Author Topic: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!  (Read 4217 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2022, 06:28:00 AM »
Ironically, the reason AOC is such a fail is that she bought into all the bullshit she learned from worthless leftist College Professors.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2022, 06:40:14 AM »
Ironically, the reason AOC is such a fail is that she bought into all the bullshit she learned from worthless leftist College Professors.
Besides that,she`s a fucking dumbass !! :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 06:43:40 AM »
and college drop out and former vogue magazine desk employee Owens is qualified to speak on anything of importance because???

oh wait, I thought trumpsters hated the "elite", (you know minus their leader is the epitome of a elitist)" so with that thinking they should LOVE a former bartender! WHO worked her butt off to get her higher education.....

I dont care much for either individual but let's not resort to personal attacks like this.

Frankly, i feel more kinship to a college drop out than some ivy league JD/mba freak

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 06:48:51 AM »
more like 2-bed wenches who worship white dick.  if you have a plantation fetish, i'd advise you to look these 2 up.

Googling it now. Thanks.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 06:50:04 AM »
Where is she wrong?

In your own words.

I can, easily. No party is going to help "urban" folks in america. The dems allegedly care about cause and the republicans care about the effect, that's the basic stance right, one one to help before they get to the point where they're criminals, one just wanna lock folks up and throw away the key. In reality both parties are just trying to line their own pockets.

More so we live in a capitalist country, there's no capitalism with poverty and\or slave labour, and then of course poverty and crime go hand in hand

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2022, 07:04:00 AM »
LAUGH! GYM-Rat YOU are the ULTIMATE triggered person on this entire board! Constantly posing many topic threads nearly daily (yeah, quite normal behavior), insults, name calling, profanity, spews hate if ANYONE dares and even REMOTELY says something that little ole you doesn't like and so on...

the poster child for triggered.

By the way, AOC has offered to debate Owens and heard nothing back.

By the way, Owens ON PURPOSE uses her race and knowing she is in the vast minority of her race in her political party and leaning, to be the token person of her race to have a platform and voila! she has a "media career"...

and yeah, education is not the end all be all, but If I had to choose between someone with higher education who ALSO had to work her butt off to get that education (former bartender you know one of the normal Americans who are not elite that supposedly trumpsters should love?) than a college drop out, whose resume was a desk employee at a fashion magazine, i'll go with the higher education person...

Do a youtube search on Owens and you'll find a bucket load of videos where she gets her ass handed to her and quite easily. Do a internet search on Owens and find her background of her actions and statements is pretty murky and questionable.

You’re discrediting Owens because of her career as a receptionist and say she is only known because she is propped up but praise AOC because she’s a bartender who worked hard to get where she is despite her race?

LOL Tom you’re filling in for Oak nicely.

BUT you should try to disguise your racism a little better.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2022, 10:24:26 AM »
LAUGH! GYM-Rat YOU are the ULTIMATE triggered person on this entire board! Constantly posing many topic threads nearly daily (yeah, quite normal behavior), insults, name calling, profanity, spews hate if ANYONE dares and even REMOTELY says something that little ole you doesn't like and so on...

By the way, Owens ON PURPOSE uses her race and knowing she is in the vast minority of her race in her political party and leaning, to be the token person of her race to have a platform and voila! she has a "media career"...

and yeah, education is not the end all be all, but If I had to choose between someone with higher education who ALSO had to work her butt off to get that education (former bartender you know one of the normal Americans who are not elite that supposedly trumpsters should love?) than a college drop out, whose resume was a desk employee at a fashion magazine, i'll go with the higher education person...

Do a youtube search on Owens and you'll find a bucket load of videos where she gets her ass handed to her and quite easily. Do a internet search on Owens and find her background of her actions and statements is pretty murky and questionable.

It was AOC who refused or didn’t respond to Owen’s challenge as well as others

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ6T-5Hqg0

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2022, 10:28:38 AM »
Dave D: 1) Sorry If what I say about Owens using her race is true..... Just like that sham con duo "diamond and silk"... they KNOW they are using the right wing political party platform and media and KNOW they are being used by them as well because they ARE in the vast minority of their race on that side of the political spectrum...it's a "win win" for both sides, both users and using each other...

2) both owens and aoc started out as "working class" the difference is that Owens dropped out of college, did so because she thought EVERYONE was against her (massive chip on her shoulder) and did nothing else of note to qualify to having a voice in politics and society... AOC worked to make herself better, getting educated, getting higher degrees and so on and running for and winning political office as a representative of people of her state..

THEIR NOT THE SAME these two...and while education and being a state representative doesn't make a person automatically more intelligent or even a better human, if the ONLY choice is between someone with Owen's background and education and experience and AOC'S, I'll go with AOC every time..

