Author Topic: Hockey: Flyers' Provorov refuses to wear Pride Night-themed warmup jersey.  (Read 3223 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Hockey: Flyers' Provorov refuses to wear Pride Night-themed warmup jersey.
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2023, 02:10:06 PM »
What makes your bigotry acceptable, but mine unacceptable?

So you’re homophobic AND pro Russian.

Wow.

You’re a real “independent thinker”.

🙄

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2023, 02:34:08 PM »
Next up:

The Philadelphia Phlamers
The Boston Bungholes
The Colorado Cornholes
The Pittsburg Pansies

:D :D :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2023, 12:30:12 AM »

Wow.

🙄

I'm OK with Russians, yes.

Tell me more about your bigoted, anti-Russian views.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2023, 12:52:02 AM »
Woke hockey is here to stay - https://apnews.com/article/nhl-sports-hockey-race-and-ethnicity-racial-injustice-1fc28e1d7db391c2bec6203fa19fda1f .

They found out hockey is about 84% white, and they are going to fix that ::).
I'm sure the NBA is working on their diversity problem as well. All those Blacks are sure to open up more job opportunities for Whites and Asians.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2023, 02:05:15 AM »

Wow.

🙄

We're all Pro Russian

We are humans

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2023, 05:39:17 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2023, 08:22:56 AM »
Just get bent. Why do you have to be so accepting of the weirdness of the world? I mean it just doesn’t make sense. He’s wrong for what he did? Prob one of the manliest men in sports today to actually stand up for what’s right. Gay don’t bother me but it’s shouldn’t be shoved down my throat, I don’t walk around telling everyone how straight I am.
"Shouldn't be shoved down my throat."
Freudian slip?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2023, 08:45:51 AM »
I just wish someone would say: I don't think sports should be politicized.  And like it or not social causes are political hot buttons.

My personal views are mine and it's totally irrelevant to Hockey (or football,  or car racing,  or acting or etc..) what matters is how well the sport is played and good sportsmanship as well as determination,  discipline and effort.

My political or social beliefs are none of your business. And I don't support the pressure to force me be an advertisement for political/social views. Its disingenuous.  A player who harbors totally homophobic views could've participated in wearing the jersey and it'd be nothing more than a charade. Meanwhile I could have completely inclusive and progressive views but get blasted for not participating in this propaganda.  It would be the same for a belief that I do support. I don't want it involved in the sport or vice versa. To do it is sick.

Furthermore when was the last time the NHL has Orthodox Russian night? When was the last time a Trans group or a Trans bar/establishment had Cis-gendered night. When was the last time Pride organizers took time to acknowledge Hetero allies or had a hetero night? It never happens.  Its actually an abusive relationship at this point.

Like a battered wife who keeps giving and giving but is never acknowledged but just blamed for everything.

Fuck this shit and  their whiney bullshit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2023, 09:00:55 AM »
I just wish someone would say: I don't think sports should be politicized.  And like it or not social causes are political hot buttons.

My personal views are mine and it's totally irrelevant to Hockey (or football,  or car racing,  or acting or etc..) what matters is how well the sport is played and good sportsmanship as well as determination,  discipline and effort. My political or social beliefs are none of your business. And I don't support the pressure to make me be an advertisement for political/social views. Its disingenuous.  A player who harbors totally homophobic views could've participated in wearing the jersey and it'd be nothing more than a charade. Meanwhile I could have completely inclusive and progressive views but get blasted for not participating in this propaganda.  It would be the same for a belief that I do support. I don't want it involved in the sport or vice versa. To do it is sick.
You would make a professional publicist proud... Too bad it doesn't work that way.

The pendulum has swung to the other side, at this point. It's all about liberalism and groveling.

I'm not religious, but many states have already screwed themselves by allowing gay marriage, which goes against most religions.

Again, I'm not religious. Marry whomever you want. If God, supposedly can give salvation to Murderors on death row, then anything is possible.

In my opinion, if you are religious, then you follow it. You shouldn't get to have you cake and eat it too.

That is why religion is failing in the first world countries. They either try to make up their own rules, or it's simply a front.

If God truly does exist, then I am confident that I will pass my interview process.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2023, 11:19:34 AM »
No mythical sky-wizards, nope...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2023, 11:25:58 AM »
Amen!
❤️

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »
Amen!
❤️

So how does wearing a rainbow colored jersey "stand up for the vulnerable "?

That has nothing at all to do with standing up for anybody. It's all show and meaningless virtue signaling. Just like you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2023, 11:41:10 AM »
You would make a professional publicist proud... Too bad it doesn't work that way.

The pendulum has swung to the other side, at this point. It's all about liberalism and groveling.

I'm not religious, but many states have already screwed themselves by allowing gay marriage, which goes against most religions.

