Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80058 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #800 on: September 20, 2022, 10:07:57 PM »
For anyone quoting Barr on either side, this is worth a read to see where the man really stands:

https://www.commonsense.news/p/bill-barr-calls-bullsht?triedSigningIn=true

One snippet stands out, as he was able to separate reality from all the bullshit that came with the former President:

From the link:

AG BARR: I think it ended with Bob Mueller’s testimony over the summer of 2020. It really collapsed at that point. I’ve been surprised that the mainstream media and the people who fanned this to the point of hysteria haven’t come back to say: “Yeah, there was a big lie in 2016 that has hurt the country and distorted our politics and foreign policy throughout the Trump administration. It was unjust. It was wrong. And we made a mistake.” Very few, if any, have come out to say that.

He is referring to people like this:

I remember. Still not convinced it wasn't stolen or manipulated. Afterall Hilary did win the popular vote. Imagine the hullabaloo if the reverse had happened and Trump won the popular vote and still lost the electoral vote.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: September 20, 2022, 10:09:10 PM »
Appointed/hired it’s all the same really in Trumpworld.

Yeah who cares about the facts.  Just spew partisan nonsense.  Doesn't matter if it's factual.  So long as it hurts orange man, it's all good.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #802 on: September 20, 2022, 10:23:10 PM »
Yeah who cares about the facts.  Just spew partisan nonsense.  Doesn't matter if it's factual.  So long as it hurts orange man, it's all good.

Trumpism 101.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: September 21, 2022, 12:10:56 AM »
Cohen wasn't an appointee and he is the only dishonest person on your list.  But I doubt Prime was referring to any of them.  Sounds like he was making some veiled reference to the judge.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but you are dead wrong. Although the judge is surely getting a lot of flack regarding her decision, I am not going to question why she ruled the way she did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: September 21, 2022, 11:31:19 AM »
Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but you are dead wrong. Although the judge is surely getting a lot of flack regarding her decision, I am not going to question why she ruled the way she did.

Which picks are you talking about here?

I just finished reading a couple of articles regarding this very issue. Trump's legal team recommended Judge Dearie as the special master. Trump appointed Judge Cannon agreed as did the Department of Justice folks who are involved in this case. Now it appears unlike some of Trump's picks, Judge Dearie may be ethical and honest. How very interesting!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: September 22, 2022, 03:20:13 PM »
So nowwwww.......    :D   Trumpy wants to throw out a new lie that he didn't even have to say the documents were declassified, he only had to think it.

This gets better and better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: September 22, 2022, 06:15:47 PM »
FBI planted evidence?  PROVE IT says the special master.   hahahhahahaaha  Sets a Sept 30 deadline for proof to be presented.   ;D

Trumpy has watched the Margo Lardo security camera footage and has not pointed out anything to back up his claims that the FBI planted evidence.  Why is this not surprising?  Because he lies, obviously.  Nor has his attorney made any mention of planted evidence in their court filings.

But yet Trumpturds cling to this lie that they were fed and hold onto hope that it is going to turn out to be true.  For once.

Ain't happening.

But cue in the deflection, distraction, denial and off point talking attempts from the usual 'tards on here in their replies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: September 22, 2022, 06:59:39 PM »
So nowwwww.......    :D   Trumpy wants to throw out a new lie that he didn't even have to say the documents were declassified, he only had to think it.

This gets better and better.

Yes it does.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #808 on: September 22, 2022, 07:15:00 PM »
Telepathic declassification.  And Biden is slipping.    ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #809 on: September 22, 2022, 07:24:53 PM »
Telepathic declassification.  And Biden is slipping.    ::)
Mandatory retirement age for politicians sounds pretty good doesn't it? I mean, you wouldn't be able to ogle Aunt Nancys jugs any more but we also wouldn't have to deal with out of touch senile old coots running our country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #810 on: September 22, 2022, 09:14:27 PM »
Mandatory retirement age for politicians sounds pretty good doesn't it? I mean, you wouldn't be able to ogle Aunt Nancys jugs any more but we also wouldn't have to deal with out of touch senile old coots running our country.

Might be something we agree on. Minor detail but I believe when we're talking about tits, there should be two g's in juggs. 😉

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: September 24, 2022, 11:32:46 AM »
How about that 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.    ;D

Two Trumpy appointed judges dropping the hammer on that nonsense?   Why, that was almost as much fun as watching the Trumpy picked special master telling Trumpy & Co that they needed to provide evidence of this "declassification" and that they better show proof of the FBI planting things. 

Not a good week for Trumpy and his Trumpturds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: September 24, 2022, 03:24:39 PM »

I don't disagree with you about age related retirement for politicians, but it is up to the voters to decide who gets voted in and who doesn't. The term limits for the house is 2 years and for the Senate it is 6 years. Pelosi is up for reelection in this year. Do you think the people will vote for her again?

