Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1448259 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #32125 on: March 31, 2023, 12:49:29 PM »
One pic no video he hit me with one jab in the first 30 seconds he spent the rest of the time on his back getting hit I took no damage the entire fight by all means ask clegg to post the video he posted a screenshot from the video he has the video go get it if you don’t believe me

Bianca You're a Liar , a Faggott & a Cuckold
You constantly lie & try to alter what you've previously said / you manipulate your pics
& you're paying for another mans kids - you don't have custody of your own child
restricted to every other weekend  ::) and even then poor lad cry's as he doesnt
want see you parading around with your clothes off in front of a Selfie ring.
Fuck you're a pathetic specimen & awful father.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32126 on: March 31, 2023, 12:52:19 PM »
One pic no video he hit me with one jab in the first 30 seconds he spent the rest of the time on his back getting hit I took no damage the entire fight by all means ask clegg to post the video he posted a screenshot from the video he has the video go get it if you don’t believe me
he wasnt on his back in the photo, was that him delivering the jab?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32127 on: March 31, 2023, 12:54:42 PM »
he wasnt on his back in the photo, was that him delivering the jab?

By all means go find the video I beat the hell out of that dude he had dents in his head after the fight and couldn’t talk right when he came up to me but oh yeah the ref declared him the winner only thing he won was a concussion last I checked the winner in a fight is the person who takes the least amount of damage

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32128 on: March 31, 2023, 12:56:41 PM »
By all means go find the video I beat the hell out of that dude he had dents in his head after the fight and couldn’t talk right when he came up to me but oh yeah the ref declared him the winner only thing he won was a concussion last I checked the winner in a fight is the person who takes the least amount of damage

Cowards quit on their stool.

You fucking bullshitter.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32129 on: March 31, 2023, 12:58:12 PM »

interesting.. the last time i checked which is just a few seconds ago.

The winner is usually the one who's hand is raised by referee.

any other bullshit you want to spew today?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32130 on: March 31, 2023, 12:58:21 PM »

We see evidence of the damage Clegg did to you in your 15K posts on here. Sorry for your brain damage Bhanky

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32131 on: March 31, 2023, 12:59:02 PM »
Whatever he left with a concussion I left tired

Tired with a Loss on your record

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32132 on: March 31, 2023, 12:59:13 PM »

interesting.. the last time i checked which is just a few seconds ago.

The winner is usually the one who's hand is raised by referee.

any other bullshit you want to spew today?

Yeah thats not how it works in an actual fight it’s not a game it’s very different clearly you have never been in one according to the ref matt hamill beat Jon jones but we all know that isn’t true either

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #32133 on: March 31, 2023, 01:00:15 PM »
Yeah thats not how it works in an actual fight it’s not a game it’s very different clearly you have never been in one

and youve never won one, flailing away with absolutely no clue what to do in the cage ahahhahaahahaha
oh fuck you are so full of shit what a wimp

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32134 on: March 31, 2023, 01:00:31 PM »

Hankins, since you never won a MMA fight, maybe you should tone down the lecturing on winning.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #32135 on: March 31, 2023, 01:01:25 PM »

wow, new rules, the winner of the fight IS NOT the person who gets their hand raised in victory
I repeat is NOT

weeeee I won my 2 cage fights then

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32136 on: March 31, 2023, 01:01:49 PM »

It does not matter what your Delusional mind thinks Bianca
You were Not the winner of that Fight He Was - Simple plain straight forward Fact.
Bianca The Loser

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32137 on: March 31, 2023, 01:03:19 PM »
Yeah thats not how it works in an actual fight it’s not a game it’s very different clearly you have never been in one according to the ref matt hamill beat Jon jones but we all know that isn’t true either

We are talking MMA right? the mma fight you lost?

Jon Jones was Dq'd for 12-6 elbow strikes.

Nice try tho, was your arm raised in the cage? No, that is a loss.

Damage doesn't mean you won the fight.

you really think your bullshit semantics are going to work?

you lost fair and square, you didn't beat him down you actually quit on your stool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32138 on: March 31, 2023, 01:04:05 PM »
You were Not the winner of that Fight He Was - Simple plain straight forward Fact.
Bianca The Loser

I beat that dudes ass for 10 minutes then the ref disqualifies me for not running out fast enough for the 3rd and declares him the winner that’s nonsense that dude got his head caved in for 10 minutes it wasn’t even competitive

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32139 on: March 31, 2023, 01:04:38 PM »
I beat that dudes ass for 10 minutes then the ref disqualifies me for not running out fast enough for the 3rd and declares him the winner that’s nonsense that dude got his head caved in for 10 minutes it wasn’t even competitive

really?? i thought it was because of your shoulder?

Brian, you lie so much you can't even keep up with your bullshit

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32140 on: March 31, 2023, 01:06:03 PM »

You quit on your stool.

You're a weak minded coward.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32141 on: March 31, 2023, 01:07:13 PM »

Bianca The Loser - you're recorded as the Loser of the Fight
Go Cry some more  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32142 on: March 31, 2023, 01:07:19 PM »
How Brian tells the story

the reality

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32143 on: March 31, 2023, 01:09:53 PM »

Hankins, it would take us two minutes to find out who the referee was and we could ask him.

Just stop with the lying and focus on your illegal drug use and drug dealing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32144 on: March 31, 2023, 01:12:27 PM »
I tell you what Josh claims to have seen the video and to be all chummy with clegg I will send 200 cash to the POS Josh if he can get the entire unedited 10 minute fight posted to YouTube not the after math the actual 2 rounds of fighting. Clegg spent 9 out of 10 minutes on his back eating unanswered blows I got 200 to Josh to post the video he claims to have seen refuting what I just stated

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32145 on: March 31, 2023, 01:13:31 PM »
I tell you what Josh claims to have seen the video and to be all chummy with clegg I will send 200 cash to the POS Josh if he can get the entire unedited 10 minute fight posted to YouTube not the after math the actual 2 rounds of fighting. Clegg spent 9 out of 10 minutes on his back eating unanswered blows I got 200 to Josh to post the video he claims to have seen refuting what I just stated
and of course we take you at your word to pay up...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32146 on: March 31, 2023, 01:16:22 PM »

Send the money to OMR as an escrow.

You cannot be trusted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32147 on: March 31, 2023, 01:17:01 PM »
2000 pages by July 4, 2023 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32148 on: March 31, 2023, 01:18:48 PM »
2000 pages by July 4, 2023

Settle down Melatonin Man....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32149 on: March 31, 2023, 01:20:31 PM »

Still  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( are you - You Lost.  ;D

Bianca The Loser - you're recorded as the Loser of the Fight
Go Cry some more  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(