Author Topic: Thanks for the positive PMs - people are always judging  (Read 18639 times)

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If derrick dies it proves that god is just!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
 :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
thats funny im the happiest i ever been. dude you have no idea what you talking about you dont know me.even with all i been through, i have a great life. family, friends,jobs, i am at a good place even with kidne disease . it can always be worse and i always stay positive. thank you but your wrong !!!!

No he's 150% right.  You've said for years that your health was good when its been a complete contridiction.  Everyone from me to Billy Guns, to John Romano to Palumbo had warned you for a very long time.

If you want to stay healthy then quite using that shit...if you want to stay positive, stay away from here.  No one will miss your spamming ass around here
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Hey Derek, seeing as how Ron never deleted my account despite the multiple requests I'm just logging in to remind you that you are a retarded piece of shit. You are an absolute moron who doesn't "no" how to fucking spell like a 2nd grade elementary school student.

You're a despicable piece of shit and I hope that you aren't on any waiting lists for a kidney. If you are, you'd be stealing it from a more deserving human being. You are below scum. Even the resident thesaurus, True Adonis, wouldn't have the right words to describe you. I hope someone shits in your IV bag while you're getting dialysis. You are what's wrong with the world, Derek. Scumbags like you...
Shoo, run along elf. Back to your home.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

No he's 150% right.  You've said for years that your health was good when its been a complete contridiction.  Everyone from me to Billy Guns, to John Romano to Palumbo had warned you for a very long time.

If you want to stay healthy then quite using that shit...if you want to stay positive, stay away from here.  No one will miss your spamming ass around here
Shut up spit taker.  :D
A

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Derek, I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hope you get better but also lay off the poisons you put in your body for so many years.

Jason Stern claims he is the cause of your misery via negative thinking, basically sending your bad karma. He said he hopes you die soon. What do you think?

jason stern is a fucking jerk off....

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Can we please ban this girl?? All he does is spam his radio show. Come on mods....do your fucking job.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Can we please ban this girl?? All he does is spam his radio show. Come on mods....do your fucking job.
spot on...X 2000000
H

Schmoff

• Getbig V
 :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

No, we would lose one of GB's best entertainers

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
No, we would lose one of GB's best entertainers

Nothing entertaining about him. He's just plain stupid. The Vince's, GH15, any gimmick ever made, and anyone else who contributes is more entertaining.

I can't stand pure stupidity. And that is what DA is all about.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
You feel 90% better and i'll admit look 20% better. Couldn't have looked worse though.

Crusoe

• Getbig I
It doesn't look it, but the decent people of Get Big love you. We wish you all the best, good health, a long Life and many many more Radio-Shows with Ross and John (our favourites). Many of us suffer mentally and try soooo much to be like you. Rich, successful. By the way, I saw your friend Vince the other day. He was checking the trash-cans in our street. I gave him a banana and let him clean our guest-loo. You know me, I gave him a fiver and pushed him out the back door before normal people could spot him. Well,...the boards are as usual. It must cost Singerman a pretty Schekel to finance our little playground here but Polumbo picks up the bills, so...See you around, Bro.

Crusoe

• Getbig I
im doing much better. dialysis is really cleaning up my body. might even be cleared to come off. in case not i have donors willing to donate if creatinine and bun dosent go down, but it has slowly gotten better i know most of you dont like me, but please watch your blood pressure. im sure you all think it was the drugs but that was a   smidge of the problem. my case was past steroid abuse, walking around with hypertension unmedicated, and hereditery. all men in my family diabetes or heart attacks. so please all kidding aside people always monitor your blood pressure. on gear or not its the silent killer. go get check ups from your doctor i recomend once every two months. just to be safe. i know you bash me alot but if i can prevent one person from what i went through i am happy. here more abot my progress and great guests on my show THE DASHOW. last show over 11 thousand downloads so people are listening. very informative. god bless and be healthy. lifes to short.

DA

ps i dont have aids i have chronic kidney disease and its not really a laughing matter. but whatever floats your boat.

On behalf of all my fellow Get Biggers: "A hearty Welcome and good Health my Man..." Please give us a detailed report about
a typical day in your Life. Make it long and interesting. Maybe you could write Articles for Get Big ? They could easily sponsor
your show. I'm sure, many of us would spare you a buck or two...
Hang tough...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!

On behalf of all my fellow Get Biggers: "A hearty Welcome and good Health my Man..." Please give us a detailed report about
a typical day in your Life. Make it long and interesting. Maybe you could write Articles for Get Big ? They could easily sponsor
your show. I'm sure, many of us would spare you a buck or two...
Hang tough...

Go suck a dick mr 11 posts.
P

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
TS???  you mean freakcalves20?
Thread Starter....so yes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I agree, Crusoe needs to fuck off to a deserted island

Is it that you don't like what Crusoe posted or that you dislike anyone who hasn't spent their life posting on Getbig? Believe it or not, remember it or not, at onetime you only had 11 posts too.

Stark

• Getbig V

No he's 150% right.  You've said for years that your health was good when its been a complete contridiction.  Everyone from me to Billy Guns, to John Romano to Palumbo had warned you for a very long time.

If you want to stay healthy then quite using that shit...if you want to stay positive, stay away from here.  No one will miss your spamming ass around here

fucking hell Melvin go easy on the guy he just lost a kidney  :o

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Is it that you don't like what Crusoe posted or that you dislike anyone who hasn't spent their life posting on Getbig? Believe it or not, remember it or not, at onetime you only had 11 posts too.

I remember that time and people were giving me shit, too. So I'm just extending the little circle of love ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
I remember that time and people were giving me shit, too. So I'm just extending the little circle of love ;D

I think somebody learned a valuable getbig lesson today ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
LMAO, A LOT OF HATERS IN THIS PLACE, THEY'D GIVE SHIT TO DA FOR WHATEVER REASON, I MEAN HE JUST LOST A KIDNEY LOL BIG FUCKING DEAL, NEWFLASH HE HAS 2!!! YOU LOSERS ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU'LL NEVER LOOK LIKE HE DID, GETTING PUSSY LIKE NO OTHER AND MAKING TONS OF MONEY  :)

thst's right, stud ! we're jealous as foooooook !!

bigmc

• Getbig V
thst's right, stud ! we're jealous as foooooook !!

ha ha classic
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  His mind is very ill