Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Phil Heath Doesn't Command Respect  (Read 3936 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Phil Heath Doesn't Command Respect
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 09:54:44 AM »
I think you are discounting fans like tbombz, who would instinctively peel off their pants and stick their ass in the air for Phil.  tbombs most definitely feels the sense of "command" when he looks at Phil.
fantasizing about my ass... hmm....   im flattered   :-X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2011 Olympia - Phil Heath Doesn't Command Respect
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »

Actually, a vast majority of the fans here, at the contest and all over all agree that Phil Heath won this contest.  Never have I seen such a one sided agreement after prejudging that Phil Heath was going to be the new Mr. Olympia winner.   Jay was off, and perhaps if Jay had been 100%, it may have been different, but Phil Heath is the reigning champion, and may as well keep it for a while.

Phil is a class act, takes the time to talk to everyone, takes pictures, signs autographs, but yes...

Until he retains the title next year, there always will be talk if he is just a one terms Olympian...

But first, he has to compete and beat Jay Cutler again in India on Saturday.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »
Actually, a vast majority of the fans here, at the contest and all over all agree that Phil Heath won this contest.  Never have I seen such a one sided agreement after prejudging that Phil Heath was going to be the new Mr. Olympia winner.   Jay was off, and perhaps if Jay had been 100%, it may have been different, but Phil Heath is the reigning champion, and may as well keep it for a while.

Phil is a class act, takes the time to talk to everyone, takes pictures, signs autographs, but yes...

Until he retains the title next year, there always will be talk if he is just a one terms Olympian...

But first, he has to compete and beat Jay Cutler again in India on Saturday.

i wish you'd make at least one controversial post, just once, instead of walking the fence.

you definitely don't have a problem with putting us in time-out.  

Stavios

Does Phil Heath have a gimmick account here
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
I think he does and he might even be crushing a lot of tiny tits around here.

Phil might even be Bluto for all we know

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »
i wish you'd make at least one controversial post, just once, instead of walking the fence.

you definitely don't have a problem with putting us in time-out.  

thats what he has gh15 for, idiot