Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 41083 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #675 on: March 21, 2023, 06:16:39 AM »
My stomach is nowhere near distended I am lean right now. I have more than abs I am 220lbs with big ass arms. Guys at 511 with just abs are 180lbs. I am not 180lbs.  I am 220lbs showing abs and teardrops you guys claimed I couldn’t be a lean heavyweight I am there right now.

By all means go enter a show and see how it goes and post pics - 

What happened to the strict curl contests ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #676 on: March 21, 2023, 06:19:46 AM »
By all means go enter a show and see how it goes and post pics - 

What happened to the strict curl contests ?

Nothing has changed the qualifier is still in July not sure why if I don’t post a daily curl workout you guys think I stopped lifting

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: March 21, 2023, 06:25:55 AM »
My stomach is nowhere near distended I am lean right now. I have more than abs I am 220lbs with big ass arms. Guys at 511 with just abs are 180lbs. I am not 180lbs.  I am 220lbs showing abs and teardrops you guys claimed I couldn’t be a lean heavyweight. I am there right now.

Brian, what dont you understand?

no one is claiming you having 44 inch gut when you are flexed shaking to death holding your breath,

it when you relax and stand normally your belly is easily 44 inches.

You have claimed photoshop as even you can't believe your belly is this bad.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: March 21, 2023, 06:28:35 AM »
Brian, what dont you understand?

no one is claiming you having 44 inch gut when you are flexed shaking to death holding your breath,

it when you relax and stand normally your belly is easily 44 inches.

You have claimed photoshop as even you can't believe your belly is this bad.

Again let’s look at yesterday without a shirt  instead of a screenshot with a shirt from
Over a year ago that you have photoshopped a dozen times. I do not have anywhere near a 44inch gut try 34

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #679 on: March 21, 2023, 06:35:56 AM »
Nothing has changed the qualifier is still in July not sure why if I don’t post a daily curl workout you guys think I stopped lifting

This is an excellent example of your delusional outlook.  No one wants a daily curl workout posted, but you've dropped all mention of Curling and Coops like a hot potato and repeatedly ignore questions about them.  Then you exaggerate ridiculously into people somehow wanting daily curl workouts.  Transparent, obvious, and stupid.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #680 on: March 21, 2023, 06:38:17 AM »
Again let’s look at yesterday without a shirt  instead of a screenshot with a shirt from
Over a year ago that you have photoshopped a dozen times. I do not have anywhere near a 44inch gut try 34

Photos flexed don't show what it tapes at, that's called a tape measure.  If your arm is 19 there your gut looks twice as big as your arm.  Last week you said it was 35" on waking

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: March 21, 2023, 06:42:31 AM »

you do realize these pictures are not photo shopped?

they are all screen from your videos.

Are you really going to say a t shirt is adding 10 inches to your waist?

no one is denying you dont have abs. However, its when you relax you easily have distention thats pushing 44-45 inches

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: March 21, 2023, 06:43:17 AM »
This is an excellent example of your delusional outlook.  No one wants a daily curl workout posted, but you've dropped all mention of Curling and Coops like a hot potato and repeatedly ignore questions about them.  Then you exaggerate ridiculously into people somehow wanting daily curl workouts.  Transparent, obvious, and stupid.

Again never dropped anything have been practicing my strict curls every week simply taking a break from single rep work for the next 2 months before getting back into that. Will train with Coop before the contest. But yeah I don’t feel the need to respond to every weird lie you idiots make up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: March 21, 2023, 06:45:17 AM »
Photos flexed don't show what it tapes at, that's called a tape measure.  If your arm is 19 there your gut looks twice as big as your arm.  Last week you said it was 35" on waking

It was 35 relaxed and 33 flexed is what I actually said I have dropped some weight the last week or so I am also having an active flare up which does cause bloating still nowhere near 40 inches much less 44

It’s almost as if you guys don’t understand that I bulk and eat then lean back out then bulk and eat again obviously when bulking you are going to have a stomach full of food 24-7

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #684 on: March 21, 2023, 06:51:38 AM »
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR LEGS?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #685 on: March 21, 2023, 07:54:07 AM »
It was 35 relaxed and 33 flexed is what I actually said I have dropped some weight the last week or so I am also having an active flare up which does cause bloating still nowhere near 40 inches much less 44

It’s almost as if you guys don’t understand that I bulk and eat then lean back out then bulk and eat again obviously when bulking you are going to have a stomach full of food 24-7

Bianca Butt Plug - WTF is Clinically wrong with you Mentally ??
You very clearly have a few mental disorders going on - What have they diagnosed
& are they trying to treat & correct them. ??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #686 on: March 21, 2023, 08:20:54 AM »
Bianca Butt Plug - WTF is Clinically wrong with you Mentally ??
You very clearly have a few mental disorders going on - What have they diagnosed
& are they trying to treat & correct them. ??

