Author Topic: we literally charge those close to us, our own mortal coil of energy does this  (Read 1090 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
two coils are placed at a distance. Current is passed through one coil and a magnetic field is generated.
Now, if the second coil is present within the magnetic field of the first coil a magnetic field will be generated in the second coil too. If
however the second coil is outside the range of the first coil no magnetic field will be produced and so no power will be transmitted.
This method is used to charge electric toothbrushes.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You must be lonely.
i helped out my neighbros across the street man trying to motivate them i had tons of energy i swept up there house and tried to moitvate them to get back on the right path he has all these automotive certifications but hes on alot of meds and is losin his mind and same with the other two dudes but his brother is doing ok he runs the catipillers
A

Uncle Junior

Seriously can I pay you $50 a week to stop making these types of threads?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What about those who drain our "batteries"? We've all been around people that after dealing with them we feel drained---like they suck the freaking soul-force from your body. Lifeforce Vampires. Charging one's "mortal coil" should be mutual.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What about those who drain our "batteries"? We've all been around people that after dealing with them we feel drained---like they suck the freaking soul-force from your body. Lifeforce Vampires. Charging one's "mortal coil" should be mutual.
good post study electricity on energeticforum.com where falcons come and go in peace
A

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Ever walk into a room where people have been talking about you... And you can sense it?

Electrocities my bros