Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1445521 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25950 on: February 05, 2023, 05:33:40 AM »
It’s a woman and 2 kids why is it being posted here? What the fuck is wrong with you people this is why I can’t hang here you people have problems

Why is Patrick’s wife horny seeing your attempt at a side tricep ?

Does her husband know you make her horny?

Do you make the husband horny?

Why didn’t you tell Patrick you are leaving IG because of his continuous gay talk.

It seems to me you didn’t want to upset Patrick!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25951 on: February 05, 2023, 05:36:22 AM »
I don’t need any excuses sf1900 pics are a joke and I have never photoshopped anything so keep on hating makes you mad doesn’t it?

My traps and shoulders are the same size as yours and I haven’t been slamming drugs for 25 years.

It is totally eating you up inside. You can’t stand it.

If I slammed gear like you, you wouldn’t even be on the same level as me.
X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #25952 on: February 05, 2023, 05:40:06 AM »
Why does a grown man have a ring light?  Never been properly explained and a key to the whole charade

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25953 on: February 05, 2023, 05:43:23 AM »
My traps and shoulders are the same size as yours and I haven’t been slamming drugs for 25 years.

It is totally eating you up inside. You can’t stand it.

If I slammed gear like you, you wouldn’t even be on the same level as me.

Your traps and shoulders are not half my size. You are nowhere near my level of development but good for you and your little man confidence. Do whatever you want you are never going to get to my level it's way too late for you but sure I guess you could improve. But lets be real your current pic is in a shirt for a reason and your old pic looks fucking tiny and you are what 6 inches from the camera bent over trying to look like you have traps and delts? I had bigger shoulders that that as a teenager before I started lifting. Nothing about your pic is eating me up it is making me laugh. And are you really 5 foot 6? Bwhaha it's too much

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #25954 on: February 05, 2023, 05:50:13 AM »
I had bigger shoulders that that as a teenager before I started lifting.

False. You were small and looked like you had a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome -

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25955 on: February 05, 2023, 05:52:09 AM »
False. You were small and looked like you had a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome -

I am 15 years old in that pic jackass

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #25956 on: February 05, 2023, 05:54:54 AM »

Exactly -

I had bigger shoulders that that as a teenager before I started lifting.

You're a small man Hankins, always have been.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25957 on: February 05, 2023, 05:56:12 AM »

In this exactly is my point. You don’t have the structure to be 225 pounds solid without drugs. One week without drugs you would be 205. 1  month you would be sub 190 easily

You have a small structure always have.

Not everyone can be 225 pounds ripped with a 29 inch waist.

Some people are meant to have skinny legs,  a 40 inch waist like yourself and one good arm

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #25958 on: February 05, 2023, 05:57:14 AM »
Exactly -

You're a small man Hankins, always have been.

LOL, well played.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25959 on: February 05, 2023, 05:58:20 AM »
  I would have stuffed you in a locker in highschool. You must have been one of the smallest guys there. Are you even 130 there? Not even cut either.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25960 on: February 05, 2023, 05:59:40 AM »
Your traps and shoulders are not half my size. You are nowhere near my level of development but good for you and your little man confidence. Do whatever you want you are never going to get to my level it's way too late for you but sure I guess you could improve. But lets be real your current pic is in a shirt for a reason and your old pic looks fucking tiny and you are what 6 inches from the camera bent over trying to look like you have traps and delts? I had bigger shoulders that that as a teenager before I started lifting. Nothing about your pic is eating me up it is making me laugh. And are you really 5 foot 6? Bwhaha it's too much

You can't stand it. You know full well if I slammed drugs like you, that I would destroy you.

It's going to fill your every waking moment. You will be posting so much more on here now. It will fill your every thought.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25961 on: February 05, 2023, 06:00:22 AM »
In this exactly is my point. You don’t have the structure to be 225 pounds solid without drugs. One week without drugs you would be 205. 1  month you would be sub 190 easily

You have a small structure always have.

Not everyone can be 225 pounds ripped with a 29 inch waist.

Some people are meant to have skinny legs,  a 40 inch waist like yourself and one good arm

Correct not everyone can be 225lbs ripped but I am makes you mad doesn’t it?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25962 on: February 05, 2023, 06:02:58 AM »
Correct not everyone can be 225lbs ripped but I am makes you mad doesn’t it?

if you were 225. You would post a picture/video of you weighing yourself. You haven’t weighed yourself in some time because you know you’re well below 220 pounds.

