Author Topic: Listen to this BS !!  (Read 1207 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Listen to this BS !!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2023, 12:41:40 PM »
Yep

I bet you had 20 covid shots , all in your left arm so you could roll your sleeve up and flex for the nurse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2023, 12:51:05 PM »
I bet you had 20 covid shots , all in your left arm so you could roll your sleeve up and flex for the nurse.
hahahahaha  LOL  ;D

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2023, 01:22:29 PM »
Still making people get the clot shot to workout at a fucking gym?  What state is this?   I bought a squatmax MD for my home gym.  It's amazing for anyone with a bad back. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2023, 01:23:58 PM »
Still making people get the clot shot to workout at a fucking gym?  What state is this?   I bought a squatmax MD for my home gym.  It's amazing for anyone with a bad back. 
New York......waaay up North near Canada.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2023, 01:35:21 PM »
I got to see my doctor this AM at 9:20......she`s talking....I`m drooling....damn she`s hot!!   :P

Anyway she tells me I`m in good health, and that at one point they were concerned by my somewhat elevated blood sugar.....after a thyroid test a while back, that was found to be fine.

Anyway while were talking I tell her I`m gonna` rejoin my old gym at the University (there are only two gyms here both on college campuses unless I want to drive 100 miles round trip to do legs....that got old fast....I can do upper body at home),so she tells me...."Oh I workout there, but in your case since you never got a Covid shot and refuse to get one,they`ll make you get one....it`s mandatory if you want to workout there".

I was pissed...what a letdown cuz that gym is great,and I plan on doing a contest in a year and a half or so.....maybe even two.

I can train legs at home but it`s very limited.....I need machines....I can`t squat anymore my back is fucked ....so I`m pissed off, and I leave and go over to the other college 10 minutes away.

Now I have trained at this place in the past also and they have a line of machines by "Hoist" called "Roc-It" they fucking suck.....if you use almost any of these machines......they move while you`re doing a rep.....WTF ???

For example while doing Seated Rows.....the whole fucking machine is rocking like the old horsey rides you put a fucking quater in outside of grocery stores!  LOL  ;D

Anyway,for legs they have what I call a "Fischer Price" leg press.....the kind you sit on and press the plate forward....I think it`s good for Unilateral Leg Presses but nothing else....plus a good extension and seated leg curl machine.

Then I spot a brand new 45 degree Precor leg press machine.....brand new.......guess where I`m gonna` train....plus for a 3 month membership its $35.00 cheaper than "Covid City" ::)

The nerve of people today telling someone they have to get the jab just to fucking lift weights!!   >:(

Anyway,glad I stopped at the other gym cuz it kept my hopes alive!

Sorry for my Matt C. imitation.

Just kidding Matt!  :)

8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2023, 01:38:06 PM »
8)

You lose,I`m still doing the contest and still didn`t get the clot shot.  :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2023, 02:22:53 PM »
She’s probably wrong. It’s not 2021. The covid shot is not a mandatory issue anymore.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2023, 02:28:24 PM »
She’s probably wrong. It’s not 2021. The covid shot is not a mandatory issue anymore.
Dave,that whole gym, and all of the people associated with the university are stuffed shirts and think they are the geniuses of academia....you`d have to witness them to truly get it.

I trained there for 12 years straight and they have the right,just like any business, to turn you away if they want to

Never had a problem there with anyone but they make no exceptions for anyone.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2023, 03:17:50 PM »
Dave,that whole gym, and all of the people associated with the university are stuffed shirts and think they are the geniuses of academia....you`d have to witness them to truly get it.

I trained there for 12 years straight and they have the right,just like any business, to turn you away if they want to

Never had a problem there with anyone but they make no exceptions for anyone.
you wouldn’t want to workout there anyways Wes.  A gym full of oaks….no thanks I’d rather lift rocks down by the river.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2023, 03:29:27 PM »
I got to see my doctor this AM at 9:20......she`s talking....I`m drooling....damn she`s hot!!   :P

DVDs???
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2023, 04:14:49 PM »
you wouldn’t want to workout there anyways Wes.  A gym full of oaks….no thanks I’d rather lift rocks down by the river.
I hear ya` my brother!