Author Topic: Better than FrogTech  (Read 1646 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Better than FrogTech
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2022, 06:26:12 AM »
LOL!  🤣…. I remember being young and wanting to believe something like this could be “ the secret”   Just ripe for the supplement scam companies!

I remember the first time I used protein powder as an ambitious 19-year-old, thinking I would go into the gym the next day and be a beast.  To my disappointment I still benched 145x10  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2022, 06:47:35 AM »
Arthur L Rea and now Jared Wheat.
Vince knows them personally, like how he was good-friends w/ John Meadows, Shawn Rhoden, Cedric, George Peterson, etc.

LOL yes,

I believe they use to have pre workout back in the day super strong... during the RX days.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2022, 07:01:12 AM »
Vince knows them personally, like how he was good-friends w/ John Meadows, Shawn Rhoden, Cedric, George Peterson, etc.
all of these guys have passed away wow,,,

rig pig

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2022, 08:55:04 AM »
all of these guys have passed away wow,,,

https://www.frog.tech/

it is a real thing!

rig pig

• Getbig I

rig pig

• Getbig I

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2022, 09:03:01 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2022, 07:04:52 PM »

ALR Industries provided me with all of my supplements for my last show in 2009 and provided me with stuff since 2007 when i did the posedown with Billy Guns....or did you guys forget sbout that.

When rhe company was sold to Hi Tech, Laina sent me a big box of some of the remaining inventory and i had about 20 bottles of Humagro.  I sold most of it on Ebay and kept 3 of them for personal use as i could not use it all up before the expiration date and money was kind of tight.  Its actually a decent product and one of the last products they made.   Stuff tasted great as well and i would stir it up and put some ice cubes in it 

ALR was a great company and while for the most part is long gone, i cant thank thrm enough for ehipping my ass in shspe

Fun Fact:  Derek Anthony used to call the warehouse and claim he was a sponsored athlete to get free swag...Laina caught him doung it
A

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »
I remember the first time I used protein powder as an ambitious 19-year-old, thinking I would go into the gym the next day and be a beast.  To my disappointment I still benched 145x10  :D
I was a school teacher (6th 7th and 8th grade special education) I had my students all day for every class (roughly 17or so behavior problem kids) …took them out to play softball (had females also) when I was at bat I seriously thought “ these kids have no idea I’m on “ Joe Weiders Dynamic weight gainer and anabolic packs!” I thought I was going to blast a softball a thousand feet! …. LOL! So naive yet so funny!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2022, 08:40:16 PM »

ALR Industries provided me with all of my supplements for my last show in 2009 and provided me with stuff since 2007 when i did the posedown with Billy Guns....or did you guys forget sbout that.

When rhe company was sold to Hi Tech, Laina sent me a big box of some of the remaining inventory and i had about 20 bottles of Humagro.  I sold most of it on Ebay and kept 3 of them for personal use as i could not use it all up before the expiration date and money was kind of tight.  Its actually a decent product and one of the last products they made.   Stuff tasted great as well and i would stir it up and put some ice cubes in it 

ALR was a great company and while for the most part is long gone, i cant thank thrm enough for ehipping my ass in shspe

Fun Fact:  Derek Anthony used to call the warehouse and claim he was a sponsored athlete to get free swag...Laina caught him doung it

LMFAO @ you "being in shape"!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2022, 10:34:24 PM »
LMFAO @ you "being in shape"!

Round is a shape!  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2022, 11:04:12 PM »
Round is a shape!  ;D

You.  You're good....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2022, 07:06:15 AM »

??? Clearly, the products worked