Brian, I don’t know why you get so upset. You don’t have the structure or the genetic make up to be a bodybuilder let alone a men’s physique athlete,. You have zero legs, a torn chest a 40 inch belly food or no food

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25963 on: February 05, 2023, 06:05:08 AM »
You can't stand it. You know full well if I slammed drugs like you, that I would destroy you.

It's going to fill your every waking moment. You will be posting so much more on here now. It will fill your every thought.

If you aunt had a dick she would be your uncle you don’t even look like you train. Go take the entire pharmacy you are never going to reach my level. There is no comparison you are just trolling or insane. But whatever I got better things to do

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #25964 on: February 05, 2023, 06:05:58 AM »
Taken a few weeks. Sorry for the small images.

BHANKS, imagine how my physique would look if I was on Tren, Deca and Test like you!!

Nice work. Forearms are impressive for any weight.  You look fit, full and healthy. Not to mention about 10 years younger than the average 40ish year old.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25965 on: February 05, 2023, 06:06:58 AM »
If you aunt had a dick she would be your uncle you don’t even look like you train. Go take the entire pharmacy you are never going to reach my level. There is no comparison you are just trolling or insane. But whatever I got better things to do

Yes, like talk dirty to Patrick.

Fags gonna fag.

1000 mg a week and a lifetime natural destroys you to oblivion.

Why not go comb your hair and look good for Sunday brunch with a pair of 42” Denver Hayes Khakis.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25966 on: February 05, 2023, 06:07:05 AM »

if you were 225. You would post a picture/video of you weighing yourself. You haven’t weighed yourself in some time because you know you’re well below 220 pounds.

Brian, I don’t know why you get so upset. You don’t have the structure or the genetic make up to be a bodybuilder let alone a men’s physique athlete,. You have zero legs, a torn chest a 40 inch belly food or no food

You mad have fun explaining how I don’t look like a picture of me and I am actually small and frail all day lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25967 on: February 05, 2023, 06:08:24 AM »

If I slammed PEDs like you, you wouldnt even be able to stand next to me.

The denial is strong, Brian. Just accept it.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25968 on: February 05, 2023, 06:09:48 AM »
Nice work. Forearms are impressive for any weight.  You look fit, full and healthy. Not to mention about 10 years younger than the average 40ish year old.

Thank you, Beak.

Most people take me for early 30's.

BHANKS looks to be about 50-55 years old.  :o :o
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25969 on: February 05, 2023, 06:11:15 AM »
If I slammed PEDs like you, you wouldnt even be able to stand next to me.

The denial is strong, Brian. Just accept it.

It’s funny how you keep announcing you are natty. has anyone ever accused you in your life of not being natty? Was there ever a question or confusion about that? No one thinks you are on gear no one even thinks you train much less that you are running gear dumbass

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #25970 on: February 05, 2023, 06:13:01 AM »
Baaahahahaah, look at this genetic trash. It's obvious that Brian was the runt of the litter and jumped on steroids to hide his shame. Poor guy has the bone structure of a jellyfish. They should put this image on condom packets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25971 on: February 05, 2023, 06:13:35 AM »
It’s funny how you keep announcing you are natty. has anyone ever accused you in your life of not being natty? Was there ever a question or confusion about that? No one thinks you are on gear no one even thinks you train much less that you are running gear dumbass

Brian, it is eating you up inside. You can't stand it. You know for slamming gear for 25 years and I noticed you have ignored this comment. Slamming gear for all that time, you don't look good at all.

It kills you that you have subpar genetics. You can't stand it. I know, I know, it's okay. You can keep tying. You're like the little engine that could!! Don't give up, Brian!
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25972 on: February 05, 2023, 06:16:41 AM »
Brian, it is eating you up inside. You can't stand it. You know for slamming gear for 25 years and I noticed you have ignored this comment. Slamming gear for all that time, you don't look good at all.

It kills you that you have subpar genetics. You can't stand it. I know, I know, it's okay. You can keep tying. You're like the little engine that could!! Don't give up, Brian!

I look awesome not worried about it at all and you’re right at 5foot6 I could not stand next to you I would be standing over you. Anyway my son is awake you little Manlets can argue amongst yourselves 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25973 on: February 05, 2023, 06:18:28 AM »
I look awesome not worried about it at all and you’re right at 5foot6 I could not stand next to you I would be standing over you. Anyway my son is awake you little Manlets can argue amongst yourselves

You are worried. That is why you post selfie after selfie. You seek approval from us.
X

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #25974 on: February 05, 2023, 06:30:12 AM »

Lol lol lol, who do you think you are? The Big Show? Your height starts with a 5, you dick. You would never in your life be 180 lbs without steroids. You're literally the definition of a manlet. Allah help me.