These are the 6 oldest Senators. Dianne Feinstein (D) 89, Chuck Grassley (R) 88, Richard Shelby (R) 88, Jim Inhofe (R) 87, Patrick Leahy (D) 82, and Bernie Sanders (I) 80. Three of them are retiring in 2024. Two of them have yet to announce their plans and Chuck Grassley (R) is running for reelection.

In the House the six oldest Representatives are: Don   Young (R) 87, Eddie Bernice Johnson (D) 85, Alcee Hastings   (D) 84, Grace Napolitano (D) 84, Bill Pascrell (D) 84, and Hal Rogers (R) 83

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: September 24, 2022, 03:35:15 PM »
why do we keep electing geriatrics
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/29/politics/congress-age/index.html 

Because fewer people are willing to run for public office these days.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: September 25, 2022, 05:12:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/atx_patriot/status/1573407695696441344?s=46&t=fjh_t-jLN7KlDMOYllr_kA

Declassified three years ago

Hope the documents aren't date stamped... He could add that he declassified them "just by thinking about it" But then how does one think about declassifying a document that didn't exist 3 years ago? Trump the great psychic déclassifier. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #816 on: September 25, 2022, 06:01:42 PM »
Hope the documents aren't date stamped... He could add that he declassified them "just by thinking about it" But then how does one think about declassifying a document that didn't exist 3 years ago? Trump the great psychic déclassifier.

The left says they’re right and the right says they’re right. Who has the history of being “right”?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: September 26, 2022, 08:38:26 AM »
The left says they’re right and the right says they’re right. Who has the history of being “right”?

Not you.  So smart money is on the opposite of what you think.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: September 26, 2022, 09:19:25 AM »

Wonder if he was psychic enough to know that his lawyers would not bring this claim up in court or just completely avoid stating if the documents were declassified or not.   Or if the special master was going to be charging him $500 an hour.  LOL.   Better send out more grifting emails for the supporters to pony up and pay for this.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #819 on: September 27, 2022, 12:14:19 PM »
FBI Changes Total Number of Documents Seized From Trump’s Estate
Epoch Times ^ | September 26, 2022 | By Zachary Stieber
Posted on 9/27/2022, 2:33:01 PM

The FBI on Sept. 26 changed the total number of documents it said it seized from former President Donald Trump’s estate.

Sixty-three additional documents or photographs without classification markings were taken from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort than previously listed by the FBI, according to an updated inventory list.

The revised inventory was submitted to the federal court in southern Florida on orders from U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, a Reagan appointee who was inserted into the case as a special master, or an independent third party to handle disputes and other matters.

Dearie ordered a government official “with sufficient knowledge of the matter” to submit a declaration or affidavit stating whether the detailed property inventory released on Sept. 2 “represents the full and accurate extent of the property seized from” Trump’s home in August when FBI agents executed a search warrant there.

An FBI supervisory special agent, whose name was redacted, fulfilled the order. The agent, based in Washington, said he or she leads a squad of special agents, intelligence analysts, and other personnel in carrying out counterintelligence and espionage investigations, and that their team executed the warrant.

The earlier inventory was performed by the agent and workers under their direction but, wanting to make sure the inventory was accurate, “I and FBI personnel working under my direction conducted an additional review and recount of the Seized materials in order to make this declaration,” the agent told Dearie.

That resulted in some “minor revisions,” the agent acknowledged.

SCRIBD DOCUMENT AT LINK...........

An Epoch Times review of the earlier and current inventory list showed the differences included 63 non-classified documents or photographs being added to the total the FBI said it seized. Additionally, the new list contains two fewer magazines/newspapers/press articles and two fewer empty folders with “CLASSIFIED” banners.

Some of the boxes seized from Trump’s home were said to contain more documents now; others were said to contain fewer.

The update, if accurate, means the government seized over 11,200 non-classified materials from Mar-a-Lago.

The agent said he or she declared, under the penalty of perjury, that they were “not aware of” any documents or other materials seized from Trump’s home that are not listed in the updated inventory, with the exception of materials taken by the government’s filter team.

That squad was focused on identifying and segregating materials they thought could fall under attorney-client privilege.

A spokesman for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The updated inventory excludes documents marked classified, based on a recent appeals court order that blocked Dearie and Trump’s lawyers from reviewing the said documents. The earlier inventory listed 103 documents with classification markings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: September 27, 2022, 02:49:18 PM »

Right about what?

Relevance?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: September 27, 2022, 04:25:29 PM »
Hahahahahahah.  The $3 Million lawyer that Trumpy hired to lead the defense has now been benched. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #822 on: September 28, 2022, 10:20:16 AM »
Right about what?

Relevance?

Almost everything…

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #823 on: September 28, 2022, 11:07:13 AM »
Hahahahahahah.  The $3 Million lawyer that Trumpy hired to lead the defense has now been benched.

Bet he didn't get paid a dime. You know, the art of the steal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: September 28, 2022, 11:19:19 AM »
Bet he didn't get paid a dime. You know, the art of the steal.

And Trumpy spent so much time looking.  And hired the guy he saw on tv.....