Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Update [2022-Sept-03].  (Read 7350 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Ronnie Coleman Update [2022-Sept-03].
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2022, 11:36:20 AM »
Give Hanky a bit of time and he`ll be here telling us how he wipes the floor with Ronnie and has better legs than Zane as well as bigger arms than Freddy Ortiz and Sergio combined.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2022, 12:58:00 PM »
Give Hanky a bit of time and he`ll be here telling us how he wipes the floor with Ronnie and has better legs than Zane as swell as bigger arms than Freddy Ortiz and Sergio combined.

Hanky is getbigs own Charlie Zelenoff

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2022, 01:17:17 PM »
Hanky is getbigs own Charlie Zelenoff
No shit.....Tyson should be afraid!  :D

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2022, 01:23:04 PM »
Man Ronnie's downfall has been tough to witness. I remember myself thinking like 15 years ago that Ronnie has regressed a lot but now he can barely walk. At least he trains. I hope he is still alive in ten years time.

For me bodybuilding died when I watched Flex Wheelers 20 bucks Mr. Olympia webcast 2006 and saw Ronnie losing to Jay.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2022, 02:03:02 PM »

The GOAT, regardless. Don't forget: there will never be another.

Btw.... if you ever have a hard time getting motivated to get to the gym, just watch this vid.

Nice.  Some good points in this video:

- I liked Dorian saying he thinks Ronnie might have been natural up until 1992 or so.  If you look at him just in ~1991 you’d probably say “bullshit” but think about how much his physique changed in the next 10 years.

- Someone will win more Olympias someday but they still won’t beat Ronnie at his best.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2022, 05:05:38 PM »
How's those knees making out Ronnie?  ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2022, 03:05:05 PM »
How's those knees making out Ronnie?  ???

his knees are now the biggest part of his leg

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2022, 03:44:21 PM »
Nice.  Some good points in this video:

- I liked Dorian saying he thinks Ronnie might have been natural up until 1992 or so.  If you look at him just in ~1991 you’d probably say “bullshit” but think about how much his physique changed in the next 10 years.

- Someone will win more Olympias someday but they still won’t beat Ronnie at his best.

As crazy as this sounds Im inclined to agree. It was such a drastic change. I mean something spurred massive growth and strength gains. He was already physically mature, late 20's early 30's  by 1992 so wtf happened? People don't typically get a growth spurt in their early 30's even if they are lifting weights.

I think a lot of times when someone  says they're "natural" it means that they're using testosterone only? Flex Wheeler has also said, matter of factly, that Ronnie was natural up until 94, 95. Its hard to believe but I can't imagine what else changed between 92 and 98.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2022, 03:56:32 PM »
Here he is in 1991 vs. 1998.

1991:

1998:

Here is 2003 which I think was his biggest or at least close:

Just looking at 1991 alone, I would say no way is he anywhere close to “natural” there, that’s a ridiculous statement, but then it’s also hard to understand wtf he did over the next 7-12 years to get so much bigger.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2022, 04:40:14 PM »
He was never natural, he just upped the dosages, more gh, more slin, more food, more everything

People are so naive

Found a guru in the chad, and tips from flex and Kevin

Ronnie was a guy that just loved to lift, knew nothing about food or anabolics, he followed directions and advice to a T, he did anything that was told to him

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2022, 05:00:01 PM »
He was never natural, he just upped the dosages, more gh, more slin, more food, more everything

People are so naive

Found a guru in the chad, and tips from flex and Kevin

Ronnie was a guy that just loved to lift, knew nothing about food or anabolics, he followed directions and advice to a T, he did anything that was told to him

I think you’re right. Ronnie was the perfect bodybuilder because he had the genetics and would do what he’s told and stick to it no matter what.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2022, 05:14:06 PM »
I think you’re right. Ronnie was the perfect bodybuilder because he had the genetics and would do what he’s told and stick to it no matter what.

And that’s why guys like flex and Kevin would never beat him again once he started upping the dosages

Plus flex was lazy and kevin wasn’t into bbing 24/7, those long lay offs were good for his body but he didn’t grow and make improvements enough to beat Ronnie

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2022, 07:33:06 PM »
And that’s why guys like flex and Kevin would never beat him again once he started upping the dosages

Plus flex was lazy and kevin wasn’t into bbing 24/7, those long lay offs were good for his body but he didn’t grow and make improvements enough to beat Ronnie
Spot on

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2022, 07:50:50 PM »
Here he is in 1991 vs. 1998.

1991:

1998:

Here is 2003 which I think was his biggest or at least close:

Just looking at 1991 alone, I would say no way is he anywhere close to “natural” there, that’s a ridiculous statement, but then it’s also hard to understand wtf he did over the next 7-12 years to get so much bigger.
More gear and GH and insulin.......a no brainer.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2022, 08:19:14 PM »
Flex said Ronnie was natural until 94/95.  End/Thread.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2022, 08:41:41 PM »
Flex said Ronnie was natural until 94/95.  End/Thread.
Jim  Quinn also meausured Flex` bodyfat at 0% witnessed by Billy Smith.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2022, 10:46:52 PM »
Jim  Quinn also meausured Flex` bodyfat at 0% witnessed by Billy Smith.  ;D

My point exactly.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2022, 12:33:48 PM »
Lmao...check out this alleged Chicago area Getbig meetup which did NOT happen [reasons showing that will follow]:

When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

HAHAHAHA.

