Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 41103 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2023, 01:43:27 PM »
He admits to using GH,then denies it....also says "right now I can`t afford it".......as if he wouldn`t tell a lie.....when that`s all he does is tell lies.

I said from day 1 I was on hrt therapy that includes hgh however I have not touched Gh in probably 6 months meanwhile you insist I am on massive amounts of it just nonsense

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2023, 01:55:33 PM »
I said from day 1 I was on hrt therapy that includes hgh however I have not touched Gh in probably 6 months meanwhile you insist I am on massive amounts of it just nonsense
Go tell a newbie son,I`ve been in this game far too long to believe BS.

Acftually,I don`t give a shit what you`re on,I`ve done my fair share of gear,it`s just that you  lie through your teeth about it.

Now beat it back to your own thread.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2023, 01:59:04 PM »
Or at least this year (2.5 months).  "Probably"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2023, 02:04:20 PM »
With the slop this guy ingests day in  and day out,and does zero cardio except the occasional walk on the beach,without GH he`d be a fat slob.

Of course he could be on Tren,Anavar,and cutting agents but his diet woud fuck him still.....he`s not 21,he`s 45.

GH Reliar Of Peace

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2023, 02:05:56 PM »
The fuck you did. It was quite awhile before you admitted to being on cycle. It's not trt by the way, you're on cycle. Literally no one needs 500mgs of trt. You claimed natural for months and months. Just because you scrubbed your post history it doesn't mean we forget what you originally said. Yes you scrubbed posts after the first time we ran you off the board pussy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2023, 02:09:30 PM »
HRT therapy now has GH?

That's new.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2023, 02:11:36 PM »
 I was 22 ,,170 lbs ,,,nothing to do against hanky pics,,just like Wes what u can do at lighter weight .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2023, 02:13:25 PM »
HRT therapy now has GH?

That's new.
He`s got great "doctors"....too bad they sell their medicine out of the back of the trunk of their cars, or in the gym locker room.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2023, 02:14:12 PM »
I was 22 ,,170 lbs ,,,nothing to do against hanky pics,,just like Wes what u can do at lighter weight .
Great pic Steve....you look awesome bro!!

Well Hankys stupid ego want to be  huge like Ronnie....at 225 he doesn`t look all that big to me.

He`d be smart to streamline his build, and squat the way I told him to....but his ego is as big as his fucking bobblehead.

Screw him anyway,the guys a real prick to people.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2023, 02:16:37 PM »
Great pic Steve....you look awesome bro!!
Looked ,,past tense,,,Ty anyway,,I’m still at it,,I am going to take new one ,my lower back always needed hard diet I hold water fat there..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2023, 02:17:27 PM »
Perspective matters Wes is going to look like a child next to me. No one gives a fuck about abs when you are 150lbs with 14 inch arms. Look at the original pics Wes doesnt even have a lat
Perspective does matter you're right. Being up on stage exposes everything.  That's why you look even worse in your contest photos. No trying to take the best photo you can with the best angle in a certain room in your house with good light. You got destroyed by a "soggy old man" on stage. All that size of yours meant nothing. Just like it would mean nothing against Wes. He bends you over and rapes you on stage. Just figuratively not actually like you would enjoy phaggot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2023, 02:18:00 PM »
Looked ,,past tense,,,Ty anyway,,I’m still at it,,I am going to take new one ,my lower back always needed hard diet I hold water fat there..
I`ve seen some of your more recent  pics bro,you  look great !

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2023, 03:00:31 PM »

Great Condition & looking good shape wise - Both of those factors are completely lost on Bianca
He Really has Zero understanding of how Physique competitions are Judged.

Idiots like Bianca just have No idea how Much body weight he'd have to shed to get anywhere
Near that kind of condition  ::)

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2023, 03:06:25 PM »
With the slop this guy ingests day in  and day out,and does zero cardio except the occasional walk on the beach,without GH he`d be a fat slob.

Of course he could be on Tren,Anavar,and cutting agents but his diet woud fuck him still.....he`s not 21,he`s 45.

GH Reliar Of Peace

This moron is insulin resistant and lives off sugar. No wonder the drugs have little effect. He's fucked his body from processing real food.  His genetics aren't as bad as I thought. He's just stupid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2023, 03:07:55 PM »
Go tell a newbie son,I`ve been in this game far too long to believe BS.

Acftually,I don`t give a shit what you`re on,I`ve done my fair share of gear,it`s just that you  lie through your teeth about it.

Now beat it back to your own thread.

What BS you think I would be working a job if I could afford gh maybe that is the issue you claim I got fat maybe I need to get some kits

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2023, 03:09:27 PM »
The fuck you did. It was quite awhile before you admitted to being on cycle. It's not trt by the way, you're on cycle. Literally no one needs 500mgs of trt. You claimed natural for months and months. Just because you scrubbed your post history it doesn't mean we forget what you originally said. Yes you scrubbed posts after the first time we ran you off the board pussy

Again I am not on 500mg of TRT I said I took 500mg the few weeks prior to the show you guys just twist everything I said I was prescribed 1.5cc a week and would often take 2cc a week then 2 weeks off. You guys just spout lies and run with them forever

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2023, 03:12:55 PM »
Again I am not on 500mg of TRT I said I took 500mg the few weeks prior to the show you guys just twist everything I said I was prescribed 1.5cc a week and would often take 2cc. You guys just spout lies and run with them forever

NO it is You Bianca that Twist everything & has a Excuse for all of your Failings.  ::)

Fact is Genetically you got the Vincent Genetics & not the Julius Genetics in the Twins Film.
Human Garbage.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2023, 03:23:14 PM »

Again I am not on 500mg of TRT I said I took 500mg the few weeks prior to the show you guys just twist everything I said I was prescribed 1.5cc a week and would often take 2cc a week then 2 weeks off. You guys just spout lies and run with them forever

No this is blatant lie

At least try and stick to your usual easily-seen-though tactic of exaggerating the claims others have made of you, so you can then refute them

God you are an idiot. Here is my actual protocol which you won't believe and will just insist I am lying.

