Author Topic: France - RIP  (Read 9422 times)

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: France - RIP
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 01:04:41 AM »
In North America and elsewhere unless you are Native Americans/Indians, you/we are all fuc*kin immigrants. Don't let the bigots you call your parents lead you too believe otherwise.

Ironic isn't it now -- that the lands the whites have colonized stolen from others by pillaging, raping, and murdering (i.e. natives/aboriginals - term often used interchangeably) is suddenly theirs to call their own?
It never is!

And some of you want a vote on it whether whitey should let certain races in the country, because they are somehow the natural born authority on these lands?

Fu*ck this hypocritical sentimental idiotic dumb shit about protecting the white race!

Who the fuck said the lands whites conquered are their own dipshit? Colonization has ended and countries like India and China are rightfully ruling their own countries again. This thread is referring to a country in EUROPE, not the USA, do you know the difference?

Haha the old "we're all immigrants" line. In that case Turkey has to give back its entire county to the Byzantine Empire, herp derp.

Jesus Christ you're a fuckwit. It seems to have passed over you head that the American Indian example is used to highlight the dangers of allowing so many foreigners onto your shores.

You act as if whites were the only people to colonize other parts of the world. Newsflash dumbfuck, the most powerful and developed civilizations will ALWAYS do that to weaker ones.
If Muslims has enough power in the 15th Century onwards they would've conquered Europe by force.

You say that natives losing their land is a bad thing, however when it happens to modern whites it is suddenly acceptable? Whites aren't the authority to decide who gets let in to their OWN countries?

Epic contradiction!!! Now fuck off.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 01:06:46 AM »
the injuns were immigrants too, "randy" ::)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 01:25:34 AM »
In North America and elsewhere unless you are Native Americans/Indians, you/we are all fuc*kin immigrants. Don't let the bigots you call your parents lead you too believe otherwise.

Ironic isn't it now -- that the lands the whites have colonized stolen from others by pillaging, raping, and murdering (i.e. natives/aboriginals - term often used interchangeably) is suddenly theirs to call their own?
It never is!

And some of you want a vote on it whether whitey should let certain races in the country, because they are somehow the natural born authority on these lands?

Fu*ck this hypocritical sentimental idiotic dumb shit about protecting the white race!

Randy, you just finish 4th grade Social Studies class?

Nice!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 01:28:11 AM »

i thought they grew from out of the soil?  ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 01:47:25 AM »

It never is!

Agreed, here in Australia, the racist fucks that we are complain bitterly about immigration and non whites - it makes me sick the attitude of the average Australian.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 01:51:36 AM »

It never is!

x2

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 02:59:03 AM »
Agreed, here in Australia, the racist fucks that we are complain bitterly about immigration and non whites - it makes me sick the attitude of the average Australian.

Aboriginals would've felt the same

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 03:12:57 AM »
Former colonial masters have been colonized by their own former colonies plus the influx of eastern european undesirables (criminals, not the productive ones) and africans and muslims seeking better oppurtunities

Portugal, holland, france, england suffering big time

The colonies want independence from their masters, then when they realise they actually cannot self-govern, its more complex than they assumed, they go running back for asylum, financial aid, investment

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 03:15:35 AM »
Scandinavian coutries also opened their doors to everyone and their grandmother

There's nowhere left to go or hide or get away from this anymore

Epidemic

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 03:40:37 AM »
France deserved it :

there is an impressive list of countries that were once colonized by the French, on every continent, among them:
- large parts of Canada and of the United States
- numerous islands in the Carribbean
- French Guiana
- nearly all of Northern Africa,
- large parts of sub-Saharan Africa,
- Djibouti,
- numerous islands in the Indian Ocean including Madagascar
- Middle East (Lebanon, Syria)
- Asia (half of India, Cambodge, Laos, Viêt Nam, territories in China)
- Pacific : numerous islands

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_countries_did_France_colonize#ixzz24Ay6HHAU

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 05:54:38 AM »
France deserved it :

there is an impressive list of countries that were once colonized by the French, on every continent, among them:
- large parts of Canada and of the United States
- numerous islands in the Carribbean
- French Guiana
- nearly all of Northern Africa,
- large parts of sub-Saharan Africa,
- Djibouti,
- numerous islands in the Indian Ocean including Madagascar
- Middle East (Lebanon, Syria)
- Asia (half of India, Cambodge, Laos, Viêt Nam, territories in China)
- Pacific : numerous islands

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_countries_did_France_colonize#ixzz24Ay6HHAU

Worst reasoning ever

Fuck off and die

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
Welcome to "diversity", "enrichment" and "equality".
France, like England will have civil war as soon as there's not enough to eat.
It's all a present from Brussels and Co. who are hellbent on destroying borders, nationality, economy and ultimately common sense.
Though any kind of pressure builds counter pressure.

When I started paying attention to Ubermann's posts regarding the issue I was like "Yadda, yadda" but ultimately I have to agree with his opinion.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 06:29:59 AM »
Welcome to "diversity", "enrichment" and "equality".
France, like England will have civil war as soon as there's not enough to eat.
It's all a present from Brussels and Co. who are hellbent on destroying borders, nationality, economy and ultimately common sense.
Though any kind of pressure builds counter pressure.

