Author Topic: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.  (Read 8864 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 08:53:25 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 08:54:06 AM »
He'd probably be in the top 10, perhaps top 5 of lifters that post here regularly now. There have been many others like Jason Pegg, Tom Mutaffis, Maxx, Mike Wolf, etc......, but they're more ocassionally posters now.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 08:56:11 AM »
good but you re nowhere near Mike Wofle. Nowhere near.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
No it`s not
Oh, hey what`s up

You sure? Well, that pic was definitely posted here as a Getbigger in the thread made by Xerxes.

And thank you for acknowledging my son Matty as the strongest on GB. He is my beautiful baby boy.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2013, 08:57:34 AM »
good but you re nowhere near Mike Wofle. Nowhere near.
Videos?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
You sure? Well, that pic was definitely posted here as a Getbigger in the thread made by Xerxes.

And thank you for acknowledging my son Matty as the strongest on GB. He is my beautiful baby boy.
Ya but that was not the pic under loons name, it was some other guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »
Ya but that was not the pic under loons name, it was some other guy.

Ahh, my fault then.

You know who it is? He is damn big!
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »
Videos?

Wolfe is a known powerlifter who amongst other things has benched 500 for fucking 12!!!!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 09:20:40 AM »
Wolfe is a known powerlifter who amongst other things has benched 500 for fucking 12!!!!!!!!!
oh you are talking about the guy with 800+ lb bench, ya how could we forget about him, yes he is clearly the strongest one here, however I would not say Matty comes no where near, I doubt Even the big bad wolf can slaughter those number on 565 X11 reps for deads and 405 x26 squats, he might be able to beat them but not by much, his bench is his main focus so his squat and deads are not on par with his bench.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2013, 09:22:25 AM »
Matty what weight are you and why the hell dont you powerlft, Ben Ogboke is the strongest squatter ive EVER seen in the gym and he only beats you by 2 reps on squat! 405 for 28

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »
I'd like to see matty try some strongman stuff.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 09:47:25 AM »
There are plenty of strong people on here.  However not everyone does or needs to brag about how much they can do. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 10:14:55 AM »
BULLSHIT, Stop hating bro I have been lurking that board and the strongest their would struggle with those weights for those reps, name one that can pull 565 for 11 down on that board and let see anyone down there do 405 for 26,powerlifting board or not these numbers are fucken huge, average my fucken ass ::)

Cmon let see names and videos or stop talking shit like that bro, matty is king here until someone proves otherwise.

LOL, I'm not hating what so ever. You have world class powerlifters and professional strongmen that are members of this site. BTW, I think it's MAXX who posts his strongman videos, dude is a complete beast, then you have Mike Wolff, I remember Jason Pegg posting his legit 1000lbs squat. Look, I'm not taking ANYTHING away from those lifts he posted, they're impressive. But not the strongest on getbig. Which leads me to my next question. Is he bodybuilding or powerlifting. Dude would make a hell of a powerlifter if he trained for it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
Ahh, my fault then.

You know who it is? He is damn big!
Don`t know his name but his getbig name is Maxx Muscle

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
Don`t know his name but his getbig name is Maxx Muscle

Yeah, thats it!

But I think Loon is also a really big dude!
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »
LOL, I'm not hating what so ever. You have world class powerlifters and professional strongmen that are members of this site. BTW, I think it's MAXX who posts his strongman videos, dude is a complete beast, then you have Mike Wolff, I remember Jason Pegg posting his legit 1000lbs squat. Look, I'm not taking ANYTHING away from those lifts he posted, they're impressive. But not the strongest on getbig.
Wolfe is a legitimate getbigger, everyone else with 80 posts don`t qualify as getbigger and even the best powerlifters on that site can not do 405 for 26 reps on squats, maybe 1 or 2 guys, that is nearly world class numbers. The most I have ever seen on youtube is like 30 repsor something around that from the best of the best.

