Author Topic: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?  (Read 12383 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Would you like to be on the opposite stool?
« on: October 04, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 01:36:26 PM »
If getting paid a mill to do it then yes, definitely. Quickest million earned in 12 seconds in history.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 01:39:01 PM »
Did Mike use Coach's barber for this fight?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 01:46:55 PM »
He had that thing where hair fell out cos of stress. Maybe he was stressed he d have to fight a gebtbigger.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 01:55:12 PM »
He had that thing where hair fell out cos of stress. Maybe he was stressed he d have to fight a gebtbigger.

Really? That's interesting,  I never heard this.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 01:56:57 PM »
ron would fuck him up and distract him by throwing quest bars at him. And pming him across the ring in between rounds threatening to remove his threads and ban him. Mike would quiver in fear.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 02:12:31 PM »
I would love to be the stool.  :P

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 02:19:11 PM »
I got chunks of guys bigger than him in my stool.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »
Oi, Darren you faaaaking mug! When you doing the cup challenge? I don't remember Lenny Mclean ever ducking a challenge when he got called out? He must be rolling in his grave right now.

That's a good point Darren. It's time to prove that you aren't a worthless gimmick. You also promised some vids of your body weight OHP. Shall I file that with the 80 kg curl?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »
That's a good point Darren. It's time to prove that you aren't a worthless gimmick. You also promised some vids of your body weight OHP. Shall I file that with the 80 kg curl?

Hasnt DA posted numerous pics of himself?
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
Hasnt DA posted numerous pics of himself?

Let's just say that there are substantial suspicions in certain circles. The pictures are all of a very generic nature.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 02:39:56 PM »
Let's just say that there are substantial suspicions in certain circles. The pictures are all of a very generic nature.

One picture he posted

Then he posted another pic with 2 ladies sitting on his lap in a bar.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 02:41:13 PM »
i just found this image and needed to post it lol

X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 02:42:41 PM »
The upside down cup challenge has been thrown. It must now be accepted. There are no exceptions.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 02:45:34 PM »
The upside down cup challenge has been thrown. It must now be accepted. There are no exceptions.

Yes, there could be exceptions, especially if you met a getbigger in real life. This precludes a cup challenge.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 03:03:35 PM »
Yes, there could be exceptions, especially if you met a getbigger in real life. This precludes a cup challenge.

Not everybody meets everybody.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 03:04:31 PM »
Not everybody meets everybody.

Hmmm, I wonder if any UK member can confirm meeting Darren!
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »
Hmmm, I wonder if any UK member can confirm meeting Darren!

See, if Joon "vouches" for Darren, we have a problem. Not all confirmations are equal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 03:16:51 PM »
See, if Joon "vouches" for Darren, we have a problem. Not all confirmations are equal.

Well, I meant the more honorable UK members.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »
Just embarrassingly laughed out loud at that one.

Looks just like Basile.  ;D ;D ;D
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 08:12:07 PM »
It's been over a month now that Darren promised us a shoulder workout video and still nothing.

We need to verify that "Darren" is real. Darren, help us out here buddy. We want to believe in you and a clear picture with an upside down cup on one hand and a thumbs up on the other hand would suffice.

At this point, I'd even be willing to take a clear picture of you holding up a sign that reads "Hello, my name is Darren" while giving us the thumbs up on the other hand.

You see Darren, the "thumbs up" thing is very important. IFBB pros swear by this gesture, almost like a secret illuminati gesture.

Don't let us down Darren, we want to believe in you...

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
It's been over a month now that Darren promised us a shoulder workout video and still nothing.

We need to verify that "Darren" is real. Darren, help us out here buddy. We want to believe in you and a clear picture with an upside down cup on one hand and a thumbs up on the other hand would suffice.

At this point, I'd even be willing to take a clear picture of you holding up a sign that reads "Hello, my name is Darren" while giving us the thumbs up on the other hand.

You see Darren, the "thumbs up" thing is very important. IFBB pros swear by this gesture, almost like a secret illuminati gesture.

Don't let us down Darren, we want to believe in you...

"1"

OMR, who do you decide to present this challenge to? Why Darren?
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 08:26:35 PM »
OMR, who do you decide to present this challenge to? Why Darren?

Sometimes, it's the way people write. Other times, it's the way one account corroborates with another (think SMM with CigaretteMan).

For instance, look at how CigaretteMan builds up SMM in this post:

I said it before and I'm saying again,,,...just compare this to the stupid shit "tbombz" writes and youll understand....."bombz' has not even half the intelligence of sukmuscle, not even the half of it,,,,it's like watching an adult spanking a toddler,,..