Again, I'm not religious. Marry whomever you want. If God, supposedly can give salvation to Murderors on death row, then anything is possible.

In my opinion, if you are religious, then you follow it. You shouldn't get to have you cake and eat it too.

That is why religion is failing in the first world countries. They either try to make up their own rules, or it's simply a front.

If God truly does exist, then I am confident that I will pass my interview process.

I guess you didn't read the portion of the Constitution did you about the separation of church and state you fucking dimwit.   You also need to remember the line "MOST RELIGIONS".  Gay Marriage isn't a majority vote.  As long as the two parties are adults and not children or animals , it should not even be an issue.   

As far as religion failing...religion has been the cause of majority of wars throughout history.   The only pendulum that swinging for you is some hairy nuts at the gloryhole you go to
A

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2023, 11:44:24 AM »
So how does wearing a rainbow colored jersey "stand up for the vulnerable "?

That has nothing at all to do with standing up for anybody. It's all show and meaningless virtue signaling. Just like you.

Not a Christian I see.

I TRUELY feel sorry for you.

🙁

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2023, 11:53:07 AM »
Not a Christian I see.

I TRUELY feel sorry for you.

Neither are you and I no  longer am but even I know what is required of a true follower of the Nazarene.  You follow trends.  You follow the crowed.  You follow your desires.  And so?  We all applaud the time when your pathetic soul is required of you and you die from one of your many  shameless perversions.

It is only a matter of time and your inbred depravities.

Would that a mod would ban your IP for a time.  Now then, go suck a baboon butt.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2023, 11:55:28 AM »
I guess you didn't read the portion of the Constitution did you about the separation of church and state you fucking dimwit.   You also need to remember the line "MOST RELIGIONS".  Gay Marriage isn't a majority vote.  As long as the two parties are adults and not children or animals , it should not even be an issue.   

As far as religion failing...religion has been the cause of majority of wars throughout history.   The only pendulum that swinging for you is some hairy nuts at the gloryhole you go to
Meltdown.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2023, 12:01:27 PM »
So pitiful what this world has become... Forced diversity in hockey  ::) ::)

"Now starting in net for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Vince Goodrum"!!!

They pull out Vince and place him in the net while pucks bounce off of him as he stands very still...

I hate hockey but I see what you honks like the sport.  Skating on ice is a desirable habitat for a glacier monkey ;D
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2023, 12:04:44 PM »

There is no portion of the US Constitution about a "separation of Church and State".  None.  This is a fallacy and one can see how you would confuse a fallacy with a phallus.  Go ahead, make an even bigger baboon's butt of yourself by attempting a retort.  I am not some inbred neighbor of yours to treat with as a lesser person for as John used to say all the time to such as yourself, "A mind is a terrible thing to have fucked".

You are ill equipped to deal with someone like me.  I will fuque your illiterate replies for the typed dross they are.  And in person?  I would so destroy your pathetic ego that your brain would retreat to your scrotum to seek sanctuary from the verbal destruction.   And should you attempt to physically harm me?

Jail.  Go ahead.  Make the Forum's day you boned elephant seal of a creature.   Are there no  boundaries to your ignorance and vile typing?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2023, 12:07:20 PM »
Amen!
❤️

Shame on you for agreeing with calling gay people vulnerable and weak. Discriminate much?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2023, 12:09:37 PM »
There is no portion of the US Constitution about a "separation of Church and State".  None.  This is a fallacy and one can see how you would confuse a fallacy with a phallus.  Go ahead, make an even bigger baboon's butt of yourself by attempting a retort.  I am not some inbred neighbor of yours to treat with as a lesser person for as John used to say all the time to such as yourself, "A mind is a terrible thing to have fucked".

You are ill equipped to deal with someone like me.  I will fuque your illiterate replies for the typed dross they are.  And in person?  I would so destroy your pathetic ego that your brain would retreat to your scrotum to seek sanctuary from the verbal destruction.   And should you attempt to physically harm me?

Jail.  Go ahead.  Make the Forum's day you boned elephant seal of a creature.   Are there no  boundaries to your ignorance and vile typing?

I'm heading out to shop so read this if you Highlanders know how to..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2023, 12:10:42 PM »

I'm heading out to shop so read this if you Highlanders know how to..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States

You truly are an ignorant individual.  Thank goodness children cannot be made be getting screwed in your ass.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2023, 02:17:04 PM »
So now it's not enough to just say, "you respect others regardless of differences", now you are forced to be a spokesman for what they are advocating.

Bullshit, my rights superscede your deviant sexual perversions.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2023, 02:49:20 PM »
Imagine going to your job and they have a "pride day" and ask you to put on a rainbow sweater and parade around.. LOL

Uhmm NOPE!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2023, 03:32:58 PM »
RESPECT PROVOROV!
And Respect Russia! Go Russia!