Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 41060 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #300 on: March 19, 2023, 04:53:41 AM »
Jesus Dude I don't need to go through my bloodwork with you by all means contact your Dr but yes in America a HRT Dr will absolutely prescribe you are much HGH as you want. They have even told me there is no limit like Test they make a killing on it you want 10k a month worth of HGH they will absolutely prescribe it to you no problem. You don't have to demonstrate a damn thing they can and will prescribe you as much HGH as you want. It is not in my budget and hasn't been for sometime.

You are aware of the Hipocratic Oath and the term "a duty of care"?

It would appear you have never even been to a real doctor.

Doctors are bound by an ethical code to maintain the health of their patients.

You really think a doctor would prescribe medicines they knew would cause you long term harm?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #301 on: March 19, 2023, 04:56:42 AM »

Lol -my drug stack.   Ha ha ha !

Hankins - go off your stack, change to SCs, see how it goes.

If it's what you say, you might make some gains.
Y

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2023, 05:04:30 AM »
Updated Poll Results:

Wes- 35

Hanky - 8

I WIN  ;D

Wes with another 4 votes, now up to 39

Hanky still stuck on 7 "real" fans (he admitted voting for himself, but that's ok as he most certainly is a real fan of himself)   :'(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2023, 05:07:44 AM »
Hankins - go off your stack, change to SCs, see how it goes.

If it's what you say, you might make some gains.
[/quote

The Twatling has'nt made any Gains in 25yrs !!
In Fact he's deteriorating fast .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2023, 05:11:16 AM »
The sad part.   Really sad in fact is that I offered this nutbag help to get clean and off the garbage.    Yes 100% it takes way more work , time , discipline , dedication , etc but it’s worth it. 

Look at how damn insecure he is over discussion of his drug addiction ?   

He knows if he goes off drugs in 60-90 days he will look like he never lifted a weight a day in his life and it kills him.   His entire persona is based off this persona of being “big” and he and we all know it’s a house of cards.

He hardly looks as if he does much training now with all the Drugs

No legs / no Back a bloated wide waist & withering upper body parts .
He just needs to give it up already.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2023, 05:12:02 AM »

Lol -my drug stack.   Ha ha ha !

I knew it,juicer.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2023, 05:28:50 AM »
Again why do I have to explain can you not read 500MG before the show just like I said it is prescribed but I never said it was prescribed at 500 I went over 1000 times how I am prescribed 1.5-2cc and a cc is anywhere from 200-250mg. So yes I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg over the years. Never did I ever say I took 500mg a every week the last 25 years you guys just make that shit up. I even said I would often take 2cc instead of 1.5cc then take 2 weeks off. Again you guys just wanted to argue nonsense instead of actually listening. I even showed my prescriptions and the dosages but you guys still just want to argue so whatever make up whatever lies you want. Take whatever you want give yourself whatever fake natty merit badge you feel you deserve. I don't care. You get no more or less credit either way

You like to babble on and on about how you are prescribed it....but obviously you do not follow the doctors directions on taking it as prescribed.

Also, you showed the prescription bottles that LITERALLY use the word "drug" then argue that you aren't using drugs.

Just die already....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2023, 05:32:00 AM »
I dont need to argue facts with you

You also argued that testosterone doesn't have an effect on lipolysis....yet facts are facts.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2023, 05:33:30 AM »
You like to babble on and on about how you are prescribed it....but obviously you do not follow the doctors directions on taking it as prescribed.

Also, you showed the prescription bottles that LITERALLY use the word "drug" then argue that you aren't using drugs.

Just die already....
He's going to the TRT version of a pill mill like junkies went to before they cracked down on it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY gets 500mgs for TRT.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2023, 05:34:55 AM »
Jesus Dude I don't need to go through my bloodwork with you by all means contact your Dr but yes in America a HRT Dr will absolutely prescribe you are much HGH as you want. They have even told me there is no limit like Test they make a killing on it you want 10k a month worth of HGH they will absolutely prescribe it to you no problem. You don't have to demonstrate a damn thing they can and will prescribe you as much HGH as you want. It is not in my budget and hasn't been for sometime.

"6 mos....probably" (using Hankmath 15-rep squat coefficient that means its probably 4)

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2023, 05:38:32 AM »
The sad part.   Really sad in fact is that I offered this nutbag help to get clean and off the garbage.    Yes 100% it takes way more work , time , discipline , dedication , etc but it’s worth it. 

Look at how damn insecure he is over discussion of his drug addiction ?   

He knows if he goes off drugs in 60-90 days he will look like he never lifted a weight a day in his life and it kills him.   His entire persona is based off this persona of being “big” and he and we all know it’s a house of cards.
  If Hanky ever came off he'd kill himself. He can never come off. I highly doubt he sees 60 though.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2023, 05:43:37 AM »
How is preworkout and a sleeping aid not drugs??? You are taking a stimulant  to train then taking another drug to bring you down to sleep because you are on stimulants then you want to claim I am all drugs you know stimulants make you leaner and improve  cardiovascular function yes? You guys keep accusing me of stimulants I don’t use and now you admit you take preworkout  which is usually a mix of multiple Stimulant drugs you are taking uppers and downers fucking jackass fake natty just because the fda hasn’t classified the half dozen drugs in your preworkout doesn’t make them not drugs

You just made yourself the most hypocritical fuck on the face of the planet.  Arguing left and right that your bio-identical hormones aren't drugs....and then you go and say that.