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2022, 10:28:43 AM »

Nah, I just have fun doing it. (making fun of mindless libz).You seem to be very hurt.  :D
Remain calm Tom, even though youre a lib, I dont want to see you have a coronary.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2022, 10:37:30 AM »
AOC unt PURE TRASH!
T

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2022, 10:59:02 AM »
Gym-Rat? I'm the one whose "hurt"? i'm not the one posting countless topic threads venting and calling everyone who doesn't agree with them insults, names and profanity lace rants... Sorry, but YOU need to look in your mirror and/or your dictionary with the words of deflection, among others.

Have a "get big" kind of day! :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2022, 11:19:10 AM »
Dave D: 1) Sorry If what I say about Owens using her race is true..... Just like that sham con duo "diamond and silk"... they KNOW they are using the right wing political party platform and media and KNOW they are being used by them as well because they ARE in the vast minority of their race on that side of the political spectrum...it's a "win win" for both sides, both users and using each other...

2) both owens and aoc started out as "working class" the difference is that Owens dropped out of college, did so because she thought EVERYONE was against her (massive chip on her shoulder) and did nothing else of note to qualify to having a voice in politics and society... AOC worked to make herself better, getting educated, getting higher degrees and so on and running for and winning political office as a representative of people of her state..

THEIR NOT THE SAME these two...and while education and being a state representative doesn't make a person automatically more intelligent or even a better human, if the ONLY choice is between someone with Owen's background and education and experience and AOC'S, I'll go with AOC every time..

Tom you hate blacks but are okay with propping up Hispanics?

That is racist.

So you would have respect for Owens if she had a degree.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2022, 11:21:10 AM »
Gym-Rat? I'm the one whose "hurt"? i'm not the one posting countless topic threads venting and calling everyone who doesn't agree with them insults, names and profanity lace rants... Sorry, but YOU need to look in your mirror and/or your dictionary with the words of deflection, among others.

Have a "get big" kind of day! :)
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME...........FU CKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2022, 11:48:53 AM »
“Tom”

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2022, 12:09:40 PM »
"tom" sounds like the kind of "guy" who may have sat on a doorknob or two to "get a feel for how they work".
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2022, 12:18:10 PM »
Tom is a leach of the system, c unt voted for pedopotus.
T

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2022, 12:47:20 PM »
laugh! AND ALL the replies to me prove my point not just about gym-rat, but everyone else who has replied and how they have replied.

Dave D: yeah, i hate blacks! uh huh....Seriously you can do better than that yes? Your statement is just as simpleton and black and white (pun intended) that trump supporters say that others state about them.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2022, 12:50:23 PM »
laugh! AND ALL the replies to me prove my point not just about gym-rat, but everyone else who has replied and how they have replied.

Why should you get any reply of substance?

Your first post only attacked the source, and addressed nothing specific in terms of the merit of her points.

Had you addressed the context of her discussion, you might have fared differently.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2022, 12:51:21 PM »

Dave D: yeah, i hate blacks! uh huh....Seriously you can do better than that yes? Your statement is just as simpleton and black and white (pun intended) that trump supporters say that others state about them.

Tom, you realize people are just messing with ya (and me, and others) correct?? No need to take it serious in any way man.
De-escalate bro, its all good...  ;)

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2022, 01:11:48 PM »

it took me a while to get to that point too, you have to understand everyone here are just 60 year old incels. They just used to lift weights and were from a time where women didn't have standards\options so they all think they're not. Back then their only choices were to marry one of these guys and try to have fun before the great fever took them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2022, 01:16:17 PM »
it took me a while to get to that point too, you have to understand everyone here are just 60 year old incels. They just used to lift weights and were from a time where women didn't have standards\options so they all think they're not. Back then their only choices were to marry one of these guys and try to have fun before the great fever took them.

Im 57

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2022, 01:21:03 PM »

That's an easy way to avoid legitimate discussion.

So much harder to actually watch a video, then argue to points on the basis of its own merit.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2022, 02:16:32 PM »
That's an easy way to avoid legitimate discussion.

So much harder to actually watch a video, then argue to points on the basis of its own merit.
what's the point in arguing? nothing will change

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2022, 02:49:42 PM »
Did I miss the bit where she mentioned AOC?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2022, 03:04:30 PM »

Dude I’m reading what YOU wrote.

Owens is propped up because she is a female minority (black) but AOC rose to power because she is a hard working female minority (Hispanic).

Is it more complex than that? Or do you just hate Owens political views?

A receptionist for a major magazine company is more skilled than a local bartender. Owens became something without an education while AOC was a bartender with an education.