Author Topic: lets be honest the y sucks these days  (Read 15925 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: lets be honest the y sucks these days
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
LOL, fuckstink thought he switched accounts. ;D

HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, how stupid does one have to be to have this much trouble switching between two accounts? The guy makes it look like operating a gimmick is on par with physical chemistry.

Jamie, the screenshot took all of five seconds. And it was taken because I figured a little weasel fuck like yourself would delete one of the posts. Face it, clown. You can't hang down here.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »
i own nicholas hershs mind    he is all over me like my lap dog     i say jump   and mr ed jumps 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »
Now you're stealing my lines? Honestly though, Jamie. Just look through your posting history on your BigMarkC account and you'll see who owns whose mind. You've logged 50+ posts about me in the last 48 hours alone. And another 50 or so about Chaos. 

I can't say I'm shocked that you're stealing my lines now. Your IQ must be well below 50. Cognitive thinking must be a stretch for you. :-\

Cognitive is a big word, so here. Let me help you out.

cog⋅ni⋅tive
  /ˈkɒgnɪtɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kog-ni-tiv] Show IPA
–adjective
1.    of or pertaining to cognition.
2.    of or pertaining to the mental processes of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2009, 03:54:04 PM »
Now you're stealing my lines? Honestly though, Jamie. Just look through your posting history on your BigMarkC account and you'll see who owns whose mind. You've logged 50+ posts about me in the last 48 hours alone. And another 50 or so about Chaos. 

I can't say I'm shocked that you're stealing my lines now. Your IQ must be well below 50. Cognitive thinking must be a stretch for you. :-\

Cognitive is a big word, so here. Let me help you out.

cog⋅ni⋅tive
  /ˈkɒgnɪtɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kog-ni-tiv] Show IPA
–adjective
1.    of or pertaining to cognition.
2.    of or pertaining to the mental processes of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.

every 1 word i type   you type 20    i love it ;D ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
every 1 word i type   you type 20    i love it ;D ;D ;D

See, when you pass eighth grade, typing up a few sentences in 15 seconds becomes a menial task. I know that simple things like tying your shoes are challenging for you, but for the rest of us who made it past middle school, it's not rocket science.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »
See, when you pass eighth grade, typing up a few sentences in 15 seconds becomes a menial task. I know that simple things like tying your shoes are challenging for you, but for the rest of us who made it past middle school, it's not rocket science.

Hard to get past 8th grade when Jaime spends all day looking for underage girls and sheep to fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2009, 03:59:55 PM »
Hard to get past 8th grade when Jaime spends all day looking for underage girls and sheep to fuck.

The funny thing is that this clown pm'd me claiming that he works 60 hours a week at his "difficult" job so that he has no time to be running gimmicks. Meanwhile, he's been logging 100 posts a day about us between his accounts.

We can add lying, sniveling weasel to his list of character traits.  8)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »
nicky hersh sure is prolific :o    go nicholas hersh!!!    nick hersh = :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »
Prolific? Jamie, you're coming up on 50+ posts already and it's not yet 12 PM in New Zealand. You shooting for 200 today?

It's amusing that you say Chaos posts a lot when you're averaging 50+ posts a day between all your accounts.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2009, 04:06:27 PM »
The funny thing is that this clown pm'd me claiming that he works 60 hours a week at his "difficult" job so that he has no time to be running gimmicks. Meanwhile, he's been logging 100 posts a day about us between his accounts.

We can add lying, sniveling weasel to his list of character traits.  8)
Let's hear more about this "difficult" job.....I can't imagine it's that hard to say "paper or plastic"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
Let's hear more about this "difficult" job.....I can't imagine it's that hard to say "paper or plastic"?

;D

Actually, grocery bagger makes sense. He was talking about some "hot cashier" at his work in a thread. If I recall correctly, she was 27 and a life failure like him.

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: MOS is gonna be a daddy in 7 months!!
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »
nick  you can have a baby some day too    but first you need to have sex with a woman ;)

You had this in the other thread because you're too stupid to read correctly. At least you realized it a half hour after the fact and changed it.

Sup 45 IQ.  8)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:29 PM »
You had this in the other thread because you're too stupid to read correctly. At least you realized it a half hour after the fact and changed it.

Sup 45 IQ.  8)

You avoid the fact that you struggle with trying to get sex........

