Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 26078 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »
do not remove if you want me to answer the over30mails and pms i have gotten in the last 2 hours,,
   BULLSHIT  ::)

GH15, YOU ARE A LAME GIMMICK.  Nobody takes you seriously, you jumped the shark a while ago.  Go away.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 11:32:08 AM »
Agreed, "stark" is attention-starved, would rather post than work those 13" gunz. :-*

haha, is stark a small boy?  has a pic been posted?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 11:34:20 AM »

Bigbob stfu Hatji ;D

Dumpster:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »
Stark, responding to a picture request of yoruself with pics of a random home gym and living room? 

I think you just answered my question as to whether or not you are small. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »
Stark, responding to a picture request of yoruself with pics of a random home gym and living room? 

I think you just answered my question as to whether or not you are small. 

It doesn't surprise me that you have no clue regarding the pictures ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 11:40:14 AM »
Bigbob stfu Hatji ;D

Dumpster:

Stark...

MELTDOWN hahahahaahahahahaahahaha hahaha

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »

hahaha looks like we have another conspiracy theorist here.

I've already posted tons of my pics of myself including several that have my place in the background which looks nothing like the two pics you posted.  Also, several others on GB have verified which city I live in (Edmonton, Canada)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »

Unauthorized "stark" training pic taken during a bulking phase.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »

Stark's deflections with those pics speaks volumes about his wannabe BB lifestyle LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »
hahaha looks like we have another conspiracy theorist here.

I've already posted tons of my pics of myself including several that have my place in the background which looks nothing like the two pics you posted.  Also, several others on GB have verified which city I live in (Edmonton, Canada)

hahahah why do you always believe everybody is talking about you? Who gives a fuck about you anyways hahaha

If you would have read my post carefully you would have noticed that I was talking about Dumpster, it's his gym.

now for the last time bigbobs you were a small green dot on my radar but your gone now :D
Your no fun fucking around with, you tend to take things to personally and meltdown to easy.

PS: just because you are born in a horse stable that doesn't make you a horse :D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
Bigbob stfu Hatji ;D

Dumpster:

BRUTAL "high end" equipment hahahahahahahahahah

Team Yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
hahahah why do you always believe everybody is talking about you? Who gives a fuck about you anyways hahaha

If you would have read my post carefully you would have noticed that I was talking about Dumpster, it's his gym.

now for the last time bigbobs you were a small green dot on my radar but your gone now :D
Your no fun fucking around with, you tend to take things to personally and meltdown to easy.

PS: just because you are born in a horse stable that doesn't make you a horse :D

Stark still unable to explain what's wrong with those pic nor why he panics and posts them when they're unrelated to the subject at hand LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »
Stark's deflections with those pics speaks volumes about his wannabe BB lifestyle LOL

hahaha Dumpster still cursing the day you posted pictures of your Homegym with the "surround system" bahahahahahaq

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »
is this a threat? i told you i never lie,,and i never go too far,,the underground garbage sold from china to criminals in united states should have stopped,,the goverment let the good sources live at peace,,the goverment do not let the bad sources aka the ones who sell narcotics and garbage unsterile powders live at peace,,do i sense a threat in your letters? you didnt tell me to be carefukl when i talk of extras terestrials but when i talk on reducing posion on usa grounds you tell me to be carefulllll?? get the fuck out of my eyes ,,i wanna see the person who try to do anything to my family,,the whole local city police department will be at his house ,,they look for you they dont look for me,, you are pissing off the wrong person ,,the worst person you can piss off and yes this person is an IFBB PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER

Out of all the powders bought from China to the US for underground manufacturing, not one person has been reported to have gotten sick, infection etc. Even the compounding companies bought their shit from the China suppliers and sold to professional BB (Coleman, Martinez) and other pro athletes (baseball players and boxers) with proven effect. Now this shithead gh15 says its crap,poison etc. Maybe he should start taking this poison and actually win some show.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 11:47:27 AM »

This is a pic of england aka pubes, badly in need of some of that good equipment actually..

bwhaahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahaa

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 11:47:58 AM »

It was also you who on another recent thread were rolling your eyes around when I said I was not a white guy in two pics with Nasser LOL.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 11:47:58 AM »

And the best thing is he thinks it's not complete yet :D :D it needs some more 5lb DB hahahah epic...

Pretty much the only time I took my hat of to Bluto when he owned that little dick gobbling queer hahahaah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:28 AM »
hahaha Dumpster still cursing the day you posted pictures of your Homegym with the "surround system" bahahahahahaq

Still deflecting-still no explanation from stark the dumbass as to how those pics relate or what's wrong with the equipment hahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaha

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:40 AM »
gh15 dont waste your time with these queers,

This coming from a guy who buys nasser el sonfatty's soiled trunks to sniff.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »
It was also you who on another recent thread were rolling your eyes around when I said I was not a white guy in two pics with Nasser LOL.

yeah I couldn't believe the nerve of you passing an opportunity to be mistakingly seen as a "white guy" ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »
This coming from a guy who buys nasser el sonfatty's soiled trunks to sniff.

Where did you get that he sells trunks?  That's not true.  Prove it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 11:50:23 AM »
And the best thing is he thinks it's not complete yet :D :D it needs some more 5lb DB hahahah epic...

Pretty much the only time I took my hat of to Bluto when he owned that little dick gobbling queer hahahaah

Dude looking like this grab that equipment and work those 13" guns LOL

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »

Dude looking like this grab that equipment and work those 13" guns LOL

Stark - is that you in the pic or not?  I'll take your word for it if you claim it isn't.  Just wondering.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 11:51:34 AM »
GH15 - not too long ago you posted that axiolabs was GH15 approved.  Has their quality changed since that time?  What about the other axio remailers (depo and naps)? They still good to go?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
Still deflection-still no explanation from stark the dumbass as to how those pics related or what's wrong with the equipment hahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaha

oh there is nothing wrong with the equipment unless your goal is to naturally grow hahahahah

I particularity liked the moment when you said you have a home suround system and a HDTV and god know what else and than THIS :D :D