When I started paying attention to Ubermann's posts regarding the issue I was like "Yadda, yadda" but ultimately I have to agree with his opinion.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »
Who the fuck said the lands whites conquered are their own dipshit? Colonization has ended and countries like India and China are rightfully ruling their own countries again. This thread is referring to a country in EUROPE, not the USA, do you know the difference?

Haha the old "we're all immigrants" line. In that case Turkey has to give back its entire county to the Byzantine Empire, herp derp.

Jesus Christ you're a fuckwit. It seems to have passed over you head that the American Indian example is used to highlight the dangers of allowing so many foreigners onto your shores.

You act as if whites were the only people to colonize other parts of the world. Newsflash dumbfuck, the most powerful and developed civilizations will ALWAYS do that to weaker ones.
If Muslims has enough power in the 15th Century onwards they would've conquered Europe by force.

You say that natives losing their land is a bad thing, however when it happens to modern whites it is suddenly acceptable? Whites aren't the authority to decide who gets let in to their OWN countries?

Epic contradiction!!! Now fuck off.

Naggash your bleeding bi'tch heart is falling on deaf ears when you go on ranting and raving like a typical nazi worshipping bigot. Don't get your panties in a bunch, we are simply discussing what has been.

Furthermore you illiterate fu*cktard, i was talking in the general consensus that white lands are being taken over and refuting those circumstances. No other race besides the whites - whether they be French white, english white, german white colonized around the world to the same extent and degree. Colonization was primarily a western undertaking that employed expansionist and mercantile policies.

Now go suck your mommies left tittie f*ucktard!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 11:15:59 PM »

Yes, the "injuns" immigrated 1000 of years ago from the Americas.  They were the first to arrive on these lands. They were here before that fella - something called Jeesus arrived.

Whitey started arriving in the 1400 en masse.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 11:20:00 PM »
i thought they grew from out of the soil?  ???

No naggash they were nailed to a cross on your mom's tw'at for 50000 years. Then she planted those seeds in the soil. And then came the "injuns".

And unfortunately for you, you are one of the surviving off spring.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 01:08:58 AM »
Europe - RIP, more like it.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 01:39:00 AM »
Naggash your bleeding bi'tch heart is falling on deaf ears when you go on ranting and raving like a typical nazi worshipping bigot. Don't get your panties in a bunch, we are simply discussing what has been.

Furthermore you illiterate fu*cktard, i was talking in the general consensus that white lands are being taken over and refuting those circumstances. No other race besides the whites - whether they be French white, english white, german white colonized around the world to the same extent and degree. Colonization was primarily a western undertaking that employed expansionist and mercantile policies.

Now go suck your mommies left tittie f*ucktard!

Rofl, bringing the Nazi line into this is so damn low and pathetic. My post has nothing of the sort, you just whipped that up because you are a prick.

In the end Whites deserve the same self determination that every other group on the planet has.

And that applies to countries taken over as well. You think people in the US and Australia should have no choice in who they live with because they weren't the first ones on that land, despite basically building the country into what it is?

Typical bleeding heart homo stance "wah wah they were here first."  

I guess Turkey is not allowed to set its own immigration policy, neither is Japan, because the people who live and rule there now weren't really the original inhabitants.

In summary, you basically have a chip on your shoulder about White colonialism and think that justifies the erosion of our self determination. Truly pathetic.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 01:48:55 AM »
  ;)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 10:42:25 AM »
It's insane that Europe is committing mass suicide like this.

France is finished.

Sad about the U.K., sad for a once strong and proud nation to strangle itself. I was reading that the schools don't even spend any time teaching about The Battle of Britain and such?

Sweden has swallowed the shotgun barrel as well.

Germany is in the beginning stages of tying the noose but they will most likely be the first natio to get fed up and actually do something before they are totally burned up.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »
Germany is in the beginning stages of tying the noose but they will most likely be the first natio to get fed up and actually do something before they are totally burned up.

Hope so, I know they have it in them!!!  :)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 11:32:31 AM »

It never is!

We are talking about an erosion of culture genius. Having a mass influx of Japanese in European countries would not be problematic, guess why? For similar reasons that the European colonization of America isn't comparable. It wasn't even civilization imao.
Trans Milkshake.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »
We are talking about an erosion of culture genius. Having a mass influx of Japanese in European countries would not be problematic, guess why? For similar reasons that the European colonization of America isn't comparable. It wasn't even civilization imao.

Don't try and reason with these self loathing, white guilt laden morons.

North America was open for the taking, there was no civilization present to speak up.  I'm proud of the fact that my Ancestry goes all the way back to the founding of this Nation.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
Don't try and reason with these self loathing, white guilt laden morons.

North America was open for the taking, there was no civilization present to speak up.  I'm proud of the fact that my Ancestry goes all the way back to the founding of this Nation.

There aren't many in this thread.  :)
Most people grasp when their entire existence is in danger. A huge sample of the population regardless of political bias knows very well what's been brewing for too long and is getting nervous.

MikMaq

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2012, 01:02:47 PM »
This shit is utter nonsense in 10-15 years were gonna have a severe shortage of skilled immigrants. China is gonna need large scale immigration by 2035, and with the rest of the world rapidly industrializing, it`s gonna be dam hard to find people.