Author Topic: George "The Schmoe" Farah  (Read 3702 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
George "The Schmoe" Farah
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:59:57 AM »
Dude gives a creepy vibe. Always hands-on people while training, standing a foot away, etc.

Odd ball...

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: George "The Schmoe" Farah
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 09:31:58 AM »
George in oiling mode might support your point:

https://mymusclevideo.com/123251/oiling-blessing/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 09:33:43 AM »

Its only gay if.. Well, because it is....  ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 09:35:26 AM »
you would think getting shot 7 times or whatever would transform him into some kind of street warrior like 2pac

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 09:40:07 AM »

Blessing certainly made the rounds in his posing strap. Sitting a foot or two away:

https://mymusclevideo.com/103474/blessing-poses-for-steve/

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 09:42:21 AM »

Why the fuck do they wear these cod pieces now?

Why not just the spedo style 'trunks' of the late 80's?

And why the fuck leopard print? Or sequened?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 09:47:54 AM »
Why the fuck do they wear these cod pieces now?

Why not just the spedo style 'trunks' of the late 80's?

And why the fuck leopard print? Or sequened?

If that question were on the final exam, my guess is you could come up with a successful answer. Even at informal “posing practice” the strap is stuffed and glittery:

https://mymusclevideo.com/103474/blessing-poses-for-steve/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 09:48:33 AM »
I could see being shot 7 times by a jealous, gay ex-lover, but in the line of duty? Naaaaaah!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 09:57:38 AM »
Farah looks really old.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 10:20:28 AM »
Looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 10:46:23 AM »

Excuse me but is there anything wrong with the hands-on approach to training your pupils?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 10:48:28 AM »
George did come all the way backstgage in Rochester one year to wish me a Happy Birthday which was cool.....no big deal, but he didn`t really know me and it was a nice gesture.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2022, 10:51:12 AM »
Excuse me but is there anything wrong with the hands-on approach to massaging your prostate?

Weider Prostate Principles of Peace

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2022, 12:19:20 PM »
Dude gives a creepy vibe. Always hands-on people while training, standing a foot away, etc.

Odd ball...

5:18 is the best part!
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2022, 12:22:50 PM »

" /oiling-blessing/ " .

Even the link is hilarious. "Oiling Blessing" sounds magical. Schmoe wizardry.

Farah's wife is a big time doctor in NY.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2022, 12:25:37 PM »
Farah looks really old.
He had cancer, looks like it sucked the life out of him.
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2022, 02:51:53 PM »
What irritates me is Farah preaching about health on IG. What does he do differently with his athletes compared to the rest? Not a goddamn thing is my guess. Anyone here more familiar with his methods?

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2022, 03:08:41 PM »
A Schmoe'down in Rio  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2022, 03:15:15 PM »
What irritates me is Farah preaching about health on IG. What does he do differently with his athletes compared to the rest? Not a goddamn thing is my guess. Anyone here more familiar with his methods?

He thing is high carbs and very moderate amounts of protein.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2022, 03:20:27 PM »
He thing is high carbs and very moderate amounts of protein.

Yeah but I'd like to see what "very moderate" protein means for Andrew Jacked in prep.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2022, 03:36:22 PM »
He had cancer, looks like it sucked the life out of him.

Didn't know that. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2022, 03:42:34 PM »
George did come all the way backstgage in Rochester one year to wish me a Happy Birthday which was cool.....no big deal, but he didn`t really know me and it was a nice gesture.

Oh fuck you.

Did he invite you to that drag/gay bar Club Marcello's?

George supplied and you were buying. Steroids were a gateway drug for you WES because you are a WEAK POS.

Meth addict WES...ELF OF THE LOSERS.

FUCK OFFF

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2022, 03:43:14 PM »
Supposed diets with numbers, most of they guys that have posted diets by him have similar ranges -

"George Farah's Basic Precontest Diet for Clients
I’m going to take an example of a 200-pound guy who is planning to compete in a bodybuilding contest, or just wants to look good for the beach. How will we work on his diet and training?

• First, his daily caloric need will be based on his metabolism: fast, medium or slow. If he has a fast metabolism, then I multiply his weight by 20; medium metabolism, multiply it by 15 and slow metabolism, multiply it by 12. Suppose this guy has a fast metabolism. His daily caloric needs will be 200 x 20 = 4,000 calories/day.

• Diet will be followed six days per week, with one cheat day. The composition of his diet will be roughly high carbohydrate, moderate protein and low fat: about 50/30/20 percent, respectively. The breakdown will be 500 grams of carbs, 300 grams of protein and about 89 grams of fat.

• I will start him on a training schedule of five days per week, with legs on Monday, chest/abs on Tuesday, back on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday and arms/calves on Friday, and ‘off’ on the weekend. He will begin by doing some moderate cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, for about 20 minutes, three days per week. Cardio could be riding a stationary bike, walking on a treadmill or using an elliptical machine, keeping target heart rate around 65-70 percent.

