Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 41078 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #825 on: March 21, 2023, 06:33:49 PM »
I am not saying he doesn’t win it overall because at 234 with the bigger back and better v taper and thicker pecs he does. I am saying though that I hold my own in a few places specifically arms abs shoulders. I think I win forearms. I think the back is the biggest difference of course I need to add weight to get my back that big I would have to get heavier than 234 then cut back down and everyone would call me fat. Which apparently was ok for hazbin to do in his mid 40s but the idea makes me insane

See this is your problem. You do realize adding weight sheer bodyweight does nothing for your physique.

You have guys like Shaun Clarida  who weigh 180 pounds on stage that make you look like a child. You think blowing up your stomach with Gatorade and sugar equates muscle growth

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #826 on: March 21, 2023, 06:35:44 PM »
The fucking zero who finished dead last at the Joe Blow local show is comparing himself to Hazbin now???!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Dude you got smoked by some broken down old man. Wtf

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #827 on: March 21, 2023, 06:39:35 PM »
Hanky clearly beats haz in all areas

I'm embarrassed to call him my friend the beating is so bad  :'(

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #828 on: March 21, 2023, 06:45:09 PM »
Hanky clearly beats haz in all areas

I'm embarrassed to call him my friend the beating is so bad  :'(

told ya

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #829 on: March 21, 2023, 06:45:53 PM »
Let’s at least scale them up. Hazbin looks great at 234lbs his back is clearly wider from the front his right arm is better than my right. Despite being down 14lbs my left arm still looks bigger than his both my forearms  looks bigger. He has a better v taper because he does have bigger looking lats from the front out waist are the same size but mine is leaner though as you can see my obliques detail and you can’t any on him as such my condition is a little better. But yes he has the back and two good pecs. And comparable upper arms. It may just be lower lag insertions but that is the only real advantage he has in this pose.

Let's be real here. Hanky, t's not even close. His huge proportioned legs to your toothpicks. His huge back to your pancake back. His pecs are all there. Yours are totally flat. Only your left arm and Rhino sized head hangs with him. Everything else is a joke in comparison. We won't even bring up your belly when you relax it.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #830 on: March 21, 2023, 06:55:59 PM »
I am not saying he doesn’t win it overall because at 234 with the bigger back and better v taper and thicker pecs he does. I am saying though that I hold my own in a few places specifically arms abs shoulders. I think I win forearms. I think the back is the biggest difference of course I need to add weight to get my back that big I would have to get heavier than 234 then cut back down and everyone would call me fat. Which apparently was ok for hazbin to do in his mid 40s but the idea makes me insane

"I think I win forearms"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: March 21, 2023, 06:58:15 PM »
and i can't remember what i was doing here, but it definitely wasn't a rear lat spread!!

and a full head of hair.

You crush this phag.

That's a wide back hazbin.

And i just got in from Mexico, skipped straight to the last page of this shitshow.

hanky just needs to off himself.

I'm not even reading the previous 33 pages.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #832 on: March 21, 2023, 07:02:39 PM »
His right looks better than mine His left arm is not bigger and he doesn’t even have any oblique detail he has a better V taper due to his lats and he has balance between the arms and thicker matching pecs but my left arm is bigger despite weighing less and both my forearms are bigger
  Let's be real here. Sure in Brianland, it is neck and neck. Haz' forearms are huge. This is well known here. His pecs are wayyy thicker, fuller. Brian's pecs dissapear in the front double bi. They actually sink inwards on this pose. Haz' arms are over 20 (Brian has no triceps) and Brian's are 18, and 17 inches. Haz' back destroys Brians' in thickness, width, insertions. His legs are balanced and huge as well. Brian's legs are pencils. Brian has better condition from the anti estrogens, and his left arm has a nice peak but this is a blow out. An embarrassing one.  BTW, Brian, there isn't enough Melatonin and peach cobbler on this Earth for you to ever catch Haz. LOL.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #833 on: March 21, 2023, 07:03:41 PM »
Let’s at least scale them up. Hazbin looks great at 234lbs his back is clearly wider from the front his right arm is better than my right. Despite being down 14lbs my left arm still looks bigger than his both my forearms  looks bigger. He has a better v taper because he does have bigger looking lats from the front out waist are the same size but mine is leaner though as you can see my obliques detail and you can’t any on him as such my condition is a little better. But yes he has the back and two good pecs. And comparable upper arms. It may just be lower lag insertions but that is the only real advantage he has in this pose.

hank you look fantastic, but serious question.......;

HOW FUGGIN BIG IS YOUR CRANIUM??