Why did I say you are hating cause you said average, What the fuck is so average of 405 for 26 reps, enlighten us here, name one getbigger that can do 405 for 26 other then Jason Pegg. Average would mean that 10 guys can smash 26 reps or more. You are hating big time for using that word bro, Say it how it is, keep it real.  Also all those guys on that board usually have one good exercise that they excel in so where one guy has a good squat doesn`t mean he can hang in other exercises..

Also those guys are all suited up and strapped, bench shirts etc.... This guy matty is`deadlifts and squats are in the 700lb mark. His flat bench is probably close to 500 since he is inclining 405 for 4 and anyone can easily double their reps from incline to flat, you do the math. So that would make his total 1900 and on top of all that if he does it with a maximum assistance from shirts, suits straps and the works, we are looking at 2100 easily. How many getbigger can top  that 1? 2? ........... average eh..... OK

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
onetimehard is strong like ox too, how could i forget.

i cant over the vid where he played with 400lbs bench like it was toy weight
haha,lol, thanks bro :)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2013, 12:02:27 PM »
My best lifts to date are 515 on the flat and 700 on deadlifts, those are maxes of course. Now if I where to use the same weight matty used on all those exercise he posted I would certainly fall short in the reps he did on everyone of them so he has me beat hands down. Is he the strongest getbigger? Honestly, I would have to say yes from what I have seen overall, however there are a few that might be better on 1 exercise but I doubt their is someone that can best him overall.

Other notable getbiggers; Adrian and Mawse (pretty sure he has a 500 lb bench) and one guy named Billy Mimnaugh who can probably beat everyone on here on maxes, he is a powerlifter and has an 850 squat and has posted videos here of 7 plate deadlifts and 500lb good mornings  :o :o  

As for naturals Fortress is probably in the driver seat, but chaos has a video out of him pulling 500 for 8 reps ( no straps) and as a natural, still impressive.
great lifts bro! I knew u were up there for sure and you're definitely bigger than me too haha which is what really matters as a bodybuilder. I actually never attempted a 700lb dead lift or anything close to a 500 bench(i avoid flat bench these days after watching a god awful pec tear in person and it bothering my shoulders so much) so you have my ass kicked in those. There is some huge strong guys here, I did lol at me being average though.. There are very few places in the world Id have to go to feel average in lifting, and I'm sure you feel the same way yourself. The question was legit for the thread.. Was really curious if there was and I see now there are several guys who are very close or who may be. This is getbig so only 15 people actually workout here lol.

Thank you SF for being a proud father of mine.. My mother misses u btw

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
Since getbig is all about egos and shit talking.. just wondering if someone here is legitimately stronger than me. I know there are plenty of guys who are in real life.. but this is the mother fuckin' battle dome so I expect nothing less than this thread to be one big shit storm :D

Big Cswol claims a 225 bench for 50 reps, can you match this feat Matty?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2013, 12:18:40 PM »
Big Cswol claims a 225 bench for 50 reps, can you match this feat Matty?
no probably not. Does he have a video? People claim all types of lifts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »
I posted videos of 405 lbs X3 on bench, 500X3 on squats and some other lifts...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2013, 06:07:26 PM »
I posted videos of 405 lbs X3 on Otis Elevators and some other lifts...and escalators

indeed
c

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
if I was that short i would be spoting thosen numbers too, nevermind all the juice

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2013, 06:53:19 PM »
Since getbig is all about egos and shit talking.. just wondering if someone here is legitimately stronger than me. I know there are plenty of guys who are in real life.. but this is the mother fuckin' battle dome so I expect nothing less than this thread to be one big shit storm :D
Incline Barbell Bench: 405x4

Incline Barbell Bench 365x8

Deadlift 545x11 at the end of a back workout.. dumbest thing I ever did was start off the rack and almost died and I have done 600 before for 10.

Squat: 315x41

405x26

You are up there. Unfortunately your attitude is shit and won't get you very far in life.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2013, 06:56:22 PM »
Ban.  >:(      He's stronger than me.

:)