Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1446220 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25700 on: February 03, 2023, 08:35:07 AM »
I have never shit myself in my life you fucking moron by all means put up a pic

Why would he have a pic of you shitting yourself?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25701 on: February 03, 2023, 08:37:57 AM »
I have never shit myself in my life you fucking moron by all means put up a pic we both know I own you

Bro - if you start to train PROPERLY, eat better, get up earlier, etc - you will feel so much better.   I posted videos for you to watch - THAT I DO MYSELF - to assist in knee health, building stronger joints, rebounding from overuse and prior injuries.  Watch them. 

Again for the Millionth time - we are all here to help you whether it be legal problems, mental health problems, stress, PTSD from the Clegg mess, etc. 

You just need to put aside the insanity for one minute, open your mind, and things will get better.   No one needs to be puking, shitting themselves, wearing diapers, etc.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25702 on: February 03, 2023, 08:39:23 AM »
Why would he have a pic of you shitting yourself?

He has a picture of himself in his GF underwear!!!   He has a gay as F pic w a bunny!!!  You don't think he has pictures of that?   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25703 on: February 03, 2023, 08:41:22 AM »
I have never shit myself in my life you fucking moron by all means put up a pic we both know I own you

Okay, all other ailments listed are accurate.

These are not great genetics.

It's totally fine. You have done well with sub par genetics.

Wide shoulders, small waist and sweeping quads are not in your genetic structure.

It's normal to fall apart after 40 and you are rolling down the hill.

Forgot to add high BP and the shakes to the list

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25704 on: February 03, 2023, 08:45:09 AM »
Bro - if you start to train PROPERLY, eat better, get up earlier, etc - you will feel so much better.   I posted videos for you to watch - THAT I DO MYSELF - to assist in knee health, building stronger joints, rebounding from overuse and prior injuries.  Watch them. 

Again for the Millionth time - we are all here to help you whether it be legal problems, mental health problems, stress, PTSD from the Clegg mess, etc. 

You just need to put aside the insanity for one minute, open your mind, and things will get better.   No one needs to be puking, shitting themselves, wearing diapers, etc.   

I don’t understand how a guy who weighs 195lbs and does jumping jacks and burpees at 4am for 3 hours thinks he can help me. I eat great I train hard I get up at 6:30 am everyday and I am usually in bed by 10. Sometimes my surgically repaired knees bother me and sometimes my stomach bothers me because I have a digestive disease. That doesn’t mean I am not in great shape.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25705 on: February 03, 2023, 08:45:58 AM »
He has a picture of himself in his GF underwear!!!   He has a gay as F pic w a bunny!!!  You don't think he has pictures of that?   

How fucking dumb are you I am not wearing my girlfriends underwear fucking morons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25706 on: February 03, 2023, 08:46:39 AM »
I don’t understand how a guy who weighs 195lbs and does jumping jacks and burpees at 4am for 3 hours thinks he can help me. I eat great I train hard I get up at 6:30 am everyday and I am usually in bed by 10. Sometimes my surgically repaired knees bother me and sometimes my stomach bothers me because I have a digestive disease. That doesn’t mean I am not in great shape.

I'm 47 - you are 45 - we are not supposed to train like we are still 18-29 YO. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25707 on: February 03, 2023, 08:47:07 AM »
Okay, all other ailments listed are accurate.

These are not great genetics.

It's totally fine. You have done well with sub par genetics.

Wide shoulders, small waist and sweeping quads are not in your genetic structure.

It's normal to fall apart after 40 and you are rolling down the hill.

Forgot to add high BP and the shakes to the list

I will great this summer with a tan and some proper lighting just like I always do this is last summer because yeah I am working not taking pics right now but I liked this one I think I look great in it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25708 on: February 03, 2023, 08:47:50 AM »
How fucking dumb are you I am not wearing my girlfriends underwear fucking morons

"Who wore it better?"    "It" being exactly what?   The same black thong you hiked up on your ass on the patio she wore on the boat or wherever that was taken. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25709 on: February 03, 2023, 08:48:46 AM »
"Who wore it better?"    "It" being exactly what?   The same black thong you hiked up on your ass on the patio she wore on the boat or wherever that was taken. 

We are both wearing black underwear it’s not the same black underwear my girlfriend is 5 foot 3 and 110lbs how the fuck do you think I am fitting into her underwear????

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25710 on: February 03, 2023, 08:49:34 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25711 on: February 03, 2023, 08:50:08 AM »
I will great this summer with a tan and some proper lighting just like I always do this is last summer because yeah I am working but taking pics right now but I liked this one I think I look great in it

You are smiling.   Probably before the brats and GF moved in.  I don't blame you at all.   You had peace and quiet, place to yourself, etc.  Now its all whiney crap from the brats, GF bossing and ordering you around all over the place.

Again, this is GB and we are here to help you.   

