Author Topic: Lets say... oh I don't know...maybe I wanted to dispose of a fatmans 400 lb body  (Read 982 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
... how deep would I bury that giant sack of lard?

... what brand of quick lye is best?

... is there a particular shoveling technique that will minimize blisters?

Thanks in advance guys   :D :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What did this guy do to be this deep in your head, you shouldn't let him get to you like that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
11 feet deep,

www.red-devil-lye.com
128 Pounds Technical Grade Sodium Hydroxide - Beads
Item# NAOH-128
$189.99

Wear gloves for sure, maybe lined gloves, you might sweat more, but they will be comfy.

Happy digging and good luck! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
HAAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEgendary thread ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Might I recommend a different method.

United States Patent 5515793 Link to this page: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5515793.html
Abstract:

An incineration furnace for disposal of waste in which substantially complete burning of waste materials is obtained. A stirring member is rotatably supported in the interior of an incinerator housing, making up the main incineration furnace body. Air for accelerating burning of the waste material is forcibly fed from a blower through the stirring member. The stirring member is rotated and driven through the inside of the housing by a motor. Waste is agitated and mixed between movable tubes provided on the stirring member, and by first and second fixed blades disposed in the incinerator housing, thereby facilitating burning and incineration of the waste material.

mass 04

• Getbig V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
... how deep would I bury that giant sack of lard?

... what brand of quick lye is best?

... is there a particular shoveling technique that will minimize blisters?

Thanks in advance guys   :D :D
You killed Squadfloppy?  ???

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
It takes the lotion and rubs it on its skin....

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
What did this guy do to be this deep in your head, you shouldn't let him get to you like that.

Gee whiz, I have no idea how you could have possibly gotten the idea that perhaps maybe someone might have done that to "you"...

... I was just lamenting about a time when, if I came across the carcass of a bloated human pedophile hippo, how I might help the local community, and their children, by "eliminating" said corpse.

That's all I meant (wink, wink)   ;D ;D ;D ;D