Author Topic: My nephew just joined the Navy and want's to know why the PFT standards...  (Read 4815 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Hey call it whatever you want.   :)  I saw my wife go through labor four times and was in the delivery room three times.  Childbirth is no joke.  My comment to the doc after one of my kids was born:  "thank God I'm not a woman." 
i figure its the least women could do since men have done everything else in history ;D

bench

newmom

i figure its the least women could do since men have done everything else in history ;D

bench

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

newmom

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

bench

Hardly.  Women are smarter than men IMO.  I think testosterone kills brain cells.  We do some really stupid stuff.  We are far more violent.  We start the wars.  And then there is the fact we commit most of the crime in this country and greatly outnumber women in prison.

Not trying to turn this into some man-hating thread, because I don't like man haters (like Gloria Allred  ::)).  Nor am I a fan of the modern day feminist movement.    

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Hardly.  Women are smarter than men IMO.  I think testosterone kills brain cells.  We do some really stupid stuff.  We are far more violent.  We start the wars.  And there there is the fact we commit most of the crime in this country and greatly outnumber women in prison.

Not trying to turn this into some man-hating thread, because I don't like man haters (like Gloria Allred  ::)).  Nor am I a fan of the modern day feminist movement.    
You forgot PMS man, we never had a woman president but if we do you see will some wars break out. ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You forgot PMS man, we never had a woman president but if we do you will some wars break out. ;D

Dude I live in a house full of females.  I know all about PMS.   :'(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Dude I live in a house full of females.  I know all about PMS.   :'(
Oh brother, the ladies have to be on different cycles you are a tough guy no doubt.

newmom

Oh brother, the ladies have to be on different cycles you are a tough guy no doubt.

actually should be quite the opposite, they should be pretty close on the same cycle

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
full house of raging anemic, chocolate addicted bleeding pissed off sex in the city watching zombies

newmom

full house of raging anemic, chocolate addicted bleeding pissed off sex in the city watching zombies

you rang ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
you rang ;D

yup, got my steak?  I can't wait all day woman!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
lol

newmom

yup, got my steak?  I can't wait all day woman!

well get off your ass and cook it yourself, ill take mine medium well

Migs

• Getbig V
well get off your ass and cook it yourself, ill take mine medium well

the fact you requested it medium well disqualifies you from eating steak.

I make a mean steak too

newmom

the fact you requested it medium well disqualifies you from eating steak.

I make a mean steak too

blah blah blah

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Migs

• Getbig V
blah blah blah

it's true.  why overdo the meat like that