Pre-Contest Game Plan

With the contest date approaching, things will start to change— counting weeks backward from the show, as follows:
16 to12 Weeks Out:

• Diet and training as outlined above.
12 to 10 Weeks Out:

• Start dropping carbs by 50-75 grams (200-300 calories), and add protein by 12-18 grams (25 percent of the total amount of carbs dropped). For our guy, we will drop 50 grams of carbs (total carbs = 450 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total protein = 412 grams).

• Keep cardio at three days/week for 20 minutes.
10 to 8 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 400 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 450 grams).

• Add an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 25 minutes 4 days/week.

• Eliminate cheat day, dieting seven days/week (you may want to consider eliminating cheat day earlier, by 12-10 weeks if your fat percentage is high).
8 to 6 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 350 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 462 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 30 minutes, five days/week.
6 to 4 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 300 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 475 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 35 minutes, six days/week.
4 to 2 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 250 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 487 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 35 minutes, seven days/week.
2 Weeks Out:

• Continue same diet

• Stop all cardio
8 Days Out:

The contest is on Saturday, so carb-depleting starts the Sunday prior to the show. Drop the carbohydrate in half until about four days before the contest. So my guy will be eating 125 grams of carbs.

4 Days Out:

• Start ‘adding the carbs back’ on the Wednesday prior to the contest. Add back all the carbs you took off: 500 grams of carbs for my guy.

• On Thursday, add 50 percent more, on top of the carbs you had on Wednesday: 500 + 200 = 700 grams of carbs.

• On Friday, you need to start watching your condition and be careful with any spillage. If you start to spill, back off the carbs and if you think you’re still flat, you need to go up on the carbs.

These are just the general principles of my formula; there are so many other adjustments that go with it depending on the progress/condition of the bodybuilder.

Good luck with your show!!"

------------------------------
Client posting. Diet for a #285 man starting, dropping 2-3lbs week -

I'm a farah client, been the best investment I made. 8 weeks out from the Emerald cup here's my diet..

Diet:
M1. 14 egg whites, 1.5 cup oatmeal.

M2. 6 oz. chicken breast, 1 cups white rice (50 grams dry before you cook), 1 cup broccoli.

M3. 6 oz. Cod or haddock fish, 2 cups white rice (100 grams dry before you cook).

M4. 7 oz. chicken, 6 oz. sweet potato, 1 cup broccoli

M5. 7 oz. Cod and haddock fish, 6 oz. sweet potato, salad with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.

M6. 60 grams hydro whey protein with water only.
Post workout, 60 grams hydro whey protein with water only then 25 minutes later drink 20 oz. Gatorade.

Farah def knows his shit, so many little things he's done that really make the difference, he's always here for me, the diet has changed no doubt, I've been working with him for 9 weeks now had me on over 5k cals when we started and just takes them a little lower every week.. it def various on the person as my friend hired him the same time as me and our shit is wayyyy different..

Low dose Clen 20mcg b4 morning cardio
--------
Supposed starting cycle for the guy -

200mg tren
200mg mast
200mg primo
10mg var

Contest cycle -

Anavar, 10 mg with first meal and 10 mg with last meal.
Masterone, 100 mg 3 x a week.
Tren, 1cc 3 x a week.
Primo, 100 mg 2 x a week.
Propionate, 100 mg 4 x a week.
GH, 6 units a day 3 units Upon rising and 3 units right before bed.
Arimadex, Half tab every night before bed.
Proviron, 1 tab upon rising and 1 tab right before bed

-----------------------------

The Rock's supposed 5200kcal diet under him - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/09/meal-plan-the-rock-dwayne-johnson_n_7032928.html .

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2022, 03:47:43 PM »
Supposed diets with numbers, most of they guys that have posted diets by him have similar ranges -

"George Farah's Basic Precontest Diet for Clients
I’m going to take an example of a 200-pound guy who is planning to compete in a bodybuilding contest, or just wants to look good for the beach. How will we work on his diet and training?

• First, his daily caloric need will be based on his metabolism: fast, medium or slow. If he has a fast metabolism, then I multiply his weight by 20; medium metabolism, multiply it by 15 and slow metabolism, multiply it by 12. Suppose this guy has a fast metabolism. His daily caloric needs will be 200 x 20 = 4,000 calories/day.

• Diet will be followed six days per week, with one cheat day. The composition of his diet will be roughly high carbohydrate, moderate protein and low fat: about 50/30/20 percent, respectively. The breakdown will be 500 grams of carbs, 300 grams of protein and about 89 grams of fat.