HA HA HA....you fucking own yourself with every keystroke.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2023, 05:47:14 AM »

Maybe I'm wrong and there are lots of places doing this. But even if there are why would you want to do that? Wouldn't you want to go somewhere they actually test and verify for side effects? Or do you think large doses of test, GH, anavar etc don't have any bad effects?

Remember when you posted your bloodwork showing undetectable FSH and LH levels? What else might be missed by going to some pill mill?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2023, 05:49:40 AM »
He takes a synthetic hormone to sleep that prevents catabolism Lowers body fat and regulates insulin sensitivity and then stimulants to wake up and train at 4am he is on a combination of multiple uppers and downers starting at 4am spewing Fake Natty Garbage

Yet you claim your leanness is due to your mystical workout regime, diet, and inhuman metabolism

Testosterone and lipolysis:
https://journals.lww.com/cardiovascularendocrinology/Fulltext/2015/09000/Effects_of_testosterone_replacement_on_glucose_and.5.aspx

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S030090840400238X

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10997611/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2023, 05:53:37 AM »
And all his posts from years ago admitting to being a
Life Long juicer to boot. Tired of being a pin cushion . . .

He is such a fng mess

Yet you claim your leanness is due to your mystical workout regime, diet, and inhuman metabolism

https://journals.lww.com/cardiovascularendocrinology/Fulltext/2015/09000/Effects_of_testosterone_replacement_on_glucose_and.5.aspx

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #315 on: March 19, 2023, 05:55:55 AM »
  You are comparing some weak stuff he takes, that any Joe blow can take from Walmart off the shelf to your tried and true bodybuilding drugs then condemning him about it after you have been abusing this shit for 25 years? Your meltdown is just further proof that Soul Crusher is so deep in your head, you're fucked. I really hope you don't beat up Emily tonight. You're nuts.

Weak stuff lol he takes synthetic hormones and stimulants how the fuck is that NATURAL??????????!!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: March 19, 2023, 05:56:47 AM »
Hahahhahahahhahahhha.  Melatonin is the same as TRT and GH

It is a synthetic hormone and only 1 of several active ingredients in his sleep aid there are probably half a dozen stimulants in his preworkout as well that is not NATURAL

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: March 19, 2023, 05:59:01 AM »
Deranged and nuts.

So are you claiming melatonin you take is not a sythetic hormone now? You are a FAKE NATTY on a high horse the lowest scum on earth

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 19, 2023, 05:59:43 AM »
This post should really piss off Hanky!  ;D

Dude has a 13 inch neck bwhaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 19, 2023, 06:00:40 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sleep-Doxylamine-succinate-Tablets/dp/B01GMCF7CU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=28GS90W6BLJ1Y&keywords=kirklands+sleep+aid&qid=1679210581&sprefix=kirklands+%2Caps%2C122&sr=8-4

Hanks - you can get this magical wonder drug right on Amazon for 13.99 for a few months supply. 

Lol !   This is so funny now.   I thought I would get bored w your stupidity and insanity but you always seem to impress.

So you think if they sell it at costco or amazon that means it isn't a drug? Are you fucking daft?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 19, 2023, 06:01:19 AM »
You are aware of the Hipocratic Oath and the term "a duty of care"?

It would appear you have never even been to a real doctor.

Doctors are bound by an ethical code to maintain the health of their patients.

You really think a doctor would prescribe medicines they knew would cause you long term harm?

I know for a fact they will prescribe you as much HGH as you want I don't need to argue facts with you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 19, 2023, 06:03:13 AM »

I dont care what the article says I am much leaner on nothing anabolics do not make me leaner especially test

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2023, 06:04:04 AM »
And all his posts from years ago admitting to being a
Life Long juicer to boot. Tired of being a pin cushion . . .

He is such a fng mess

Simple question is melatonin a synthetic hormone yes or no? You are a FAKE NATTY why not list your preworkout I bet it has at least 6 different stimulant drugs in it. You sleep aid has more than just melatonin in it as well. You are a FAKE NATTY you need a fucking pill to get out of bed in the morning bragging about how you get up and workout at 4am yeah after a concoction of speed you Fake Natty Fuck

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #323 on: March 19, 2023, 06:06:46 AM »
Wes with another 4 votes, now up to 39

Hanky still stuck on 7 "real" fans (he admitted voting for himself, but that's ok as he most certainly is a real fan of himself)   :'(
I win  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2023, 06:07:50 AM »
Simple question is melatonin a synthetic hormone yes or no? You are a FAKE NATTY why not list your preworkout I bet it has at least 6 different stimulant drugs in it. You sleep aid has more than just melatonin in it as well. You are a FAKE NATTY you need a fucking pill to get out of bed in the morning bragging about how you get up and workout at 4am yeah after a concoction of speed you Fake Natty Fuck
....and you are a REAL asshole..............FUC KFACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111