Author Topic: 2011 IFBB Phoenix - Complete Results  (Read 37098 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: 2011 IFBB Phoenix - Complete Results
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »
Men's top 5 pose-down at finals & awarding

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 10:45:55 AM »
Figure's finals award

Bikini's finals award

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 12:22:59 PM »
Alves looks amazing!!!

Nunn is a potential Mr. Olympia straight up!!!!! He could be unbeatable...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
great old school pose by nunn. it isn't all that clear to me what troy had on nunn. legs looks bigger, back and chest bigger. conditioning not that much of difference from what I can see

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »
from the videos....Ed Nunn look incredible

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 03:55:58 PM »
troy and hide were just harder and dryer, with alot more detail in the back.  i think nunn has a much better physique though,. and certainly much more potential. when he walked out on stage the whole crowd went nuts because he clearly outsized everyone; taller, wider, and with a waist as small as hide's his X frame is just plain stupid.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »
How did troy and especially hide beat NUN ???
choice is an illusion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 04:06:55 PM »
How did troy and especially hide beat NUN ???
the crowd was extremely vocal if you watch the posing routines and the you can see that everyone was going nuts when ever a guy could make his muscles appear very very tight and rock hard. it was almost as if the crowd was a big talking pussy focusing on the competitors trying to orgasm off the appearance of the muscle..  and the pussy was getting wetter and wetter as the muscles got tighter and more detailed..   if you watch hide and troys videos that pussy is screamin when they hit the back double bi and rear lat spread cuz their lats are looking super shredded... when nunn was posing his muscle never appear as hard or as conditioned as the other two, in fact you could even say his back looked soft in comparison... and you can just feel the drying and closing of the pussy (the crowd) when nunn posed from the back.   

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 05:03:01 PM »
the crowd was extremely vocal if you watch the posing routines and the you can see that everyone was going nuts when ever a guy could make his muscles appear very very tight and rock hard. it was almost as if the crowd was a big talking pussy focusing on the competitors trying to orgasm off the appearance of the muscle..  and the pussy was getting wetter and wetter as the muscles got tighter and more detailed..   if you watch hide and troys videos that pussy is screamin when they hit the back double bi and rear lat spread cuz their lats are looking super shredded... when nunn was posing his muscle never appear as hard or as conditioned as the other two, in fact you could even say his back looked soft in comparison... and you can just feel the drying and closing of the pussy (the crowd) when nunn posed from the back.   

dude.... you need help...
however when you're responding to me.. or quoting my stuff or what not... keep you nastiness to yourself...

choice is an illusion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 05:09:12 PM »
dude.... you need help...
however when you're responding to me.. or quoting my stuff or what not... keep you nastiness to yourself...

watch the video dumbass i described the crowd reaction perfectly. what do you think people are doing when they are watching a "bodybuilding contest"  exactly?  ::) 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
watch the video dumbass i described the crowd reaction perfectly. what do you think people are doing when they are watching a "bodybuilding contest"  exactly?  ::) 
.... your calling me a dumbass.....! thats rich
anyway..... what Im saying is all that nasty sleazy talk....not when your talking to me guy....
.. a simple ... the crowd cheered louder for troy and hide... because they appeared better conditioned from behind....
simple
choice is an illusion

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »

Bro what the fuck are you on?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 06:12:43 PM »
Sick in the head... Obsessed with bodybuilding... Drugs and gayness
What a life
choice is an illusion

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 06:55:29 PM »
Dianna Dahlgren should never lose a bikini show.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 12:14:48 AM »

:o