Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135649 times)

geo_III

Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2004, 09:36:43 PM »
6lbs with no protein..... 

jesus christ you're an idiot

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: October 20, 2004, 01:10:19 AM »

jesus christ you're an idiot
me or eat2grow? i hope you could see that i am eating protein, if i was eating low carb and no protein, what the hell would i be eating, lol. i was just saying that i am not supplementing my protein intake with a shake.

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2004, 03:50:32 PM »
are there any supplements you should avoid while on m1t???

for example, if m1t boosts your blood pressure should you avoid ephedrine??

eire 32

« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2004, 01:29:57 AM »
Hey, im a week into my m1t cycle, haven't felt any sides yet, but i also haven't seen any gains! Im taking higher power's M1t @ 10mgs a day. My diet and training regiemes are sound. Im 190lbs 5'10 , quite lean aroound 9% . Would it be recommendable to bump it up to 15mgs a day, or am i being impatient?

Brolly

• Getbig IV
  • Dick for days, Ass for weeks
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2004, 08:18:33 PM »
Hey, im a week into my m1t cycle, haven't felt any sides yet, but i also haven't seen any gains! Im taking higher power's M1t @ 10mgs a day. My diet and training regiemes are sound. Im 190lbs 5'10 , quite lean aroound 9% . Would it be recommendable to bump it up to 15mgs a day, or am i being impatient?

I started off with 10mgs a day for 10 days, then picked it up to 20 mgs per day for the rest of my 40 day cycle. I started taking 6-oxo(3pill/day) 20 days in. But to answer your question, I saw strength gains with in the 3rd day. So for you to say you haven't seen anything makes me to believe that you need more m1t.

Plus: what else are you taking while on this cycle and for how long?
GspotRocksGspot

eire 32

« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2004, 03:17:34 AM »
Im taking the m1t by itself, im gonna run it for 3 weeks. Have nolvadex for pct which i will also run for three weeks 40/20/20. I took an extra pill of m1t yesterday, so hopefully i will start noticing a difference now. Im training my legs tonight, i got 150kg (300lbs?)for 8 reps squatting on the smith machine last week, it will be interesting to see what i get tonight.

eire 32

« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2004, 03:21:40 AM »
Oh, and i checked my blood pressure yesterday, it was normal 124 systolic and 68 diastolic. Have access to one in work. Im also going to take milk thistle post cycle by the way.

nottaclue

« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2004, 09:14:40 AM »
I noticed it says natural testosterone halts under side effects while on the m1t... I am all about puttin on the gains, and I got 6oxo for my post cycle, but how much of a side effect does m1t have on your natural testosterone production once youre off, or I am gunna be shootin blanks...

eire 32

« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2004, 03:11:20 AM »
Trained my legs last night, noticed an increase in strength, about 10lbs an exercise. Im also up a few pounds in bodyweight, i still haven't noticed any sides and im 9 days in. I look a lot fuller in the mirror. Im not getting the dramatic results that many people have reported, but im happy enough.

eire 32

« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2004, 03:25:06 PM »
Trained my shoulders this evening, and wow!! Big difference in strength from last week. I still feel no sides and my weight is begining to creep up. Oh and a mate of mine started a cycle of gear the other day, he took his first shot in his delt on tuesday and hasn't been able to move his arm since, fucked up or what? He went to the doc today, ill let you guys know what the diagnosis is, probably hit a nerve or something.

Brolly

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2004, 08:58:43 PM »
I noticed it says natural testosterone halts under side effects while on the m1t... I am all about puttin on the gains, and I got 6oxo for my post cycle, but how much of a side effect does m1t have on your natural testosterone production once youre off, or I am gunna be shootin blanks...

