Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 41092 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #375 on: March 19, 2023, 07:10:38 AM »
And your on all the gear you can get your greasy hands on.

Rumor has it that you  let guys fuck your ass for a bottle or Tren.....say it is`t so please.

Again I am not gay I have told you this 1000 times but you keep talking gay filth to me what the fuck is wrong with you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #376 on: March 19, 2023, 07:11:25 AM »
Again I am not gay I have told you this 1000 times but you keep talking gay filth to me what the fuck is wrong with you?
That`s not what we`ve heard you fucking sissy.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: March 19, 2023, 07:12:55 AM »
And your on all the gear you can get your greasy hands on.

Rumor has it that you  let guys fuck your ass for a bottle or Tren.....say it is`t so please.
I heard he let people do that for a serving of peach cobbler. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: March 19, 2023, 07:14:14 AM »
Oh GAWD!! LOL  ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: March 19, 2023, 07:15:14 AM »
So you guys are just going to ignore SC being exposed as a fake natty you are all a bunch of hypocrites
Imagine how badly he would destroy you if he took some Vitamin D? :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 19, 2023, 07:15:21 AM »
Can you say OWNED ?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: March 19, 2023, 07:20:29 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #382 on: March 19, 2023, 07:56:14 AM »

Advanced formula, mixed w/ milk peptides!
Be careful w/ this stuff though, stacked w/ Melatonin, you'll get "Nick Walker Like"...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #383 on: March 19, 2023, 07:57:40 AM »
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7072499/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34603028/

This dude is taking a synthetic hormone that regulates anabolic catabolic balance in the body while preventing age related sacropenia and that’s only one ingredient in the product there are half a dozen other herbal drugs in it and that’s just one of two things he takes both of which contain multiple performance enhancing drugs this dude is a lying POS hypocrit fake natty fuck

He takes a synthetic hormone to sleep that prevents catabolism Lowers body fat and regulates insulin sensitivity and then stimulants to wake up and train at 4am he is on a combination of multiple uppers and downers starting at 4am spewing Fake Natty Garbage

So are you claiming melatonin you take is not a sythetic hormone now? You are a FAKE NATTY on a high horse the lowest scum on earth

Dude - you need to up the Arimidex, pronto!! ;D

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 19, 2023, 08:00:30 AM »

I am not the one who has been lying to the board but I see no one cares that SC is a fake natty Carey on losers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #385 on: March 19, 2023, 08:13:57 AM »

I am not the one who has been lying to the board but I see that Hankins is a fake natty and SC is natural fed on Peach Cobbler. Jim Carey on losers

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 19, 2023, 08:22:49 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

YOU GOT THE LIVING SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU TWICE IN ONE DAY!!  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: March 19, 2023, 08:24:56 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

YOU GOT THE LIVING SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU TWICE IN ONE DAY!!  LOL  ;D

None of that is to scale either I am 511 yet you are the same height at 56 in the pic

Meanwhile SC is 58 the pic starts  halfway up his back and he is still a head shorter than me

You guys don’t want to do a real comparison

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 19, 2023, 08:27:06 AM »
You take the best bodybuilding drugs in the world Hanky, but genetics are genetics. Displacing your frustration at Soul Crusher for having good genetics isn't going to give you legs or a back. Your shoulders and chest you managed to destroy with stupid training.

I am not frustrated I just cant believe the audacity of this mother fucker to preach about being all natural when he is taking synthetic hormones and stimulants daily. Then he gets exposed and you guys act like it's no big deal talk about double standards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: March 19, 2023, 08:29:13 AM »
None of that is to scale either I am 511 yet you are the same height at 56 in the pic

Meanwhile SC is 58 the pic starts  halfway up his back and he is still a head shorter than me

You guys don’t want to do a real comparison

Step on a contest stage with me.

That`s as real as it gets....but be prepared to be embarassed if you do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 19, 2023, 08:32:38 AM »
I am not frustrated I just cant believe the audacity of this mother fucker to preach about being all natural when he is taking synthetic hormones and stimulants daily. Then he gets exposed and you guys act like it's no big deal talk about double standards.
He didn`t get exposed....he stated himself that he used 2 harmless OTC supplements....neither of which are Anabolic Steroids you cock monkey.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: March 19, 2023, 08:34:28 AM »
He didn`t get exposed....he stated himself that he used 2 harmless OTC supplements....neither of which are Anabolic Steroids you cock monkey.

No he uses 2 different formulas one which contains a synthetic hormone and both of which contain a mixture of drugs all of which are performance enhancing

Is Melatonin a Hormone?
Exogenous melatonin is a natural hormone when produced in the body (the endogenous hormone). It is not a vitamin. Melatonin supplements (exogenous hormone) are made synthetically and all products and strengths on the U.S. market are available without a prescription at the pharmacy, nutrition stores, and other retail shops.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #392 on: March 19, 2023, 08:34:51 AM »

Imagine all you had to do was go to a local Walgreens or cvs  and take melatonin instead of pinning your ass for decades with all sorts of stuff and you could have looked even better just doing to burpees ?   

Sad huh ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: March 19, 2023, 08:42:23 AM »
No he uses 2 different formulas one which contains a synthetic hormone and both of which contain a mixture of drugs all of which are performance enhancing

Is Melatonin a Hormone?
Exogenous melatonin is a natural hormone when produced in the body (the endogenous hormone). It is not a vitamin. Melatonin supplements (exogenous hormone) are made synthetically and all products and strengths on the U.S. market are available without a prescription at the pharmacy, nutrition stores, and other retail shops.
Formula.....synthetic......blah blah blaha......ARE THEY ANABOLIC STEROIDS?

NO THEY ARE NOT ASSHOLE .

No matter how you try to dress it up to make it sound otherwise it isn`t an anabolic steroid so just stop the jealous bullshit..........you act like a spoiled child because his build puts your sloppy ass to shame.

You shoulda` put in the work instead of halfstepping and eating like a 12 year old kid.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 19, 2023, 08:46:43 AM »
I am not arguing what PEDS are better or worse I am merely pointing out taking synthetic hormones and stimulants is not NATTY. Preaching about your NATTY status and calling other people drug users when you are taking multiple drugs to go to sleep and multiple drugs to get up and train makes you a lying piece of shit.

Next you'll be telling us using protein powder brings into question natty status.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: March 19, 2023, 08:47:27 AM »
Next you'll be telling using protein powder brings into question natty status.
Don`t put anymore ideas into his empty head bro.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 19, 2023, 09:27:42 AM »

"hey look over there, dont look at me"

You sound like the guy in the office who is always complaining that no one else does any work because hes hiding the fact hes a lazy twat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2023, 09:55:03 AM »
"hey look over there, dont look at me"

You sound like the guy in the office who is always complaining that no one else does any work because hes hiding the fact hes a lazy twat.

Imagine all the screaming and yelling in the house today ?   We thought he raged over a skateboard ?   God only knows what his poor fiancé is dealing with today.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: March 19, 2023, 09:59:58 AM »
Imagine all the screaming and yelling in the house today ?   We thought he raged over a skateboard ?   God only knows what his poor fiancé is dealing with today.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2023, 10:02:19 AM »
LOL  ;D