Sup 40 year old virgin  8)
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »
Jamie, you're balding at 25. That, and the fact that you had to make a thread asking how to approach a 27 year old grocery bagger makes me think that you couldn't get laid if you fell into a barrel of vaginas.

You seem bitter and angry that everyone isn't balding and having trouble getting laid.  :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 05:12:31 PM »
;D

Actually, grocery bagger makes sense. He was talking about some "hot cashier" at his work in a thread. If I recall correctly, she was 27 and a life failure like him.

hersh have you got any fresh air today...... or do you plan to feed your obsession..... and post about me all day........
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »
hersh have you got any fresh air today...... or do you plan to feed your obsession..... and post about me all day........

Jamie, I've been on an hour today. You, on the other hand, have already logged 50 posts between your accounts and it's not yet 1 PM in New Zealand.

As evidenced that you're posting on Getbig at 7 AM NZ time, Chaos and I are the first thoughts that pop into your head when you wake up in the morning.  Why work when you can leech unemployment like the uneducated, balding pedophile ex-con that you are?

You are, without a doubt, the most insecure guy on this site, he who needs to juice to win bb competitions so he can reaffirm his fragile ego.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
hersh let me ask you a question...... nerds like yourself like questions...... does this look like a stud that struggles to get ladies........ or does this stud look bald....

NZ 10 - BuggeryFury 0   8)

P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »
Ahh, years of steroid abuse and you look like anyone else who spends a few years working out. Great genetics, bro.

Your hairline is 3/4 of the way up your head. Nice job on the self-owning, forehead face.

You look about 150 in that pic. 40 inch waist to boot. :D

Let's take it to the other thread, though. This is about MOS's baby.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2009, 11:19:25 PM »
NICK HERSH   made fifty posts today 8)

:o

:-\

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »
nick  why do you let the internet rule your brain like it obviously does from this bitchy post?

Ron, is this true? It looks that way to me. One of your moderators on the natural board, the steroid using NewZealandMuscleMonster, has spent a few years on Getbig endorsing, advocating and bragging about his pedophilia. Now, I don't know about you, but I view pedophiles as the trash of the human race. They're disgusting in every way. But it seems to me that you embrace them? Or is it that you don't have a problem with them? I know you have small children, so I'm a little dumbfounded as to how you can turn a blind eye to a guy who brags about his pedophile romps.

It can't be too good for Getbig, either. A board that rewards comments endorsing pedophilia with a moderator position? Say it ain't so, Ron. While I think NewZealandMuscleMonster, all of his gimmicks like BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs and the others six+ that he runs should be permanently banned, I'm not sure if you will. At the very least, he should be demodded from the Natural Board. Getbig can't endorse pedophilia, Ron.

If you have a heart Ron, you'll do the right thing and ban this pedophile.

Here's the evidence of NewZealandMuscleMonster endorsing and bragging about pedophilia. I think it's more than enough to prove that this trash is a pedophilia.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »
Looking good bro. You are one muscular stud 8)  Pussy magnet right there.

Thanks bro  ;)
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:36 AM »
Thanks bro  ;)

looking jacked nz  8)

nice use of the comb forward technique to disguise your hair loss
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2009, 04:52:59 AM »
nick  why do you let the internet rule your brain like it obviously does from this bitchy post?

That took 30 seconds to type. Seeing if Ron will perma ban you = worth it. I can't even imagine how badly you would go off the deep end if I got you timed out. Just look at what you've done for me mentioning your pedophilia. You logged a good 500 posts about me in three weeks. And 50+ in a little under 6 hours yesterday. 8)

BigKevinD

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:20 AM »
That took 30 seconds to type. Seeing if Ron will perma ban you = worth it. I can't even imagine how badly you would go off the deep end if I got you timed out. Just look at what you've done for me mentioning your pedophilia. You logged a good 500 posts about me in three weeks. And 50+ in a little under 6 hours yesterday. 8)

STFU horsetooth jackass. You are jealous of NZMM. He pulls more pussy than you ever would. You sit in your dorm room staring at the mirror wondering why you cant get laid Mr.Ed. hahahahaha ;D   Aint shit u gonna do about it.  ;)  Is this year number 6 in college?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:27 AM »
The twelfth NewZealandPedoMonster gimmick finally makes his appearance down here.

I wonder if he's a schizophrenic in real life as well? It would explain his inability to hold down a job and registered sex offender status.  :D

18 straight hours on here Jamie talking about Chaos and me. Good job.  ;)