Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 38393 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2023, 06:25:13 AM »
You realize that is not even close to me posing I am clearly moving in a video from who knows when at god knows what weight and someone took a still but regardless still waiting on a back double bicep from SC haven’t seen one yet

This back double pics I posted are from this week he is welcome to join this poll if he can provide a back double bicep pic

Yeah, when you lock it in it'll look just like Haney.  Seriously, that's probably better than if you'd hit it now because you're apparently at the end of a bulking cycle.  You can hang onto that he won't post BDB crumb, but you look silly when you -- the guy who posts a thousand shits a day -- won't throw up a lat spread shot. 

Prove it and stop this "you go first" playground nonsense

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2023, 06:26:22 AM »
Does that look like the same pose SC is doing? I did a Back double bicep and challenged  SC he then post different photos you guys want to compare to older different photos of me. The challenge is this week back double bicep fuck I even let Wes play with a 20 year old pic. But no Sc doesn’t get to play without a back double bicep and he has to compare to the pic I posted and challenged with this week. You guys don’t get to cherry pic someone else’s photos during a challenge round.

The point I was making was that you posted that 'lat spread' pic yourself, under no duress or request

No one else has was involved  so don't say as such now that you appear to recognise it isn't a good look

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2023, 06:26:37 AM »
A better comparison of our back  shots....my legs suck but at least they are somewgat in proportion to my upper body.

Read the title of the poll Back Double Bicep does that look like a back double bicep? I let you use the best pic of you that you have vs my current pic that I posted this week but again you want to go find an old photo of me not doing the pose to compare to your best photo doing the pose. Fucking pathetic my back double kills yours was trying to be nice but let’s be real for a moment send me my 67 trophies bitch

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2023, 06:28:30 AM »
You don’t think I can drop 5lbs of fluid

You can't get that condition - last time you competed you said you went into organ failure.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2023, 06:28:39 AM »
You know you are beat hence the fag talk and I didn’t even ask for a current pic took your best one from 20 years ago in contest shape at the same age and still embarrassed you

You can UPS me my 67 trophies I just claimed
I wouldn`t give a fuck if you asked for a current pic or not gaylord !!

Here`s  a novel idea,instead of making up photo contests in your infantile mind, and always declaring yourself the winner no matter what.......if you are King Shit as you say you are,jump on stage so you can place last 4 X in a row again.

Until you compete in any REAL contest I own you boy.

I win

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2023, 06:30:29 AM »
Read the title of the poll Back Double Bicep does that look like a back double bicep? I let you use the best pic of you that you have vs my current pic that I posted this week but again you want to go find an old photo of me not doing the pose to compare to your best photo doing the pose. Fucking pathetic my back double kills yours was trying to be nice but let’s be real for a moment send me my 67 trophies bitch
YOU TAKE COCK IN YOUR ASSHOLE FROM MEN WHO PAY YOU WITH RECYCLABLE SODA CANS........BITCH!!  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2023, 06:31:25 AM »
Wes has no back period

\We know you have ass periods....but whats a back period?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2023, 06:33:10 AM »
You don’t think I can drop 5lbs of fluid I am twice his size he has no lats no v taper no size nothing he is lean at 150lbs with no muscle so is every high school Kid in Americas

We know you can...but please don't.  You know how medically dangerous it is for you to do that.  Your organs...your kidneys...they all failed you when you attempted this.  We know how you are such a rebel and bad ass but you have a wife and kid to think about.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2023, 06:33:59 AM »
You can't get that condition - last time you competed you said you went into organ failure.
Dave Mastorakis was at my house a few days  later and said I was 4% bodyfat......Hanky would have to actually train hard,do cardio,and eat right to get to  4 % BF instead of a two week diet dropping Twinkies from his garbage diet,and having organ failure.

You coudn`t make this shit up........organ failure.  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2023, 06:35:28 AM »
Again not sure how many times I can tell you I am not gay and to keep your filthy fantasies to yourself really strange

guys in prison fuck other guys in the ass yet say they aren't gay.  Is that how you have rationalized it?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2023, 06:36:11 AM »
And yet, Wes would beat you in a Bodybuilding contest, his best v. your best.

What the fuck is that on the left?????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2023, 06:36:31 AM »
I  win

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2023, 06:44:41 AM »
HANKY TAKES COCK IN HIS ASSHOLE FROM MEN WHO PAY HIM WITH RECYCLABLE SODA CANS!!  :D  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2023, 06:51:17 AM »
HANKY TAKES COCK IN HIS ASSHOLE FROM MEN WHO PAY HIM WITH RECYCLABLE SODA CANS!!  :D  ;D

You are just mad I own you send me my 67 trophies now Bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2023, 06:52:27 AM »
guys in prison fuck other guys in the ass yet say they aren't gay.  Is that how you have rationalized it?

And this is why I always regret clicking on your blocked messages it’s always some gay fantasy shit with you stop talking dirty to men online Fag

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2023, 06:55:08 AM »

If you look up "final nail in the coffin" in a Thesaurus you would see this photo

Bent spine lopsided upper body and a fat back, you think you are single digit body fat?

That low back screams 13%

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2023, 06:59:22 AM »
Who has the better Back Douboe Bicep

Douboe?

DOUBOE???
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2023, 07:01:31 AM »

If you look up "final nail in the coffin" in a Thesaurus you would see this photo

Bent spine lopsided upper body and a fat back, you think you are single digit body fat?

You know that’s not even close to a recent photo right? I could be 235lbs in that photo just holding water for all we know you can see veins in the lats I am hunched over not spreading the back. But again  how come when I post a current photo hitting an actual pose you guys post old completely different photos not hitting the pose to try and discredit the current pic of the pose? How does that make any sense???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2023, 07:03:17 AM »

Look at all that acne from the drugs!!! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2023, 07:05:13 AM »
Sorry dickless but you`ll have to travel the East Coast,the South,and the Midwest like I did and earn your own trophies like I did.....CHUMP!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2023, 07:07:14 AM »
You know that’s not even close to a recent photo right? I could be 235lbs in that photo just holding water for all we know you can see veins in the lats I am hunched over not spreading the back. But again  how come when I post a current photo hitting an actual pose you guys post old completely different photos not hitting the pose to try and discredit the current pic of the pose? How does that make any sense???

Hopefully you make an appointment with the dermatologist asap.  That acne and skin is TERRIBLE!   

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2023, 07:08:52 AM »

You were pretty proud of it at the time, in fact saying "What you are seeing is a growth Cocoon the butterfly will emerge at the end."

Are you a butterfly now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2023, 07:09:13 AM »
I`m not mad at all asshole..I love laughing at the futility you portray on here in an effort to get validation,yet never getting any..................... ...Mad?....nope.........just laughing in your general direction on a daily basis you wannabe.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2023, 07:11:12 AM »
Hey Brian why did you back out of your planned domination of The Mr. Midwest and Armed Forces contests.....was puking an issue,or was it a bloody rectum?

QUITTER   ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2023, 07:15:08 AM »

hang on a minute, dont you keep claiming that you walk around in shape all year?

Now all of a sudden you look like shit because you are on a bulk?

You havent been anywhere near 235 in the last 2 years on here and that is a recent photo

You have zero taper and a bent spine.

Thats probably the worst photo I have ever seen on this forum and that is some achievement

Chad Mower had a wider back