[1] Walter Sobchak won't even post an anonymous photo of himself on here. He could easily post a rear double biceps pose, or a screenshot of a bench press video with his face blurred out. That wouldn't be any issue at all. But he won't do that.

[2] If he won't post even a measly anonymous photo of himself, it stands to reason he would NEVER show up to a Getbig meetup, where photos of himself that he does NOT have full control over could circulate online. That is totally inconsistent with a coward who won't even post a picture. Cowards like that are consistently Coward's as a personality trait.

[3] Walter Sobchak would never show up to a Getbig meetup in real life, for the reasons established above, yet we're to believe he would bring his girlfriend to such a meetup? LOL!!!! Right. That puts a Getbigger in an INCREDIBLY vulnerable position, because any woman who isn't between maybe 24-28 and perfect looking would get ripped apart. Oh - and then notice how Walter Sobchak's girlfriend allegedly weighs 115-lb? Ah yes, of course! Walter's girlfriend, who we have NO EVIDENCE SHOWED UP TO ANY SUCH GETBIG MEETUP, happens to be the perfect weight, LOL. Oh, and Walter is 231-lb - not to big [fat], not to small - just perfect! HAHAHAHA, oh brother.  ::)

Speaking of which - do you know allegedly weighed 230-lb? SquadFatter! Haha. He claimed to be 230 at just under six feet. It was later found that be was 330 pounds at 5'11". Nothing close to the claimed svelte/muscular body weight of 230 that he claimed.  ::) Also, note: moderators can confirm that JustPlaneJane EDITED THE POST TO CHANGE WALTER SOBCHAK'S WEIGHT FROM 105KG TO 110KG.

I guess Walter told her that the lie wasn't sufficient for Getbig standards.  ::)

Haha, as if an anonymous coward - a person who could EASILY prove that he lifts anything of significance [he doesn't - his lifetime max bench is in the 235-255 range] - yet remains anonymous is NOT going to APPEAR at a real life board meetup...LET ALONE bring his girlfriend to it, whose pictures could easily circulate on here, where she would be promptly ripped apart if she looked anything less than perfect.

Oh - but what a coincidence that Walter Sobchak's girlfriend has the perfect body weight of 115-lb. Lol!! Right...

Unlike Walter, I get REAL women. I don't need to pretend I have a girlfriend and post that online, haha. I can post actual evidence.

Hey, Walter - what's it like knowing you think I'm a mess, yet despite you thinking that, I can still get laid more because I'm better looking than you? Do you think anything will help you overcome being ugly and bald? You are delusional, dude.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2022, 12:54:07 PM »

quick photo before the chloroform wears off, jeez, sit her upright next time

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »

Flex was having renal issues way before Ronnie appeared on the scene.
He tried to up the dosages and we know how that ended.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2022, 01:10:01 PM »
Flex was having renal issues way before Ronnie appeared on the scene.
He tried to up the dosages and we know how that ended.

the synthol and diuretics fucked him up

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2022, 01:38:58 PM »
Lmao...check out this alleged Chicago area Getbig meetup which did NOT happen [reasons showing that will follow]:

HAHAHAHA.

[1] Walter Sobchak won't even post an anonymous photo of himself on here. He could easily post a rear double biceps pose, or a screenshot of a bench press video with his face blurred out. That wouldn't be any issue at all. But he won't do that.

[2] If he won't post even a measly anonymous photo of himself, it stands to reason he would NEVER show up to a Getbig meetup, where photos of himself that he does NOT have full control over could circulate online. That is totally inconsistent with a coward who won't even post a picture. Cowards like that are consistently Coward's as a personality trait.

[3] Walter Sobchak would never show up to a Getbig meetup in real life, for the reasons established above, yet we're to believe he would bring his girlfriend to such a meetup? LOL!!!! Right. That puts a Getbigger in an INCREDIBLY vulnerable position, because any woman who isn't between maybe 24-28 and perfect looking would get ripped apart. Oh - and then notice how Walter Sobchak's girlfriend allegedly weighs 115-lb? Ah yes, of course! Walter's girlfriend, who we have NO EVIDENCE SHOWED UP TO ANY SUCH GETBIG MEETUP, happens to be the perfect weight, LOL. Oh, and Walter is 231-lb - not to big [fat], not to small - just perfect! HAHAHAHA, oh brother.  ::)

Speaking of which - do you know allegedly weighed 230-lb? SquadFatter! Haha. He claimed to be 230 at just under six feet. It was later found that be was 330 pounds at 5'11". Nothing close to the claimed svelte/muscular body weight of 230 that he claimed.  ::) Also, note: moderators can confirm that JustPlaneJane EDITED THE POST TO CHANGE WALTER SOBCHAK'S WEIGHT FROM 105KG TO 110KG.

