Author Topic: Anyone buy the new Ronnie movie?  (Read 5861 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Anyone buy the new Ronnie movie?
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:29:31 PM »
It's out now, $14.99, anyone see it yet?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Anyone buy the new Ronnie movie?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:21:06 PM »
Is he in a wheelchair throughout?

The DVDs of these guys always make me laugh. Talk about your drug cycles or don't waste everyone's time.

I must admit that Ronnie's were somewhat entertaining.

The guy ate no vegetables at all, drank Nesquick and Sprite. He ate a lot of red meat too.

Then you look at Shawn Ray's video and he is militant about what he ate back in the day.

It must piss him off that Ronnie ate the way he did and won all those Mr. Olympia crowns. Well, he only deserved about half of them, but still.

I remember an old Musclemag article going on about how well Ronnie ate... oh, and that he was natural to boot! ;D :o ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »
Here's a small segment from Shawn Ray's DVD talking nutrition.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 03:23:42 AM »

The DVDs of these guys always make me laugh. Talk about your drug cycles or don't waste everyone's time.

The guy ate no vegetables at all, drank Nesquick and Sprite. He ate a lot of red meat too.

Then you look at Shawn Ray's video and he is militant about what he ate back in the day.

It must piss him off that Ronnie ate the way he did and won all those Mr. Olympia crowns. Well, he only deserved about half of them, but still.

I remember an old Musclemag article going on about how well Ronnie ate... oh, and that he was natural to boot! ;D :o ::)

Ronnie also consumed a bottle of BBQ sauce a week.   I bet he still do. 

I really like to know who has bought his movie so far

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 03:43:56 AM »
Eat healthy, take lots of drugs.

There's a discordance in there.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 04:52:42 AM »
Eat healthy, take lots of drugs.

There's a discordance in there.

Pro Bodybuilding is a lie or a fraud .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 05:12:06 AM »

Ronnie talks about his drugs cycles in Tom Platz's video's. Ok his face is fuzzed out, anyone who's followed bodybuilding for 5 minutes knows it's him.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 05:50:10 AM »
I can only hope is a better movie than Killing Gunther

WoooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 02:44:38 PM »

Ronnie talks about his drugs cycles in Tom Platz's video's. Ok his face is fuzzed out, anyone who's followed bodybuilding for 5 minutes knows it's him.

Never seen Tom's videos.

Have to check them out.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »
What about his egg whites/grits concoction, all mixed with 2 slices of that gross packet cheese  :-X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 11:40:24 PM »
which cinema is showing it  ???

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 01:49:25 AM »
which cinema is showing it  ???

jay cutlers home cinema...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 02:13:14 AM »
It's out now, $14.99, anyone see it yet?

On a lark, I checked Google Play to see if it was there.  And...it was!!!  LOL.  Then again, considering Generation Iron and Generation Iron II were both on the Canadian Netflix, I shouldn't be shocked about that.  Vlad Yudin and The Generation Iron Company do great work!

That said, I was saddened to see that I had two cents more than the amount needed to buy the movie in SD, but did not have enough Google Play cash to buy the HD version.  ;D

Uhh...is there even a difference between the SD and HD versions for most of these Google Play videos?  ???

I was then pleased to find that I had an active prepaid VISA with balance remaining uploaded to my Google Play account, and I then bought the HD version for $17.99 CDN.  8) 8) 8)

I'm playing it now.  I will post a full review when I finish it later...although to be fair, given that I just now started watching it at 5:12am, I do not expect to finish watching it before I got to bed tonight - so perhaps within 24 hours I will have a brief review posted in this thread about it.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 02:53:52 AM »
It was actually pretty good. But it was quite sad seeing Ron being the goat to now being the cripple

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »
Pretty typical

Of course anything REALLY interesting like how he took enough gear to be Mr. O while being a police officer...(was it tolerated, overlooked, no testing?...Force has no know)...and of course what the hell did he do to the dose or compounds added to go from last place to untouchable Mr .O in a year or 2? (Its explained by Levrones coffee/vodka trick alone).

But very good for the tame stuff..great heart..champion..great training..sad injuries

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 03:18:21 PM »
but isnt it just

old training footage we've seen already + new interviews with people talking about how great ronnie was + new footage of ronnie not doing too good?

or is there more?

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 05:30:54 PM »
but isnt it just

old training footage we've seen already + new interviews with people talking about how great ronnie was + new footage of ronnie not doing too good?

or is there more?

Basically, same old shit. Same old dusty unkept gym, grits and eggs, “yeah buddy”, Brian Dobson, ridiculously loud uncouth gangster rap in the car, way too heavy t bar rows that are probably responsible for his fucked back now, talk from other pros about how he used to come last but then became the goat...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 06:13:05 PM »
Has anyone actually seen it? It looks interesting,  like an insight to his daily life and struggle.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
Sounds like a real fapfest of a Schmoe & Tell.   

Pass.  Coleman is a fucktard of an idiot and far from the "greatest" anything.  He's paying  dearly for his stupidity and a  balloon payment is probably coming due soon.  He did this to himself.  What a fucktard.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 06:57:58 PM »
but isnt it just

or is there more?

That's about it, but I was nodding off from Oxycontin during most of it.  I will have to rewatch it tonight.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 09:06:12 PM »
Basically, same old shit. Same old dusty unkept gym, grits and eggs, “yeah buddy”, Brian Dobson, ridiculously loud uncouth gangster rap in the car, way too heavy t bar rows that are probably responsible for his fucked back now, talk from other pros about how he used to come last but then became the goat...
Pretty much. There needs to be a Shawn Ray Docu. The man competed against 3 Mr. Os, was uncompromising in his approach. And pissed off a lot of people because he didn't care about their sensitive egos. And he was cheap.  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 12:47:57 AM »
there need to be a new dorian movie... well actually no because he's been interviewed 2 000 times on youtube talking so much crap its unbelievable

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
One thing that has always been awkward was Ronnie as a police officer...in the few clips of him on the job...no other officer seems to know him..he awkwardly sits alone..has no partner and no one ...no sergeant...coworker...no one...says he was a good cop..good partner...no stories of tough calls....brief clip seems that no one on the force knows him....then he was arrested in '09 for inpersonating an officer.....this is rare for a veteran cop...I have family members who had clerical jobs in the police force and they never get stopped..cops are very loyal....and Ronnie had a cop blast him for faking being an officer?.....in his home state?...Veteran cop? No one knew him? Couldn't drop a partner or sergeants name?.....

Something VERY suspicious about him being a veteran cop......in movie says he took off 3 months every year from force before Olympia?  Pretty lenient vacation..think he was a temporary reserve cop that never saw duty....but great for story....

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 02:15:33 AM »
One thing that has always been awkward was Ronnie as a police officer...in the few clips of him on the job...no other officer seems to know him..he awkwardly sits alone..has no partner and no one ...no sergeant...coworker...no one...says he was a good cop..good partner...no stories of tough calls....brief clip seems that no one on the force knows him....then he was arrested in '09 for inpersonating an officer.....this is rare for a veteran cop...I have family members who had clerical jobs in the police force and they never get stopped..cops are very loyal....and Ronnie had a cop blast him for faking being an officer?.....in his home state?...Veteran cop? No one knew him? Couldn't drop a partner or sergeants name?.....

Something VERY suspicious about him being a veteran cop......in movie says he took off 3 months every year from force before Olympia?  Pretty lenient vacation..think he was a temporary reserve cop that never saw duty....but great for story....

I think he was just trying to be the all American hero. being honest could you see him going over a wall & run after a fugitive?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 02:38:59 AM »
Ain't nuthin' but a wheelchair