Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135644 times)

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
M1T FAQ
« on: April 13, 2004, 05:43:26 AM »
Pro-hormone/Pro-steroid FAQ:

This will be a living thread.  I will add to it slowly, but will start off with M1T, since it is the latest and greatest right now.

M1T:  

M1T is 1-Testosterone with a modification to the molecule that lets it pass through the liver without degradation.  Some people say this changes the substance to an entirely different steroid, some say it just adds the methylated bond, but the base substance remains the same.  Whichever way it actually is, there is no clear evidence.  The only clear evidence is that this compound works for significant weight and strength gains in most subjects.

M1T is not recommended for individuals who are less than 21 years old, and who have not been training for an extended period of time.  This should not be used for a first PH/PS, AAS cycle since it is extremely potent.  The only reason this steroid is legal is because it was never manufactured as a steroid.  It is a new substance, and one not to be taken lightly.

Before you begin your cycle, ensure you have all ancillaries, including PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) items.  Never begin a cycle if you do not have everything you need to complete it!!

A cycle of M1T should not last longer than 4 weeks, with some users preferring to utilize the 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off cycle, and some preferring the 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off cycle.

Side Effects:  Lethargy, Hypertension, decreased appetite, increased liver values, testes shrinkage, libido loss or heightening, muscle cramping or pain, and natural testosterone production halt.  This substance does not aromatize, so the instances of gyno are extremely low unless proper PCT is not followed.

Dosage information:  The dosage for most people lies in the 5-20mg ED range.  The higher the bodyweight, the higher the dosage, ending up at 20mg ED for people over 225lbs.  If the dosage can be split, take it in the morning and again in the evening.  If it cannot be split, take it at your convenience.

Ancillary (PH’s):  When running M1T, it is best to frontload 4AD for 10-14 days to combat sides and aid in mass increase.  The preferred method of delivery for 4AD is transdermally (400-600mg ED, split into 2 doses, one in the morning, the last at night.)

Ancillary (other):  Milk thistle and NAC should be taken for two weeks before and two weeks after the cycle for liver health.  500mg ED of each should be taken during this time.  Hawthorne Berry should be used to combat blood pressure issues while using M1T.  The dosage for this is 3g ED.  This should be taken the entire time M1T is in the cycle.  For muscle pain and cramping, consume 1g ED of Potassium, or eat a banana.

PCT:  PCT is not an option with M1T.  Do not dismiss it!  PCT should be run for the same length cycle as the PH/PS was (i.e. 2 weeks of M1T, 2 weeks of PCT).  The preferred substance to use would be Nolvadex (for research purposes only).  The dosage for it would be 40mg ED split into two doses for the first half of PCT, then dropping to 20mg ED the last half.  If you choose to use an OTC supplement for PCT, then use 6OXO by ergopharm.  The dosage for 6OXO is 600mg ED split into two doses for the first half of PCT, then 400mg ED for the last half.
Lots of work to do :-(

SCYankeeJay

• Getbig II
Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 04:49:21 PM »
Thanks for the info dude, I start my cycle in 2 weeks and the stuff about the PCT's was extemely helpful to me.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 05:00:20 PM »
Happy we could help!

Mr. Biceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 05:29:11 PM »
thin sprays of 4-AD at different locations of ur body is better than one thick buildup at one location. True or False?

guywithchest

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 07:41:31 PM »
probably a stupid question... but....

is saw palmetto good for a pct?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 04:00:21 AM »
thin sprays of 4-AD at different locations of ur body is better than one thick buildup at one location. True or False?
Not necessarily.  Some people vary location because the skin gets irritated and red, but others apply on the same spot continuously.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 04:00:54 AM »
probably a stupid question... but....

is saw palmetto good for a pct?
It is thought to help the prostrate from enlarging.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 02:29:24 PM »
I have asked this before, but just want to clarify:  

Here is my cylce:

wks 1&2: 4 ad & Milk thistle
wks 3&4: 4 ad, M1T, NAC, hawthorne berry
wks 3&4: 4 ad (here is where I get confused-do I do 2 wks of nolva and milk thistle, or just the 4 ad?)
wks 5&6: 4 ad, M1T, NAC, hawthorne berry
wks 7&8: 40 mg nolva, milk thistle
wks 9&10: 20 mg nolva, milk thistle

My question as listed above, do I do 2 wks pct between 2 wk cylces of M1T?

Gains have been phenomenal and I want to keep them!!!

mister bicepzx

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 06:48:26 PM »
somethings not right wid your cycle man. that is a 4-week cycle, not a 2-week cycle.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2004, 04:09:10 AM »
I have asked this before, but just want to clarify:  

Here is my cylce:

wks 1&2: 4 ad & Milk thistle
wks 3&4: 4 ad, M1T, NAC, hawthorne berry
wks 3&4: 4 ad (here is where I get confused-do I do 2 wks of nolva and milk thistle, or just the 4 ad?)
wks 5&6: 4 ad, M1T, NAC, hawthorne berry
wks 7&8: 40 mg nolva, milk thistle
wks 9&10: 20 mg nolva, milk thistle

My question as listed above, do I do 2 wks pct between 2 wk cylces of M1T?