Dude it is too early to tell, but if this is just like 1-test esther, then your natural test if fine with 6-oxo at 6 pills per day. take ZMA & Tribus as well. I'm pCt is going great after 40 days on M1T, My girl doesnt even notice a differnce in sex perform from the m1T and now. That is a GREAT Thing, she says, it still feel as im still on m1t. Nice uh? ;D
GspotRocksGspot

eire 32

« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2004, 11:37:45 AM »
Hey , this is the 12th day of my cycle,  im up 7lbs since i started, i have absolutely no lethargy, my appetite is normal, as is my sex drive. However, i took my blood pressure today and it is up a bit, 138 74, it was something like 124 64. I was supposed to train my chest today, but i got held up at work, psyched up for it tomorrow though ;D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2004, 03:44:17 PM »
These things are unavailable in Australia.  >:(

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2004, 03:30:32 PM »
It sounds like a plan, but I get nervous importing supps, a lot seem to go missing and those 'bulked up' customs officials never seem to know anything about it??

What is this stuff worth 404? Does it contain any prohibited sobstances, Australian laws seem to be a lot tougher than the UK and US.

Brolly

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2004, 06:43:43 PM »
see canada's laws are the same no steriods of any kind, but i can still get in throw the black market or underground, we call it. it costs $$ a bit more, $120 cnd, thats about $100 us for just a m1t bottle for 5 cycles, and 1-TU is $140 cnd. so the stuff sin't cheap but wroth the price if your smart enough to understand the risks and what to do while on the pro-steriod.
GspotRocksGspot

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2004, 03:29:27 PM »
my 3 week cycle is almost over and i noticed no significant strength gains....no significant weight gain either

however, my muscles are much harder and fuller feeling, which in itself gives the appearance of larger muscles....people have noticed im getting bigger when in actuality ive gained maybe 3 lbs.

as far as side effects i felt no lethargy, sex drive wasnt affected negatively and no sides appearance-wise. i felt a little tightness where i think would be my kidneys...i upped my water intake and i felt fine. when i was first taking it i got slight headaches but nothing too bad.

iim using 6-oxo for pct and i will take zma and trib as well just for precautions....ive heard sometimes the mass or strength comes while in pct so ill be curious to see how i am 3 weeks from now

Jason

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2004, 08:23:28 PM »

me or eat2grow?

who did he quote?

NYCGuest

« Reply #242 on: November 27, 2004, 10:36:24 AM »
How often do most people cycle on and off M-1-T in a given year? Once, twice, etc... And also, what would be considered a safe amount of times to cycle it during the year?

This is, of course, given that proper perperation and PCT are done..

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2004, 06:54:44 AM »
I'd like to chime in here about the whole "hurting kidneys" comments.

I've done a lot of research on the subject, from posts on other sites to direct conversations with others very experienced with M1T to my own personal experience with a couple of cycles.  I have to say the pain you all are experiencing is NOT your kidneys, it is the muscles in your lower back, which get constant use from every day use - much more than any other muscle group.   It seems when a muscle is called upon for "endurance" use while on M1T, it is much more prone to that M1T "pump" we've all experienced, and thus tightens up and becomes sore.

Think about it, there are about a dozen comments on this thread alone such as the following:

My kidneys/lower back is sore when I work back or legs, and also when I do cardio.  When I am not working out I barely notice it. 

Working back or legs will create the pump, cardio for endurance (using lower back constantly) creates the pump as well .... hell, just every day walking, gettin up, moving around utilizes these muscles to the point where they get this pain type pump.

A couple of more points to support that statement:  1)  Talk to anyone who's ever had a bruised kidney - the pain is more to the side, a little higher and definately a very deep internal feeling ... not a back pain, but an "inside discomfort" where you positively know it's an organ hurting.   2)  If kidney pain was this easy to stimulate (such as taking something "toxic" like M1T) every time you went out and drank you'd wake up with that pain ... be honest, some have been down right near alcohol posioning in one of those "days gone by" stupid all night drinking binges and while you faced the head pain and overall crappy feeling your kidneys didn't hurt.  That amount of alcohol is definately way, way more toxic to your system than 20 mg. of M1T is.   Hell, apply that to any substance you put into your body that isn't exactly healthy ... your kidneys just don't hurt from it passing through.   3)  I had a friend who one day took a piss and blood came out ... he went to the doctor and found out he had cancer so bad in his kidneys they immediately took one out.  The guy was dumbfounded ... he had never felt any pain or discomfort EVER to indicate such a problem existed.   Hell, if that amount of cancer won't cause pain in the kidney, then 20 mg. of M1T first passing through the liver, loosing some of its potency, passing through your bloodstream and finally some residual waste getting into your kidneys won't cause pain.

