Author Topic: Triacana-Useful or Useless?  (Read 1928 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Triacana-Useful or Useless?
« on: September 25, 2006, 12:14:29 AM »
I have several questions on this subject.  I never really thought I would get into the thyroid area, and my knowledge is quite lacking.   I have been giving it some thought tho so maybe with a bit more knowledge and maybe some experienced veterans I can get a better perspective on if the drug is worth the expense and when to use it appropriatly. 

1)  Triacana is supposed to raise BMR or at least keep it at regular levels when using AAS, correct?
2)  If I'm taking a cycle and eating a ton of calories to bulk up and put on mass would the elevated BMR reduce my muscular gains by burning up extra calories OR would it just keep from getting Fat while on the cycle OR would I be able to eat even more calories and put on more muscle while still remaining fairly lean OR would it be worthless and just causing me to eat more when to balance out the higher BMR when I wouldn't have to eat as much if I just didn't take it?
3)  Does taking triacana increase any muscle building gains or fat burning losses signifigantly in conjunction with GH?
4)  What is better T3 or T4 and why?
5)  Any serious risks with T3 or T4 use?
6)  If taking GH for prolonged period of time 6-12 months or more, Is it ok to take T3 or T4 for such duration of should stick with the 12 weeks on 12 weeks off regiment?
7)  What is generally taken in conjunction with T3 or T4?
8)  How signifigant are the results if any?

Sorry if any of these questions seem simple or have been repeated.  Also, if you prefer not to type a long thing and have a link explaining any of these questions that works just as well.

Thanks again guys,  Appreciate all your help and knowledge.