Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373214 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #725 on: October 10, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »
chaos, here is Loons on stage most muscular

Damn

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:47 PM »
Quite obviously beats b-boy don't you think ???
If you are going to judge who is the better bodybuilder  ,Loon takes it easily , BBoy looks great but he didn't even win his class in Nationals .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #727 on: October 10, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »
If you are going to judge who is the better bodybuilder  ,Loon takes it easily , BBoy looks great but he didn't even win his class in Nationals .
Taking nothing away from anyone, just judging on the pics presented.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #728 on: October 10, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »
You're right chaos. I think he does.

I'll put bboy third. Loon could be pro but chooses not to cause he makes more money that way (I think that was what we concluded with after seeing his contest history)

Havent seen maxxmuscles stage shots.

Of course not.  If he turned pro then he wouldn't win any IFBB shows...they usually don't let foreigners win.  He gets a fat check from the government and never has to work a day....just literally eat, sleep, and train
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: October 10, 2011, 07:27:30 PM »
I am removing dyslexic from the list because his picture stopped showing because of photobucket.

Some things I want your opinions on chaos n Mr N,

should Brakus be higher? should buselmo be lower? should hazbin be lower? should Groink be higher? what about okami, does anyone have any better shots of him? should Goudy be on list 2 ? ???
Those guys are OK I think.....Goudy should probably be on list 2 unless he has a different pic. Pretty high on the list though cause he is a big dude and fairly lean for a guy that has no interest in competing. Oh and lets get a real pic of MattT not a photshopped, glorified ad pic. Brakus could move up above Bam-Bam, leave Buselmo where he is. I think MattT might move down if you see his real comp pic next to buselmos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: October 10, 2011, 07:36:54 PM »
I think hazbin and TheOak could easily be put in above MattT, he looks small and fragile in that video.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #731 on: October 10, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
That's why they call him quadzilla.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #732 on: October 10, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »
You quoted my post to pellius here.....not sure pellius ever competed in bodybuilding.

Judging from the MM pic you just posted of b-boy, I would put him below Loon and Maxxmuscle...I guess we would need to see their leg pics, but on upper body alone I think they both beat him.

Pellius, this isn't an athletic event, this is a pageant based solely on looks......ClavinH "Looks" better than you. If you would like to start your own "Too poor to afford a gym so I have to run uphill in public places" thread, by all means, go ahead. :)  BTW......when was the last time you ran up that hill?

Racist!

And CalvinH is bloofy. Can't you see it? Look beyond the lighting and camera angles.

And one other thing, and I didn't really want "to go there" but you forced my hand. The guy lacks FOUNDATION! There. I said it. HE LACKS FOUNDATION!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #733 on: October 10, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »
me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #734 on: October 10, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »
Racist!

And CalvinH is bloofy. Can't you see it? Look beyond the lighting and camera angles.

And one other thing, and I didn't really want "to go there" but you forced my hand. The guy lacks FOUNDATION! There. I said it. HE LACKS FOUNDATION!

Calvin H and pellius are two of my favorite posters here.  I cannot have this conflict on the G&O.  Take this matter to the Sports Discussion Board, preferably the MLB talk thread.  I will determine the victor.  You will then shake hands like men, and part ways.

There can be only one.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: October 10, 2011, 07:52:25 PM »
The more contestants persuaded to join this list constitutes more physiques to analyze and debate their merits. Plus the drama has really kicked into full gear as of late and has added an exciting type "edge" to it all. Easy to see how a thread like this could go 100 pages or more.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #736 on: October 10, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
The more contestants persuaded to join this list constitutes more physiques to analyze and debate their merits. Plus the drama has really kicked into full gear as of late and has added an exciting type "edge" to it all. Easy to see how a thread like this could go 100 pages or more.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!

It is pretty entertaining, lots of emotions flying around in here  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: October 10, 2011, 07:57:31 PM »

I hate to say it but CalvinH appears to be a pretty big guy and while I know that you're ripped to pieces, you sacrifice a ton of muscle in the process.  We went back and forth on this last year, remember, when we were arguing about who had the better physique.  You got conditioning down pat but the muscularity and size isn't there...the midsection prob isn't that big but it does distract from your physique and I've seen your full picture.

But like I said before, there appears to be a hodge podge criteria set.  But I'm not going to complain about any further placings because quite frankly I'm still getting killed by all of these juicers.