Gains have been phenomenal and I want to keep them!!!
If you are gonna do 2 back to back do either 4 on, then PCT, or do 2 on/2 off, but continue 4ad for the off weeks with nothing else.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2004, 05:48:54 AM »
gijoe-2 questions for you-

What do you think of my cycle?  I am 6' and 225 lbs (up from 202 4 wks ago!!)

Why wouldn't I want to do any pct in between the 2 wk cycles?   I am doing the cylces correct, right?

INFAMOUS

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 08:59:22 PM »
Thanks GI for the info.  So basically 45 days is to long? I have been stacking it with NO2 by pinnacle and have experienced tremendous gains.  I've been on since march 10 with no PCT.  Any suggestions as two coming off and using the OXO? Thank you in advance.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2004, 11:23:05 PM »
ok gi joe my question to you

Is m1t worth getting by itself along side Milk thistle..

and what is NAC

and also Is Nolvadex an otc drug or what????

yeah i am a newbie to the chemical game.
Wait for it....

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2004, 01:28:03 PM »
ok gi joe my question to you

Is m1t worth getting by itself along side Milk thistle..

and what is NAC

and also Is Nolvadex an otc drug or what????

yeah i am a newbie to the chemical game.
It is best to do it (M1T) just as it was explained above.

NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine

Nolva is available for "research purposes only", not OTC.

Hope this helps!

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2004, 03:52:27 PM »
thanks for info

i just ordered from bb.com

m1t W/ milk thistle 80ct
4-ad 120 ct
6-0x0 120 ct
all for a total of 99 bucks

what a steal i cant wait.
Wait for it....

seemytree

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 03:32:27 PM »
what are the probability or getting gyno if proper pct isn't taken?

like, if i don't take pct's will i get gyno no matter what?

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 11:48:12 AM »
Alright, I've read about it long enough.  I'm going to give it a try.  My question is about the 4-AD.  You said to frontload it, but do you mean I should stop whan I start my M1T?  Also there is An M1T plus product.  It contains 150 mg of hawthorne berry per 5mg of M1T.  Is that enough, or should I invest in some more hawthorne?  I am interested to see if this stuff lives up to the hype.  I have taken some ph's before and not much results.

spidey007

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 12:23:42 PM »
Amp10..go for about 400-600mg of 4ad per day throughout your cycle.  Start it about 10 days BEFORE you begin your m1t (it dampens the sides of the m1t).  GI JOE thinks that about 3 grams of hawthorne is good during the m1t part (do control high blood pressure), and I agree.  Figure out how much hawthorn you will need to take to get to 3 grams a day.  Also, if you haven't done so yet, read JOEs thread up top.

amp10

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 12:34:10 PM »
I read the thread and it was really helpfull.  I have one more question, I take an eca stack.  Should I get off of it.  I take it more for energy than fat loss.  If possible I would like to stay on it, is that possible.  Whats the convertion rate from mg to g?  Is it .001 to 1?  Also, is        6 OXO going to be ok for pct rather than nolva?  I already have some 6 OXO and would love to not have to buy nolva, I'm broke.  

travis macisaac

M1T INFO
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2004, 02:14:58 PM »
I'm not sure how u ask questions on this site but im trying to find some information about M1T.  Im supposed to start my first cycle of it next week and im wondering if i should take hawthorne berry with it?? Can someone email me and give me some information about M1T and anything that I should take with it. Thanks for your help!  

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2004, 12:45:12 PM »
I am interested in trying M1T,I went to BB.com they had 4 different brands.What brand is the best and how many pills do I need to finish a cycle?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2004, 01:01:59 PM »
I am interested in trying M1T,I went to BB.com they had 4 different brands.What brand is the best and how many pills do I need to finish a cycle?

You can do Higher Power if you aren't going to use liver detox agents during the cycle.  If you are, go with Legal Gear.  Buy the larger bottle of HP, and you'll be set for 1-2 cycles.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1t.html

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2004, 04:28:55 PM »

You can do Higher Power if you aren't going to use liver detox agents during the cycle.  If you are, go with Legal Gear.  Buy the larger bottle of HP, and you'll be set for 1-2 cycles.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1t.html

alright thats sounds good which one is better(stronger)and is oxo a sample of liver detox?

mister.bicepz

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
BB.com has ok prices, not the cheapest. You could save money if u bought from other sites.

ur_moms_pimp2000

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2004, 08:53:13 AM »
What does Hawthorn berry do? Where can you get it?