Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 748407 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4100 on: November 11, 2022, 09:24:36 AM »
Don’t like how he attacked DeSantis. That being said his endorsement win record is still around 92% 218-20

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4101 on: November 11, 2022, 09:34:47 AM »
DeSantis is a the way forward.  Trump really S the bed here.  So stupid how he acts. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4103 on: November 11, 2022, 01:54:06 PM »
Trump posted this on Truth Social, “Fox News was always gone . . . but now they’re really gone.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4104 on: November 11, 2022, 02:09:17 PM »
In the meantime: Republican Rep. Liz Cheney’s endorsed Democratic candidates in Virginia, Rep. Abigail Spanberger, and Rep. Elissa Slotkin in Michigan, won their competitive House races.

Republican Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who famously refused to help Trump cheat in the 2020 presidential election, won re-election.

Trump is a sore loser.

Trump suggested Oz lost votes by making the “mistake” of refusing to deny the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Last Thursday, in one of five Truth Social posts, Trump claimed Oz “was losing” before he endorsed him.

Trump claimed Nevada has a “corrupt voting system”.

He also said Arizona “wants more time to cheat.”

Trump posted this on Truth Social, "...Shouldn’t it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?" (As previously mentioned on Getbig), (Note that he capitalized million).

Trump’s advisers are reportedly pushing him to delay his announcement that he will run for president in 2024.

Never give up hope. On election night Trump said, "While in certain ways yesterday’s election was somewhat disappointing, from my personal standpoint it was a very big victory - 219 WINS and 16 Losses in the General - Who has ever done better than that?"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4105 on: November 11, 2022, 02:35:17 PM »
For some people, "clue" is just a board game.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4106 on: November 16, 2022, 11:15:59 AM »
LOL @ voting.. good luck with that

amazing sheep

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4107 on: November 16, 2022, 12:11:49 PM »
What a time we live in. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4108 on: November 16, 2022, 05:54:28 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4109 on: November 16, 2022, 06:13:23 PM »
Trying to make the libtards melt down may seem like fun, but it doesn't win elections now.
I guess it was fun  for you and fat Donny , while it lasted 'eh ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4110 on: November 17, 2022, 12:39:52 PM »
Trying to make the libtards melt down may seem like fun, but it doesn't win elections now.

Is that what your mom told you to post, fat Howard? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4111 on: November 17, 2022, 04:06:15 PM »

That post is assbackward. It is Trump who is doing the melting down these days. Remember according to him, he is a "victim". Poor him, nothing is his fault. Cry me a river.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4112 on: November 17, 2022, 05:00:19 PM »
That post is assbackward. It is Trump who is doing the melting down these days. Remember according to him, he is a "victim". Poor him, nothing is his fault. Cry me a river.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4113 on: November 17, 2022, 05:11:39 PM »
“Two years ago when I left office, the United States stood ready for its golden age. Our nation was at the pinnacle of power, prosperity, and prestige, towering above all rivals, vanquishing all enemies, and striding into the future confident and so strong … There was never a time like this … When the virus hit our shores, I took decisive action and saved lives and the U.S. economy.”

“Much criticism is being placed on the fact that the Republican Party should have done better, and frankly, much of this blame is correct, but the citizens of our country have not yet realized the full extent and gravity of the pain our nation is going through, and the total effect of the suffering is just starting to take hold,” Mr Trump said. “They don’t quite feel it yet, but they will very soon. I have no doubt that by 2024, it will sadly be much worse and they will see much more clearly what happened and what is happening to our country, and the voting will be much different.”

“I never respected critics,” Trump said last night. “They tell people what’s wrong, but they can’t do it themselves.”

Unlike the MAGA crowd, I'll give Trump credit for helping to fast track the Covid vax, with his operation "warp speed".
For some reasons, his own supporters booed him for mentioning that success .
Then they opted to buy unproven Covid compounds on line and refuse a proven vax that Trump helped get into circulation faster.

The MAGA bunch ridicules experts and embraces dubious, unproven nonsense because some blowhard said so .

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4114 on: November 18, 2022, 10:08:03 AM »
Unlike the MAGA crowd, I'll give Trump credit for helping to fast track the Covid vax, with his operation "warp speed".
For some reasons, his own supporters booed him for mentioning that success .
Then they opted to buy unproven Covid compounds on line and refuse a proven vax that Trump helped get into circulation faster.

The MAGA bunch ridicules experts and embraces dubious, unproven nonsense because some blowhard said so .
Enjoy your vaccine. Better go get another booster it's almost winter.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4115 on: November 18, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »
Enjoy your vaccine. Better go get another booster it's almost winter.

My wife and I got our 3rd booster last month , and we're healthy and happy.
Thanks for asking.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4116 on: November 18, 2022, 10:32:08 AM »
Is that what your mom told you to post, fat Howard?

My Mom's advice is a dead issue and it's Chunky Howard .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4117 on: November 18, 2022, 03:38:04 PM »

You can post this everyday, all day long and it won't be true. But hey, carry on.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4118 on: November 18, 2022, 03:46:46 PM »
You can post this everyday, all day long and it won't be true. But hey, carry on.

I would like to thank B_B_C and PrimePedo for reposting this awesome Gif by quoting me on it, over and over gain.    :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4119 on: November 18, 2022, 07:28:14 PM »
Trump would like to thank Loco for tea-bagging his saggy balls  :'(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4120 on: November 18, 2022, 07:44:32 PM »
Trump would like to thank Loco for tea-bagging his saggy balls  :'(

Nah, that'd be your latest wife.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4121 on: November 19, 2022, 08:05:08 AM »
Nah, that'd be your latest wife.

Nah, but,  she would give him a reach around as she was putting the strap on up his old pucker .

Poor Trump, Melania won't even hold hands with him since he poked Stormy .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4122 on: November 20, 2022, 10:30:58 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/20/twitter-lifts-donald-trump-ban-after-elon-musks-poll

Trump did not appear keen to return to Twitter when discussing the issue on Saturday. “I don’t see any reason for it,” the former president said via video when asked about it by a panel at the Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual leadership meeting

Trump's ego won't allow him to easily come crawling back to Twitter .
In fairness to Trump, all top tier politicians have a BIG ego .
PLus, he wants to promote his TRUTH-social and going back on Twitter would help Twitter , more than him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4123 on: November 20, 2022, 01:34:31 PM »
I would like to thank B_B_C and PrimePedo for reposting this awesome Gif by quoting me on it, over and over gain.    :D
d

You are welcome.

When Trump gets his due, will there be a similar GIF with him shedding tears? He might be there already, by frequently crying that he is a "victim". He is a perfect example of someone with a victim mentality. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4124 on: November 20, 2022, 01:39:31 PM »
You are welcome.

When Trump gets his due, will there be a similar gift with him shedding tears? He might be there already, by frequently crying that he is a "victim". He is a perfect example of someone with a victim mentality.

What - Unlike all the Hard done by - Anything & everything offends them DummyCraps
They're for free speech , Yep Free speech only for Them, Heaven forbid others have very different view's & Voice them.

Bunch of mentally defective creeps & weirdos the lot of them.