mine is giant, 23.75 inches around, and it looks like a 5pin bowling ball beside a ten pin ball next to yours.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #834 on: March 21, 2023, 07:04:54 PM »
  Let's be real here. Sure in Brianland, he thinks the pose is neck and neck. Haz' forearms are huge. This is well known here. His pecs are wayyy thicker, fuller. Brian's pecs dissapear in the front double bi. They actually sink inwards on this pose. Haz' arms are over 20 and Brian's are 18, and 17 inches. Haz' back destroys Brians' in thickness, width, insertions. His legs are balanced and huge as well. Brian's legs are pencils. Brian has better condition from the anti estrogens, and his left arm has a nice peak but this is a blow out. An embarrassing one.

no you're wrong,  we are the same weight in some of those pictures.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: March 21, 2023, 07:12:36 PM »
no you're wrong,  we are the same weight in some of those pictures.
  Are you serious? Hanky just holds water, his bodyparts aren't developed. When he drops water he disappears. Your weight is in the muscles. You just destroyed him on his BEST pose. If he did a leg or any sort of back pose he would look like Gilligan next to you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #836 on: March 21, 2023, 07:22:15 PM »

I`ll be damned if Brian wasn`t right he does have better forearms than poor Haz.
 ::)

;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: March 21, 2023, 07:24:24 PM »
hank you look fantastic, but serious question.......;

HOW FUGGIN BIG IS YOUR CRANIUM??

mine is giant, 23.75 inches around, and it looks like a 5pin bowling ball beside a ten pin ball next to yours.

hankins just has that "im gonna need dialysis in 6 months" face.... plus the cotton candy hair...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #838 on: March 21, 2023, 07:38:19 PM »

To say you are delusional is an understatement

He beats you in everything, there’s not one body part that is comparable to him, cock included

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #839 on: March 21, 2023, 08:14:37 PM »
You crush this phag.

That's a wide back hazbin.

And i just got in from Mexico, skipped straight to the last page of this shitshow.

hanky just needs to off himself.

I'm not even reading the previous 33 pages.

Oh, well you may be interested in reading.  For example were you aware that melatonin is a highly anabolic hormone?

You will find the answer to this riddle and much more in the preceeding 33 pages.

Don't miss out!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: March 21, 2023, 08:30:25 PM »
Oh, well you may be interested in reading.  For example were you aware that melatonin is a highly anabolic hormone?

You will find the answer to this riddle and much more in the preceeding 33 pages.

Don't miss out!

Fuck!

Is Melatonin bio-identical as well!?

Looks like i'll be up to 3am digesting all this cutting edge research.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #841 on: March 21, 2023, 08:41:04 PM »
Fuck!

Is Melatonin bio-identical as well!?

Looks like i'll be up to 3am digesting all this cutting edge research.

Get this.........  caffeine too!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #842 on: March 21, 2023, 09:46:55 PM »

This is by far the most delusional Bhanks post ever.  Melatonin is GH and Test level of delusion after getting totally destroyed.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #843 on: March 21, 2023, 11:44:09 PM »
Wes 💯 Ripped too shreds

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #844 on: March 22, 2023, 12:45:43 AM »
You claimed to be 235 lbs and "struggling to get out of contest shape".

I don’t know, it’s pretty close there. I’d give it to bhanks.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #845 on: March 22, 2023, 01:03:39 AM »

Bro, hazbin is desiring you in that picture. It’s not even close.
X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #846 on: March 22, 2023, 01:14:54 AM »
Bro, hazbin is desiring destroying you in that picture. It’s not even close.

He wishes!! ^^

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #847 on: March 22, 2023, 02:45:16 AM »
Bro, hazbin is desiring you in that picture. It’s not even close.
that is the craziest part.This fucker honestly thinks he beats him

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: March 22, 2023, 03:32:04 AM »
Wes 💯 Ripped too shreds
Thanks Johnny!   :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: March 22, 2023, 03:35:54 AM »
"Let’s at least scale them up. Hazbin looks great at 234lbs his back is clearly wider from the front his right arm is better than my right. Despite being down 14lbs my left arm still looks bigger than his both my forearms  looks bigger. He has a better v taper because he does have bigger looking lats from the front out waist are the same size but mine is leaner though as you can see my obliques detail and you can’t any on him as such my condition is a little better. But yes he has the back and two good pecs. And comparable upper arms. It may just be lower lag insertions but that is the only real advantage he has in this pose."
 ;D

Fucking classic......has to be saved for posterity.

IT`S EVEN BETTER THAN,........ "Great build,easy to maintain with just"...........YOU KNOW THE REST!  ;D