Last point ... use another muscle for endurance while on M1T and you'll feel that pump or pain you're describing.   The last time I was on, I had a 30 minute phone conversation and when I hung up the phone my left bicep (holding the phone up to my ear with my left arm) absolutely cramped up and pumped up in pain for the next hour or two.   The problem is your lower back gets very little rest from everyday use ... thus most prone to the discomforting pump.

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2004, 07:24:18 AM »
i agree 100% with martini man!

8)

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2004, 08:04:56 AM »
Actually that is a very good point.  For example, when I take a shower and am washing my hair, my arms get so pumped and tight I literally have to take a break for a second to relax.

Thanks for the feedback on this back tightness issue!

bunch

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2004, 10:01:12 PM »
Martini Man
seems like i may have encountered this problem ......my first two weeks of my cycle i took 10mg m1t .......notice my back after the first week .......lower back .....just on the left side ......prevents me from doing any squats or deadlifts.....i took a two weeks  break ....now i'm on my next two weeks taking 20mg....back is still bothering me a lot .....does this sound like the m1t caused it ? .......can i do anything to make it feel any better? .....when i'm off the m1t how long will it take till the muscle relaxes and the tension on my back is relieved ......thanks for any help .

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: December 13, 2004, 02:27:40 PM »
The intensity of muscle pump or tightness seems to differ from person to person.  Some I've talked with get very little or none of these type of symptoms, others get it bad.

A couple of suggestions:

1) I've noticed this cycle around for me has been very productive coupled with a Max-OT training, with much less tightness in my muscles, compared to the last cycle I took while still on HST.   For those who don't know the difference, Max-OT encourages a "once a week" workout per muscle, whereas HST has you hitting the same muscle every other day.   Again, for some this may not make a difference, but for me, to work the same muscle every other day on M1T caused much more muscle tightness, and not just in my lower back.  If you are having problems with your lower back, I'd suggest limiting deads and squats to once a week, perhaps even just choosing one of these for the week.   You can always go back to hitting them harder when off the M1T.   Remember squats once a week plus M1T will still create better results than no M1T and all the core excersizes your body can handle.

2)  I know it's the cardinal sin in body building ... but take some Tylenol if it gets to be too uncomfortable for you.  During one really bad bout of lower back pain, I took a couple of Tylenol Sinus pills as my head was hurting as well, and within 20 minutes the pain was completely gone.  I figure any minor anti-catabolic effect the Tylenol had on my muscles was well worth getting rid of the pain at that moment.   You may determine the one step back with anti-inflamatories while getting the five steps forward with M1T is worth not having the pain.  I know some will cringe reading this, but again, every one reacts differently with M1T and some might just have to accept the use of an anti-inflamatory to deal with it.

Brolly

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2004, 01:46:31 AM »
That is true matrin man, or whatever yor name is. If you have to take 2 steps back to go 5 steps forward, then in the end you still gain 3 steps. Which is better then not stepping at all. ??? Confused oh well.

The pump feels the best when your fucking thou. when I'm going at my girl there are times i have to rest and make her work it, while my arms rest from all the bumpin' & grindin'
GspotRocksGspot

OnTheLow

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
Whats up fellas
 Ive been reading this post and found alot of usefull info
im just about ready to set it off and was confused about one thing concerning the 4AD am I supposed to use it for a total of 6 weeks ?
2 weeks prior to the m1t  then for the 4 weeks im on m1t ?
just wanted to know if I have this part correct because I bought the Dermabolics brand and the bottle states not to use for longer than 4 weeks just wanted to know im Anxious to start so some info would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks alot in advance ...