Brian, do you find it as odd as we all do, that you argue here 24x7 about how great you are??
Adding pic after pic, stat after stat??

You realize no one gives a f**k right, and are just trolling you??  ???

Honest question...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: March 21, 2023, 08:30:51 AM »
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR LEGS?

deep heavy sqauts..

Like a V-12 piston

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: March 21, 2023, 08:58:49 AM »
I've never come across anyone as frustrating as Brian. We can all see the distended gut, he knows he flexes as hard as possible and blows the air out to make the abs as tight as possible.
Eddie hall has abs but his gut is distended, i bet he wouldn't argue its not.
All the videos show moments turned to the side where Brians caught out, just own it Brian. Admit its distended but yes you do have abs. Like the right arm in the latest fdb looks 2 inches smaller now then the left, it's really glaring and I have no need to put anyone down it's what is painfully visible.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #689 on: March 21, 2023, 09:05:25 AM »
I've never come across anyone as frustrating as Brian. We can all see the distended gut, he knows he flexes as hard as possible and blows the air out to make the abs as tight as possible.
Eddie hall has abs but his gut is distended, i bet he wouldn't argue its not.
All the videos show moments turned to the side where Brians caught out, just own it Brian. Admit its distended but yes you do have abs. Like the right arm in the latest fdb looks 2 inches smaller now then the left, it's really glaring and I have no need to put anyone down it's what is painfully visible.

Don't care about his gut, woman, arrest record, strict curl, etc...

Only thing I care about is he wasn't forthcoming on what he's used, and how he shits on other's training, many of what he can't do, and the guy he picked on actually looks better than him.  He thought he could put one over on the board with his TRT semantics nonsense, as if any of us care if something's illegal or not.  We've had plenty of competitors here who share all that.

If he'd come clean on the iKite posts and just said all the stuff he's used, it would be fine.
Y

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #690 on: March 21, 2023, 09:27:28 AM »
My stomach is nowhere near distended I am lean right now. I have more than abs I am 220lbs with big ass arms. Guys at 511 with just abs are 180lbs. I am not 180lbs.  I am 220lbs showing abs and teardrops you guys claimed I couldn’t be a lean heavyweight. I am there right now.
like contest lean or everyday lean? Because you would be 200lbs if you dieted for a show

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: March 21, 2023, 09:36:39 AM »
Yea agreed, he's just a frustrating guy and wants us to think he's a genetic marvel.
Him trying to tell Wes how to train or get in any kind of shape for example is just mind boggling, like an ostrich trying to teach an eagle how to fly.
If i wanted any training advice I'd go to the man with multiple titles and achieved that granite, dense look Wes achieved.

Don't care about his gut, woman, arrest record, strict curl, etc...

Only thing I care about is he wasn't forthcoming on what he's used, and how he shits on other's training, many of what he can't do, and the guy he picked on actually looks better than him.  He thought he could put one over on the board with his TRT semantics nonsense, as if any of us care if something's illegal or not.  We've had plenty of competitors here who share all that.

If he'd come clean on the iKite posts and just said all the stuff he's used, it would be fine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #692 on: March 21, 2023, 09:38:45 AM »

Good strategy......nitwit!!

End result = still no gains in lean bodyweight as you are 220 again...............for now.....you fucking imbecile.

YoYo Diet Of Peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: March 21, 2023, 09:39:52 AM »

220lbs vs 220lbs and hes 6ft

please explain

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: March 21, 2023, 09:39:58 AM »
Yea agreed, he's just a frustrating guy and wants us to think he's a genetic marvel.
Him trying to tell Wes how to train or get in any kind of shape for example is just mind boggling, like an ostrich trying to teach an eagle how to fly.
If i wanted any training advice I'd go to the man with multiple titles and achieved that granite, dense look Wes achieved.

Thanks hench,and if I ever can offer any advice,I`ll be glad to help.  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: March 21, 2023, 09:41:25 AM »
like contest lean or everyday lean? Because you would be 200lbs if you dieted for a show
he was 15-20lbs over at his show at (he claims 206)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: March 21, 2023, 09:44:57 AM »
More like 175 bro.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #697 on: March 21, 2023, 09:46:19 AM »

I know I'm going to come off as a complete GayLord, but fuvk me!  Paris looks absolutely beautiful there...  :P

The BB I most aspired to look like was DeMey - had the pics on the fridge to stop me cheating, the whole thing - similar frame at 6/6'1" but I looked f:ckall like him at any time LOL

226lbs competition weight - so about the same weight as our 5'11" friend... ... ... ...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #698 on: March 21, 2023, 09:47:33 AM »
^^^

Just to make myself sound even gheyer, I just realised his posing style is like yours (Jeff)  ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: March 21, 2023, 09:48:01 AM »
I `m tired of this ego maniacal idiot.....I just cannot stop responding.

I have to get to an AA "AB" meeting....."Avoid Brian"..... cuz I can`t do it alone.

12 Steps Of Peace