Oh well...at least I'm still gettin paid.. ;D

Melvin, you surprise me. I would think you of all people would be able to see beyond the flattering lighting and sly camera angles. Just look how he turns off to the side like that and how he positions his arms? It's all an illusion! See how he, in an  ever so subtle manner, places his hand over his premenstrual pooch? If he took a pic, a front on standing relax pic with his arms to the side you would see the glaring weaknesses. The narrow shoulders, wide hips, the hint of boyish pudginess that he could never shake, that beer induce pooch just below his belly button. And most of all: The Lack of FOUNDATION!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: October 10, 2011, 07:59:16 PM »

Of course not.  If he turned pro then he wouldn't win any IFBB shows...they usually don't let foreigners win.  He gets a fat check from the government and never has to work a day....just literally eat, sleep, and train

Where does he live and what does the government get out of it?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #739 on: October 10, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »
one more,,,

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: October 10, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »
Calvin H and pellius are two of my favorite posters here.  I cannot have this conflict on the G&O.  Take this matter to the Sports Discussion Board, preferably the MLB talk thread.  I will determine the victor.  You will then shake hands like men, and part ways.

There can be only one.

Notice how that snake is suddenly MIA. He knows that I know what's up. When he's ask to post just a front standing relax shot he'll know that what I know is what you all will know. And watch the excuses come flying.

The guy ends practically every night collapsing into a drunken stupor. Yet he sits smugly above me. Me! Who has sacrificed so much living a life of piety and virtue. I will not have some self-indulgent heathen sitting on top of me crapping all over my head and mock and ridicule all that I live and stand for.

This will not do. This will not do at all.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #741 on: October 10, 2011, 08:44:47 PM »
Pellius, the internet is running out of cyber space with all your posts. Settle down, stud.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #742 on: October 10, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
Pellius, the internet is running out of cyber space with all your posts. Settle down, stud.

Have you seen his face? all he has is the internet.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #743 on: October 10, 2011, 09:29:34 PM »
Aussiepro,looking damned impressive!!
much appreciated my friend
there's no magic pills... just needles

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #744 on: October 10, 2011, 10:22:32 PM »
but you put old pic. of many of the guys in list number 1.. why are you so sure they are still in good shapes??.. because they say so??..

this thread was going to be much better if:

- everyone must post a VERY recent shot with a date proof just for this thread..
- to make 2 separate lists one for natural guys and one of unnatural..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #745 on: October 10, 2011, 10:54:49 PM »
Kouroush, If you give your approval, I can set up a KODAK photopage with photos placed in the order that you determine are the best from the first.

But only you can determine where anyone can  be ranked  on the photo page and changes can be made once each week as per your directions.

A photo page with the photos placed in an appropriate order would be helpful for placement decisions and could prove to be very interesting and I would further suggest that some type of award other than a plastic trophy be given to the top three regardless of what list they are on.

Let me know wha'cha think.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #746 on: October 10, 2011, 11:20:38 PM »
I just noticed the series of photos posted on page 34. Let  me do some work in an effort to display them in a better format in  an attempt to make the judging efforts much easier. I hope to have it done as a sample  page by late Tuesday , Oct 11.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #747 on: October 10, 2011, 11:27:53 PM »
Melvin, you surprise me. I would think you of all people would be able to see beyond the flattering lighting and sly camera angles. Just look how he turns off to the side like that and how he positions his arms? It's all an illusion! See how he, in an  ever so subtle manner, places his hand over his premenstrual pooch? If he took a pic, a front on standing relax pic with his arms to the side you would see the glaring weaknesses. The narrow shoulders, wide hips, the hint of boyish pudginess that he could never shake, that beer induce pooch just below his belly button. And most of all: The Lack of FOUNDATION!

I'm not saying that he's better than you, I'm just pointed out a few things that might lead someone to believe that.  If I was doing it, it would be a full set picture only....no cover pictures or partials.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #748 on: October 10, 2011, 11:30:53 PM »
Where does he live and what does the government get out of it?

Most Arab countries sponsor bodybuilders to help our with tourism along with entertainment.  I'm not saying that's his deal but a lot of people Sammy Al Haddad don't turn pro because of it.  I'm guessing that he is representing an Arab or Indian country because he's wearing dream tan which is typical
A

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: October 11, 2011, 01:26:22 AM »
Where do I fall? I won Muscletech's best abs if that gets me anywhere lol. I know I have a long ways to go.. I am only 23 though..