That post was in reply to this post:

Ok, I had promised that I wouldn't address your ramblings full of semantic mistatements, logical fallacies and ex nihilo(actually, from the depth of your imagination) (mis)evidence to support your retarded arguments, but since you now have decided to make a straw man of one of my arguments and use it to attack me, I will explain this shit to you one last time and show my argument is nothing of what you claim and in no way is an argument for the support of God. Here it goes:

There are only two possibilities here: either there is a first cause or there isn't. Saying that the first cause must be caused by God is a logical fallacy, since the first cause, as it is defined, can not have any cause that precedes it. This is an a priori conditione sine qua non for it to be the first cause. So, the argument boils down to whether something can spring from nothing or not. It doesen't matter if the first cause was the Big Bang or something else like quantum fluctuations. In the latter case if would be an occurence simultaneous to the appearance of matter since time cannot exist without it. I am digressing. The point is that the first cause can spring from nothingness, because the first cause is not only the first cause, but it also creates the very process of causality. This is a axiomatic, semantic and tautological condition of any logical(axiomatic) derived system, which includes our Universe. Let me give you an analogy that may help you understand. In mathematics, you have the number 1(quantity) and the number zero(nothingness) from which all mathematics derive. If you accept that there is something, then you also accept that there is nothing, and all more complex logical derivations arrive from that(calculus, algebra, etc). Likewise, since there was a first cause, you can say that it is something that stands in polar opposition to nothingness. Hence, the first cause can come forth from nothingness simply by being the logical antagonist of it. Hence, no God needed. Now, is it possible that God was the first cause? Sure. Maybe there was this super-magic being at the beggining which created everything. I find it hard because this would be a very complex thing and the general rule in the Universe is that complexity comes from simplicity. But do I rule out God? No, I just find it extremely unlikely. The thing is that no God is needed as the first cause, no supernatural capacity that cannot be logically defined and thus understood. If the first cause turns out to be the most basic quantum fluctuation standing in opposition to absolute nothingness(which can only exist as a concept), you can choose to call that God, but it wouldn't have any of the attributes of God, such as being self-aware and having a purpose in creation.

Now, the other possibility is for there to never have been a first cause, which is a real possibility. Since quantum fluctuations do not occure in linear time - because linear time only exists where there is matter - if quantum fluctuations turn out to be responsible for all of reality you could say that there was no first cause, since the word "first" implies time, which doesen't exist in the quantum field. So an Universe without a first cause. In this case, there certainly is no God since there is no first cause, because the most important attribute of God is being the first cause. Hence an infinite time loop means that there is no God. There could be a being more powerful than any conception we might have of God, but this being wouldn't be God since it wouldn't be the first cause.

Finally, what I said about the building blocks of reality being close to thoughts. You completely miscontrued what I said. You created a straw man and attacked it. What I meant is that, when you dig deeper and deeper into the meaning of the ultimate substrate of reality, it comes closer and closer to being a pure abstraction, and thus more similar and similar to our thoughts. This doesen't mean that there is an intelligence behind everything. What I meant is that our minds are incapable of elucidating what the ultimate substrate of reality is because we base our thoughts having as the base our physical and sensorial Universe, and a pure abstraction is difficult for us to define within the confines of our thinking and vocabulary which is used to describe a tangible Universe to our senses. Kant said in his "Critique Of Pure Reason" how impossible it is to define the "thing in itself". It had nothing to do with saying that the ultimate substrate of reality are the thoughts of God, which is what you probably read. This is more an issue of philosophy and semantics than physics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Notice the indentation that "both" individuals use with the very first word, coincidence?

Notice how one account simply kisses the other account's ass?

Little things like this....

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 08:32:51 PM »
Sometimes, it's the way people write. Other times, it's the way one account corroborates with another (think SMM with CigaretteMan).

For instance, look at how CigaretteMan builds up SMM in this post:

That post was in reply to this post:

Notice the indentation that "both" individuals use with the very first word, coincidence?

Notice how one account simply kisses the other account's ass?

Little things like this....

"1"

Proceed with caution kind Sir. Darren may pop back in and see this thread and fill the G&O with uppercuts if you're not careful.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 08:37:29 PM »
Proceed with caution kind Sir. Darren may pop back in and see this thread and fill the G&O with uppercuts if you're not careful.

I am fine with that. My sincere hope is that he is a real individual and not just a random image retrieved via Google or someone's personal facebook account.

If he is the person we saw in that original picture, by all means, let him fill our days with hypothetical scenarios questioning whether any of us would dare spend a few seconds/minutes in a ring or back alley with some of the greatest fighters of our day.

"1"