First I stopped eating sausage, milk, cookies, popsicles, pizza and soda 2 weeks out and switched to potatoes and yams for snacks

All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

2 weeks out I stopped taking my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week. I also had been taking Anastrazole 1mg a day since my blood work came back a few weeks prior. This brought weight down from 225 to 215. I wanted to reduce the bloat and make sure I didn't have any swelling or inflammation on stage. I only pin quads and glutes no where else. I did not want a welt in my ass or inflammation in quads preventing flexing also wanted to drop water retention

I then switched to Anavar 40mg daily and Anastrzole 2mg daily, I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

That is it 500mg of Test a week and HGH prior to 2 week cutoff then Anavor and Anastrazole for 2 weeks. I barely even cut calories or carbs. Honestly the anti estrogen is what did everything. Oh yeah and I had diarea then I took one aderall which ruined everything

I know you don't believe me whatver and the fuck are you talking about no legs did you not see todays pics legs came up a lot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2023, 03:42:39 PM »
No this is blatant lie

At least try and stick to your usual easily-seen-though tactic of exaggerating the claims others have made of you, so you can then refute them

Again why do I have to explain can you not read 500MG before the show just like I said it is prescribed but I never said it was prescribed at 500 I went over 1000 times how I am prescribed 1.5-2cc and a cc is anywhere from 200-250mg. So yes I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg over the years. Never did I ever say I took 500mg a every week the last 25 years you guys just make that shit up. I even said I would often take 2cc instead of 1.5cc then take 2 weeks off. Again you guys just wanted to argue nonsense instead of actually listening. I even showed my prescriptions and the dosages but you guys still just want to argue so whatever make up whatever lies you want. Take whatever you want give yourself whatever fake natty merit badge you feel you deserve. I don't care. You get no more or less credit either way

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2023, 03:44:18 PM »

Looks like a road map back there….

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2023, 03:54:56 PM »
Again why do I have to explain can you not read 500MG before the show just like I said it is prescribed but I never said it was prescribed at 500 I went over 1000 times how I am prescribed 1.5-2cc and a cc is anywhere from 200-250mg. So yes I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg over the years. Never did I ever say I took 500mg a every week the last 25 years you guys just make that shit up. I even said I would often take 2cc instead of 1.5cc then take 2 weeks off. Again you guys just wanted to argue nonsense instead of actually listening. I even showed my prescriptions and the dosages but you guys still just want to argue so whatever make up whatever lies you want

Bhank: I am "prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week"

Reply: So you are prescribed 500mg TRT a week ?

Bhank: Can you not read i never said it was prescribed at 500 you guys just make shit up instead of actually listening and make up whatever lies you want

-----

Lol, I think its back to 3rd grade for you bhanky, all that time you spent out of class while they were testing whether you were literally a retard (your words) or not has resulted in a lack of basic English writing skills it seems

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2023, 04:02:14 PM »

You constantly interpret things absolutely most favorable towards yourself and then in absolutely the worst light for any rival, why would anyone believe anything you say?  The truth only ever comes out when you accidentally admit something trying to make another point.  That's how Wes got you to finally admit your GH use, then it was not for 6 months or at least this year.

What is a few weeks here?  I think to you it could be anything from 3-12 weeks, i.e. all the weeks prior to the show.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2023, 04:07:24 PM »

Bhank: Can you not read i never said it was prescribed at 500 you guys just make shit up instead of actually listening and make up whatever lies you want

-----

Lol, I think its back to 3rd grade for you bhanky, all that time you spent out of class while they were testing whether you were literally a retard (your words) or not has resulted in a lack of basic English writing skills it seems

Again why do I have to explain can you not read 500MG before the show just like I said it is prescribed but I never said it was prescribed at 500 I went over 1000 times how I am prescribed 1.5-2cc and a cc is anywhere from 200-250mg. So yes I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg over the years. Never did I ever say I took 500mg a every week the last 25 years you guys just make that shit up. I even said I would often take 2cc instead of 1.5cc then take 2 weeks off. Again you guys just wanted to argue nonsense instead of actually listening. I even showed my prescriptions and the dosages but you guys still just want to argue so whatever make up whatever lies you want. Take whatever you want give yourself whatever fake natty merit badge you feel you deserve. I don't care. You get no more or less credit either way

Self-owning in his own post

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2023, 04:08:06 PM »
What BS you think I would be working a job if I could afford gh maybe that is the issue you claim I got fat maybe I need to get some kits

Hankins bank balance is on its arse

Em will soon be off if she thinks she has to carry his broke ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2023, 04:08:40 PM »

-----

Jesus man is it that complicated I have been prescribed 1.5-2cc a week at various times the compounds have been 200mg to 250mg a cc that means I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg a week at different times. That doesn't mean I have been on 500mg prescribed a week for 25 years straight. This is why I choose not to discuss because all you idiots want to do is argue. I have no reason to lie I dont give a fuck if you think I take 5grams a day or 50mg a week it doesn't matter there is no moral difference. You don't get a cookie for being a fucking vegan organic non gmo soy boy. SC sounds like a fucking Donkey going on about how he wants a medal for being an organic soy boy dude is worse than Mike Otren