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25712 on: February 03, 2023, 08:51:32 AM »
-

sorry about this post I was preaching hard to the choir

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25713 on: February 03, 2023, 08:53:09 AM »
We are both wearing black underwear it’s not the same black underwear my girlfriend is 5 foot 3 and 110lbs how the fuck do you think I am fitting into her underwear????

You posted it on Instagram.  That is what you told everyone - who wore "IT" better.   It being what?  She wore it way better but that is a different story. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25714 on: February 03, 2023, 08:53:43 AM »
You are smiling.   Probably before the brats and GF moved in.  I don't blame you at all.   You had peace and quiet, place to yourself, etc.  Now its all whiney crap from the brats, GF bossing and ordering you around all over the place.

Again, this is GB and we are here to help you.   

Your woman is the one who needs attention and help her man is asleep at 8:30 and gone at 4am

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25715 on: February 03, 2023, 08:57:54 AM »
Your woman is the one who needs attention and help her man is asleep at 8:30 and gone at 4am

I'm a level you can't fathom. 

Its ok that it is not for you and want to seek these vanity pursuits like LMFAO - "Strict Curl" stuff.  Its pure comedy and why this thread delivers so much.  Hard work, dedication, discipline - its not for everyone.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25716 on: February 03, 2023, 09:02:25 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #25717 on: February 03, 2023, 09:29:56 AM »
This is how you look to regular people you meet, not selfie ringed or after a pump up workout or from that one good angle that makes you look as good as possible after scrolling through the many videos you take.  One arm looks 17 and one looks 16.5

Take a long hard honest look at yourself in that pic
You are not a Big / Large muscular man .
There's no lat width or leg muscle size & your arms whatever they measure just look
Medicore- there's no denying it - Fcuk knows what you are delusionaly seeing only you sure
As hell are a million miles away from what you see when looking at yourself.

Its not a put down or being a "hater 🙄 " ffs what a stupid expression,  its just fact - You're a Medicore
45yr old Dad bod gym rat.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25718 on: February 03, 2023, 09:30:11 AM »
I will great this summer with a tan and some proper lighting just like I always do this is last summer because yeah I am working not taking pics right now but I liked this one I think I look great in it

Just to confirm, great genetics are considered the following

Shakes
Anemia
Crohn’s
Anorexia
Agoraphobia
Bloody stools

Brian, why are you adamant on saying you have great genetics.

Some people are dealt a shitty hand. And have child bearing hips and a wide waist .. albeit usually women .

Unfortunately that’s the hand you have been dealt.

You are 45 and falling apart. Luckily for you,  You have a 40 inch bloated waist that will catch your fall

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25719 on: February 03, 2023, 09:38:16 AM »
I'm a level you can't fathom. 

Its ok that it is not for you and want to seek these vanity pursuits like LMFAO - "Strict Curl" stuff.  Its pure comedy and why this thread delivers so much.  Hard work, dedication, discipline - its not for everyone.

Really you sure about that? My 225lbs of Dadbod can’t fathom your level? I am just a fat weak frail slob with piss poor genetics who barely even lifts? You might be right let me check let’s see what I look like today at lunchtime.

Yeah I don’t know man I am starting to look kind of thick up top again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25720 on: February 03, 2023, 09:40:39 AM »
Take a long hard honest look at yourself in that pic
You are not a Big / Large muscular man .
There's no lat width or leg muscle size & your arms whatever they measure just look
Medicore- there's no denying it - Fcuk knows what you are delusionaly seeing only you sure
As hell are a million miles away from what you see when looking at yourself.

Its not a put down or being a "hater 🙄 " ffs what a stupid expression,  its just fact - You're a Medicore
45yr old Dad bod gym rat.

This is now as in right now at 225lbs. This is a Dad bod? I am not muscular? I am going to disagree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25721 on: February 03, 2023, 09:42:39 AM »
Really you sure about that? My 225lbs of Dadbod can’t fathom your level? I am just a fat weak frail slob with piss poor genetics who barely even lifts? You might be right let me check let’s see what I look like today at lunchtime.

Good job posting old dated picture. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #25722 on: February 03, 2023, 09:43:03 AM »

FFS man your abdomen area is as wide as your chest is , its like a Barrel
And your face / head look ready to explode.....
You're a very unhealthy looking person.

Put the crack pipe down & go seek help Fast.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25723 on: February 03, 2023, 09:46:32 AM »
Good job posting old dated picture.

I literally just took the pic 5 minutes ago

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25724 on: February 03, 2023, 09:47:01 AM »
This is now as in right now at 225lbs. This is a Dad bod? I am not muscular? I am going to disagree

Horse shit  you took this picture right now.

You were working from home and decided to throw you chain on halfway thru the day

Pathetic and all of a sudden tanned.

Did you get a spray tan on your coffee break?