is worth calling out in the first round.
5. Dishonest publications do a sudden about-face from last year and decide that size is more important than conditioning. None of them explain how Ruhl still fails to make top 10.
6. Flex Magazine reports that the show is between Cutler and Martinez, describing Jay as "clearly the biggest competitor among the upper echelon competitors" -- whatever the fuck that means!
7. All of the so-called "writers" report their "predictions" during the show instead of a fair description of the total mockery we are witnessing. Only Lift Studios has the cojones to report that the show should be between Victor and Dexter.
8. Photographer assistants are already reviewing photos to find ones where Cutler is fully into pose and Victor and Dexter are not.
9. Judges change scorecards with calculators to figure out how to set stage for Jay's "come-from-behind" victory.
10. Judges tell Victor the contest "is all yours" on Friday night, so he can relax enough to allow Jay to "sharpen up" enough to win on Saturday. Just watch.

In fact, the only thing weighing in Victor's favor is his close relationship with head judge Steve Weinberger and Steve's wife and fellow judge Bev Francis. This may come down to a behind-the-scenes battle between the judges and their lobbying of other judges.

And of course, MHP's (Vic's sponsor) Gerard Dente has probably been on the phone for the past 48 hours calling the judges and offering them all-expenses paid trips to the Caribbean.

"There are things....that go on...that people don't need to know."
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: HOW THEY FIX THE OLYMPIA
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »
3. Judges agree not to not call out Cutler against Wolfe. Instead we get Cutler v. Will Harris.

Interesting.  In those pics you posted, Wolf beats Cutler on every body part except calves.  :o

Ron: "I am lazy."

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »
shut the fuck you up idiot none of that is going on. what a retard.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
Interesting read, time will tell if it holds up. I know it doesn't matter (to the judges) but making Jay's pics bigger only make his flaws more obvious.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »

1. Call a judges meeting the day before the show to strategize how they will justify Cutler winning.
2. Flex photographers take contest photos of Cutler filling the frame - everyone else is shot differently with less zoom. That way, when people compare photos, Cutler looks bigger and more detailed in each one, even though we know otherwise. Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

4. Judges try to make us think this is 2006 all over again with pointless Cutler-Coleman comparisons, as if either guy is worth calling out in the first round.
5. Dishonest publications do a sudden about-face from last year and decide that size is more important than conditioning. None of them explain how Ruhl still fails to make top 10.
6. Flex Magazine reports that the show is between Cutler and Martinez, describing Jay as "clearly the biggest competitor among the upper echelon competitors" -- whatever the fuck that means!
7. All of the so-called "writers" report their "predictions" during the show instead of a fair description of the total mockery we are witnessing. Only Lift Studios has the cojones to report that the show should be between Victor and Dexter.
8. Photographer assistants are already reviewing photos to find ones where Cutler is fully into pose and Victor and Dexter are not.
9. Judges change scorecards with calculators to figure out how to set stage for Jay's "come-from-behind" victory.
10. Judges tell Victor the contest "is all yours" on Friday night, so he can relax enough to allow Jay to "sharpen up" enough to win on Saturday. Just watch.

In fact, the only thing weighing in Victor's favor is his close relationship with head judge Steve Weinberger and Steve's wife and fellow judge Bev Francis. This may come down to a behind-the-scenes battle between the judges and their lobbying of other judges.

And of course, MHP's (Vic's sponsor) Gerard Dente has probably been on the phone for the past 48 hours calling the judges and offering them all-expenses paid trips to the Caribbean.

good points

i don't see any way they can justify having dex or wolf out the top three

my top three would be

1. dex
2. wolf
3. victor

it will never happen though
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 11:21:07 AM »
OMG, well done!!  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
Nice post Ed, and a lot of work put into it as usual. As with all conspiracies, there is an element of truth and untruth to it and I'm not so sure.

Has any judge or former judge ever broken the silence and explained exactly what it is they discuss at the judges meeting?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »
Since when is a guy so smooth and soft deemed so much better than his competition that the competition is unworthy of a single callout? If anything, Cutler is the one who is unworthy of the comparison.

BigNationRadio.com

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 11:23:38 AM »
they knew if they put jay next to wolf

wolf would own him

they don't want the audience to se that

its another gunter situation
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 11:23:56 AM »
Wolf shoulda jumped outta line and challenged Jay!!! Fuck all this callout BS. That would made the whole show worth watching.  

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 11:26:07 AM »

Why is your diabetic ass still here?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 11:27:21 AM »

Does anybody have Steve Weinberger's cell/personal e-mail?   :D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »
Good job as always Ed.

Cutler looks completely horrible.

I can't wait to hear how this one is explained to all of us "uninformed" fans.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 11:32:24 AM »
Nice post Ed, and a lot of work put into it as usual. As with all conspiracies, there is an element of truth and untruth to it and I'm not so sure.

Has any judge or former judge ever broken the silence and explained exactly what it is they discuss at the judges meeting?
Former IFBB Boss Wayne DeMilia has confirmed all the backroom shenanigans to me. It's nothing I didn't already know. Basically, all the perks and benefits that the judges by keeping a reigning Mr. O in office. I think every single judge is either a contest promoter or has an interest in a supplement company. The deals made are Free Mr. O Guest Posings at their show or shows (which not only saves them $5000, but significantly boosts their bottom line), endorsement of their products, or special "friendship" benefits.
BigNationRadio.com

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »
Wolf shoulda jumped outta line and challenged Jay!!! Fuck all this callout BS. That would made the whole show worth watching.  
great post special ed- and yes, i agree with u disgusted - that would be worth watching

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »

Hahahaha, Racer X is back. Seriously, dude, you need to go away forever.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »

Thats a pretty good idea.......to be kicked out of the show  :D just kidding

Master Blaster

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 11:38:10 AM »
Former IFBB Boss Wayne DeMilia has confirmed all the backroom shenanigans to me. It's nothing I didn't already know. Basically, all the perks and benefits that the judges by keeping a reigning Mr. O in office. I think every single judge is either a contest promoter or has an interest in a supplement company. The deals made are Free Mr. O Guest Posings at their show or shows (which not only saves them $5000, but significantly boosts their bottom line), endorsement of their products, or special "friendship" benefits.

Oh brother. I've been seriously naive about this. I thought there was some level of fair play. Hahahah, what a tool I was.  ;D

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »

Interesting.  In those pics you posted, Wolf beats Cutler on every body part except calves.  :o

Yyyyup. High calves will fuck up everything. Draws the eye, negates the rest of a great physique.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »

Exhibit B:

FUCK YEAH, coudnt said it better myself, im glad we have some realistic people in the bb scene.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »

Yyyyup. High calves will fuck up everything. Draws the eye, negates the rest of a great physique.

TNBT

ha ha, your back's huge!
Deep Tissue Massage

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »
Last year....Wolf was getting the shaft.

I think Wolf (even last year) is the new dog on the block.  He's the up & comer.  He's got a couple of weak spots...but is going to rule the roost for the next couple.

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
ha ha, your back's huge!

Yeah, and that relates to this thread how?  ???

Besides, I'd sooner have a pic of my own mediocre back as my avatar, than a homoerotic pic of Christ-knows-who.

TNBT  :-*
Only 25 characters!?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2007, 11:46:51 AM »

Be careful bro. You might a an unexpected visit.  :o ;D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »

you are so full shit the sewers are getting jealous. Either that or Wayne is talking some real shit.