• I will start him on a training schedule of five days per week, with legs on Monday, chest/abs on Tuesday, back on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday and arms/calves on Friday, and ‘off’ on the weekend. He will begin by doing some moderate cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, for about 20 minutes, three days per week. Cardio could be riding a stationary bike, walking on a treadmill or using an elliptical machine, keeping target heart rate around 65-70 percent.

Pre-Contest Game Plan

With the contest date approaching, things will start to change— counting weeks backward from the show, as follows:
16 to12 Weeks Out:

• Diet and training as outlined above.
12 to 10 Weeks Out:

• Start dropping carbs by 50-75 grams (200-300 calories), and add protein by 12-18 grams (25 percent of the total amount of carbs dropped). For our guy, we will drop 50 grams of carbs (total carbs = 450 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total protein = 412 grams).

• Keep cardio at three days/week for 20 minutes.
10 to 8 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 400 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 450 grams).

• Add an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 25 minutes 4 days/week.

• Eliminate cheat day, dieting seven days/week (you may want to consider eliminating cheat day earlier, by 12-10 weeks if your fat percentage is high).
8 to 6 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 350 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 462 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 30 minutes, five days/week.
6 to 4 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 300 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 475 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and an extra five minutes: 35 minutes, six days/week.
4 to 2 Weeks Out:

• Continue dropping 50 grams of carbs (total down to 250 grams) and add 12 grams of protein (total up to 487 grams).

• Keep adding an extra day of cardio and extra five minutes: 35 minutes, seven days/week.
2 Weeks Out:

• Continue same diet

• Stop all cardio
8 Days Out:

The contest is on Saturday, so carb-depleting starts the Sunday prior to the show. Drop the carbohydrate in half until about four days before the contest. So my guy will be eating 125 grams of carbs.

4 Days Out:

• Start ‘adding the carbs back’ on the Wednesday prior to the contest. Add back all the carbs you took off: 500 grams of carbs for my guy.

• On Thursday, add 50 percent more, on top of the carbs you had on Wednesday: 500 + 200 = 700 grams of carbs.

• On Friday, you need to start watching your condition and be careful with any spillage. If you start to spill, back off the carbs and if you think you’re still flat, you need to go up on the carbs.

These are just the general principles of my formula; there are so many other adjustments that go with it depending on the progress/condition of the bodybuilder.

Good luck with your show!!"

Client posting. Diet for a #285 man starting, dropping 2-3lbs week -

I'm a farah client, been the best investment I made. 8 weeks out from the Emerald cup here's my diet..

Diet:
M1. 14 egg whites, 1.5 cup oatmeal.

M2. 6 oz. chicken breast, 1 cups white rice (50 grams dry before you cook), 1 cup broccoli.

M3. 6 oz. Cod or haddock fish, 2 cups white rice (100 grams dry before you cook).

M4. 7 oz. chicken, 6 oz. sweet potato, 1 cup broccoli

M5. 7 oz. Cod and haddock fish, 6 oz. sweet potato, salad with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.

M6. 60 grams hydro whey protein with water only.
Post workout, 60 grams hydro whey protein with water only then 25 minutes later drink 20 oz. Gatorade.

Farah def knows his shit, so many little things he's done that really make the difference, he's always here for me, the diet has changed no doubt, I've been working with him for 9 weeks now had me on over 5k cals when we started and just takes them a little lower every week.. it def various on the person as my friend hired him the same time as me and our shit is wayyyy different..

Low dose Clen 20mcg b4 morning cardio
--------
Supposed starting cycle for the guy -

200mg tren
200mg mast
200mg primo
10mg var

Contest cycle -

Anavar, 10 mg with first meal and 10 mg with last meal.
Masterone, 100 mg 3 x a week.
Tren, 1cc 3 x a week.
Primo, 100 mg 2 x a week.
Propionate, 100 mg 4 x a week.
GH, 6 units a day 3 units Upon rising and 3 units right before bed.
Arimadex, Half tab every night before bed.
Proviron, 1 tab upon rising and 1 tab right before bed

-----------------------------

The Rock's supposed 5200kcal diet under him - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/09/meal-plan-the-rock-dwayne-johnson_n_7032928.html .

George Farah loved his Garbage Plates. Seriously. Everytime I ran into him at breakfast he would be eating that crap.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2022, 05:05:37 PM »
Oh fuck you.

Did he invite you to that drag/gay bar Club Marcello's?

George supplied and you were buying. Steroids were a gateway drug for you WES because you are a WEAK POS.

Meth addict WES...ELF OF THE LOSERS.

FUCK OFFF
Ever think  of earing a bullet?

If not I`d gladly oblige.

You keep fucking with me and you will find out what I am capable of and what the people I know are capable of.....I`d have no remorse plunging a butchers knife into your fat gullet chubby.

I`m from two different worlds asshole,bodybuilding is the second one.......don`t push it and make me revert to my old style of living cuz I don`t care......if you care,you better be chill dicklicker.