I guess Walter told her that the lie wasn't sufficient for Getbig standards.  ::)

Haha, as if an anonymous coward - a person who could EASILY prove that he lifts anything of significance [he doesn't - his lifetime max bench is in the 235-255 range] - yet remains anonymous is NOT going to APPEAR at a real life board meetup...LET ALONE bring his girlfriend to it, whose pictures could easily circulate on here, where she would be promptly ripped apart if she looked anything less than perfect.

Oh - but what a coincidence that Walter Sobchak's girlfriend has the perfect body weight of 115-lb. Lol!! Right...

Unlike Walter, I get REAL women. I don't need to pretend I have a girlfriend and post that online, haha. I can post actual evidence.

Hey, Walter - what's it like knowing you think I'm a mess, yet despite you thinking that, I can still get laid more because I'm better looking than you? Do you think anything will help you overcome being ugly and bald? You are delusional, dude.

That picture did you no favors, Matt, I'm having to stare at a blue veined pair of feet with trash in the floor as if you couldn't purchase a side coffee tablet and what appears to be an office chair on the right...
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2022, 01:59:17 PM »

HAHAHAHA.

Nice essay melting down over some dude who says mean words to you on the internet. He owns your mind. He logs off here and doesn't give this place a second thought while you're thinking of him all day. Stop worrying about him posting a photo and post less of your own doughboy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2022, 02:25:06 PM »

That picture did you no favors, Matt, I'm having to stare at a blue veined pair of feet with trash in the floor as if you couldn't purchase a side coffee tablet and what appears to be an office chair on the right...

I'll post a new woman tomorrow if you'd prefer that.

But you also stumbled on the reason why Walter Sobchak would NEVER go to a "Getbig meetup" type event - LET ALONE with his girlfriend, haha. Because we all know if you are with a woman who isn't PERFECT looking, she will get trashed.

How convenient that there is no evidence of Walter Sobchak's girlfriend, but she happens to weigh the perfect weight of 115-lb, lmao. Meanwhile, JustPlaneJane adjusted Walter's weight from 105-kg to 110-kg.  ::)

Anyway, Walter Sobchak may have a girlfriend - he may even have one that looks good. But he would NEVER show up to an actual real life meetup with her, because that would make it way too possible for her photos to circulate on Getbig. At which point, AS WE ALL KNOW, if you look less than perfect, you are going to be trashed.

Ditto for girlfriends.

A coward like Walter Sobchak, who could easily post picture or video evidence of himself bench pressing 405-lb, with his face blurred out [if he actually did this] but won't even do that, is OBVIOUSLY not going to attend some real life Getbig meetup, lol. Let alone with his girlfriend in tow.

That's way too inconsistent with his personality.

I am eager to post some of my lifts because I know they are among the best on Getbig currently. I'm very confident that my 250x15 bench press for instance, is among the best presses on here.

Of course I'm eager to show that.

Walter Sobchak would have way too much ammunition to post videos out-lifting me. He could ensure I never live it down. But of course, he can't out-lift me, which is why he posts no such evidence.

But to fake attending a meetup to allegedly prove claims, lol. That's next level.

It's just proof of what I already knew - he can't lift anything he has alluded to.

Let's say he bench presses 405. Ok - so he beats my current bench my 60-lb...and does this by out-weighing me by 40-lb? So why would he be trashing me?

Or say he bench presses 495 - being both stronger than me in absolute numbers AND in pound-for-pound terms. No one who bench presses 495 - who knows full well how hard it is to get a 345 bench - is going to trash someone who lifts that, let alone someone light. As they would know it's a solid achievement, even moreso from a lighter lifter.

Everything he says sounds like someone who doesn't lift at all. Again - strong men don't feel the need to slam men weaker than them, since it goes without saying the stronger man is higher than them on the hierarchy.

He reminds me of SquadFatter - who claimed to be 230-lb and benching 360-370, and ended up being 330-lb at 5'11", who probably hadn't benched that for years, and was ran off the boards once his picture circulated.

I just find it hilarious that an anonymous coward is attempting to claim he went to a real life meetup - with his girlfriend, no less.

No one so bent on protecting their anonymity would do that. It puts you in a way too vulnerable position

People can say what they want about you, Vince - but at the end of the day, you aren't afraid to show yourself, and face the music.

Some people, for obvious reasons, prefer to remain anonymous, lol.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2022, 02:40:48 PM »

quick photo before the chloroform wears off, jeez, sit her upright next time

;D ;D ;D

She literally showed up, and fell asleep.

But that's my system - I think it's stupid for men to have "game", and all this other stuff.

I am just largely available, since I don't work a 9 to 5. I have my own house, my car, and I keep a one room flat open for storage in a 7-unit apartment building I rent. So I basically have space, the ability to get from A to B, and free time.

The women all derive from that.

This one just showed up today. Not my preference...as it sets a precedent that they can just randomly show up here...but the timing worked today.

Then she basically immediately fell asleep.  ;D

Then we went to McDonald's...and now she's sleeping again. No chloroform.  :D