Author Topic: Thanks for the positive PMs - people are always judging  (Read 18639 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
1 year from now he'll be back to the same ol shenanigans shooting synthol and high dosing insulin and god knows whatever else.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
1 year from now he'll be back to the same ol shenanigans shooting synthol and high dosing insulin and god knows whatever else.
dont think so

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Like I said before feel better with a speedy recovery. But c'mon on bro 11 thousand downloads lol
#

noc

• Getbig IV
Derek Anthony almost died for you bitches.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
STFU god you're the worst gimmick on here. Not even clever. Hey Derek can't say I agree with some of your lifestyle choices but I wish poor health on no man. The best way to get through any tough times in life is to stay positive so props man. Hope you continue to get better

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Derek, good luck man. Hope you come off. If this is acute kidney injury, there is a chance to come off dialysis in the first three months, but after that it is considered End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Regardless, see your docs and take care of yourself. All the haters on here need to look in the mirror and ask is their life so pristine. You made mistakes. Learn from them and live a long and fruitful life. Take care.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
All the best. Perhaps this brush with death has become a life changing moment for you? A turning point if you will. ???

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
who's paying the medical bills?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
im doing much better. dialysis is really cleaning up my body. might even be cleared to come off. in case not i have donors willing to donate if creatinine and bun dosent go down, but it has slowly gotten better i know most of you dont like me, but please watch your blood pressure. im sure you all think it was the drugs but that was a   smidge of the problem. my case was past steroid abuse, walking around with hypertension unmedicated, and hereditery. all men in my family diabetes or heart attacks. so please all kidding aside people always monitor your blood pressure. on gear or not its the silent killer. go get check ups from your doctor i recomend once every two months. just to be safe. i know you bash me alot but if i can prevent one person from what i went through i am happy. here more abot my progress and great guests on my show THE DASHOW. last show over 11 thousand downloads so people are listening. very informative. god bless and be healthy. lifes to short.

DA

ps i dont have aids i have chronic kidney disease and its not really a laughing matter. but whatever floats your boat.

Just do us a favor and die already.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
actually i cut back a lot and my tests came back and my nutirtionist said i can eat more. im still using the bathroom so i am urinating still 4 to 5 times a day so i am clearing some toxins which is good. it would be worse if i couldnt urinate then you really have to watch your fluid and protein much more.

good luck with you journey bro. Start looking into the vegan and fasting lifestyle.

che

• Getbig V
Just do us a favor and die already.

Haha, that's so mean .

DK II

• Getbig V
Haha, that's so mean .

Sorry, I can't help myself when it comes to this dickhead.

che

• Getbig V
Sorry, I can't help myself when it comes to this dickhead.

Don't be sorry man I thought it was a great post .

DK II

• Getbig V
Don't be sorry man I thought it was a great post .

Yeah I am sorry if some other getbigger is offended by this, not sorry for the statement.

He's a fucking waste of oxygen, if I stood before the decision of rescuing a Koala bear or a pigeon or Derek Anthony, I'd go for the animal and never regret it.

The pigeon might make a kid happy some day.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
junkie? dude i have been in the industry for 13 years most people who workout know who i am. i have a successful site, radio show and was sponsored by supplement companies most of my career. and do very well for myself that i dont have to compete. get over you negativity and put downs. i am more known then you will ever be.

Gay for pay still paying the bills, eh?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
i do have a heart i am a nice guy. wish more people would just give me a chance. its like the internet warriors have there thing i have mine on the net. etc...

More people give you a chance???  You came to GB back in the day showing us how big you were and EVERYONE knew you were putting oil in yourself.  You lied up and down saying you weren't.  YOu called people haters back then....and you still think people are 'haters'.  IN a way, you are right....we hate that we have all been subjected to your drivel this whole time.  Your shameless self promotion combined with all the shit you have done in this 'lifestyle' of a bodybuilder....and we are expected to have sympathy?  We are suddenly supposed to be like "Ok Derek, come on over to our house for thanksgiving...you can even fuck my sister".  No way.  Karma ass hole....its karma.  Your family has a hereditary thing with kidneys?  Wow...and you go and do shit that will fuck with the very thing you should be doing everything you can to protect. 

Whatever...please shave with a chainsaw.......asap.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Yeah I am sorry if some other getbigger is offended by this, not sorry for the statement.

He's a fucking waste of oxygen, if I stood before the decision of rescuing a Koala bear or a pigeon or Derek Anthony, I'd go for the animal and never regret it.

The pigeon might make a kid happy some day.
LOL jealous toolbag 101

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
More people give you a chance???  You came to GB back in the day showing us how big you were and EVERYONE knew you were putting oil in yourself.  You lied up and down saying you weren't.  YOu called people haters back then....and you still think people are 'haters'.  IN a way, you are right....we hate that we have all been subjected to your drivel this whole time.  Your shameless self promotion combined with all the shit you have done in this 'lifestyle' of a bodybuilder....and we are expected to have sympathy?  We are suddenly supposed to be like "Ok Derek, come on over to our house for thanksgiving...you can even fuck my sister".  No way.  Karma ass hole....its karma.  Your family has a hereditary thing with kidneys?  Wow...and you go and do shit that will fuck with the very thing you should be doing everything you can to protect. 

Whatever...please shave with a chainsaw.......asap.
get a life bro took all that time to write that for me. i love my life i have great family ,friends and a girl. your on here bashing me why do you even bother. find something better to do with your time for real. your not going to change me so why waste your time?? maybe you should be the one shaving with a chainsaw.... your the one thats pathetic and goes after me !

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
10-1, Derek is sticking drugs in his body in 6 months - 1 year.

He will never learn.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LOL jealous toolbag 101

Jealous of what? You're the one who almost died. Why would DK be jealous of you? He is not receiving dialysis and he doesn't need a new organ.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
get a life bro took all that time to write that for me. i love my life i have great family ,friends and a girl. your on here bashing me why do you even bother. find something better to do with your time for real. your not going to change me so why waste your time?? maybe you should be the one shaving with a chainsaw.... your the one thats pathetic and goes after me !

Maybe not, but you should change yourself. Instead, you will be back to your old lifestyle in no time.
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

I do have a life....one that I haven't squandered like you appear to have done.  I am not on some waiting list for a vital organ of my body.  Took me no time at all to write it.  Sitting here enjoying a Guinness and watching everyone speak their mind to you.  Why do I bother?  Because I can...thats why.  Because calling you out on being a douche bag is one of lifes little pleasures.  Yes, I wont change you...people are right...you will be backpumping shit into your body you shouldn't have done in the first place within a year.  I can tell...you are weak.  You will succumb to those urges.  You can't fathom not living up to the delusional image you have created for yourself.

I can and will go after you.  Don't like it?  Tough shit.

P.S. Can you bludgeon yourself with a ball peen hammer tonight and stop wasting precious oxygen?

johnny1

• Getbig IV
All the best to you good luck with the treatment.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Positive PMs!?  Another list I didn't make. 

He has to be meaning HIV positive PM's, shortened from  HIV positive Penis Munching. A guy who hasn't be anything but loser without his muscles, will be unable to use gear to maintain his muscle mass, and his body shrinks like snowman in the summer. No more stripping in the gay bars, just living and hiding in his parents basement. It will be fun to see how it's ends. I bet he isn't man enough to stop juicing, so he lost his kidneys and die by kidney failure before next Christmas.