Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 380321 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1425 on: October 26, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »
I'm leaning towards penisless above DevilSmile.....if pig nipple pellius can supply a pic equal to DevilSmile, backed away from the mirror in his socks and underwear to give me a better judging view, he may have DS beat.

Penisless.....you want that spot? Take it old timer!!

Ah, now we come to the heart of the matter. You've been trying to get underwear pics of me for years. First off, I don't own a full length mirror and intend to keep it that way. I look best in bits and pieces and when the pic is slightly blurred to obscure the wrinkles. Also, I never wear white underwear. I think that is the worse color for underwear. It's either black or dark blue (when I can't get black). And lastly, I refuse to be objectified and be just another image for your masturbatory fantasies.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1426 on: October 26, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »
this is pellius in 15 years

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: October 26, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »
I agree that pellius should go ahead of me, it's a matter of principles because the dude is 51. I've been saying this. I appreciate kourous's point of view but pellius is a senior and looks very good. I personally think I have him in overall asthetics and my midsection is better but I don't have the muscle to beat him. He places above me easily.

I am humble by your magnanimous behavior. It was never about you. It's about the exposing the corruption and treachery that has taken over this thread.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: October 26, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »
I am humble by your magnanimous behavior. It was never about you. It's about the exposing the corruption and treachery that has taken over this thread.

yes, all good, I have more posts after that where I give you even more kudos.

I wasn't sure what was what, and the last thing I want is a rant about physique comparisons, because obviously you are better. Yes obviously.

WELL then... you know, in threads like these I'm kind of glad blackflag is not with us  :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1429 on: October 26, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
Ah, now we come to the heart of the matter. You've been trying to get underwear pics of me for years. First off, I don't own a full length mirror and intend to keep it that way. I look best in bits and pieces and when the pic is slightly blurred to obscure the wrinkles. Also, I never wear white underwear. I think that is the worse color for underwear. It's either black or dark blue (when I can't get black). And lastly, I refuse to be objectified and be just another image for your masturbatory fantasies.

Oh, I see.......hmmm......Devi lSmile is starting to look better and better the more I stare at his picture.............
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1430 on: October 26, 2011, 07:00:59 PM »
LOL! I guess you read my McDonalds post. But that's misleading. True I go to McDonalds about  5 times a week for my two double cheese burgers, fries, and sometimes a shake. But that's just for one meal, lunch, in which convenience is at a premium. For breakfast  I usually have a drink in which I mix in apple juice a banana, frozen strawberries, some waxy maize, olive oil, scoop of fiber powder and about 50 grams whey protein. And for dinner it's chicken breast, rice, vegs; or tilapia, pasta, veg; or tuna, pasta, raisins and pineapple. Just before bed it liquid egg whites, olive oil and fiber powder.

So most of the time I eat pretty healthy. BTW, I'm almost 6'2" so just add 7 pounds per inch to get my height.
A calorie is a calorie just numbers take in more you gain take in less you lose. 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: October 27, 2011, 12:18:55 AM »
Oh, I see.......hmmm......Devi lSmile is starting to look better and better the more I stare at his picture.............

outed
T

newmom

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: October 27, 2011, 04:24:45 AM »

this can be good.. or very very bad  :-X

by the way I wear white socks and underwear only if I'm at home or maby by my self. But white pants is not that big of a deal if you aren't peeing and shiting yourself  :D, but in general white's not a gppd good for underwear color. When I go out I allways have black or brown socks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: October 27, 2011, 04:31:02 AM »

Only thing I see him beating DS on badly is calves.

Where do you guys get that Pellius is so muscular? His arms are under 16 inches by his own admission so he doesn't have you much on arms, he is freaky ripped but you're not exactly fat so that doesn't matter, I think his chest looks thin. His ribcage sticks out further than his chest and is an obvious distraction. I see him beating you on calves and shoulders but you crushing him on overall balance and proportions.

Once again your inexperience and glaring incompetence is put on full display here. Only beating him on calves? Again, this has nothing to do with Devilsmile. It has to do with your qualifications as a judge. And haven't you read the bible? Weight and measurements mean do-do. A conditioned arm beats a bigger bloofier arm. "Mops the floor" as we like to say. In DS case his is not bloofy like CalvinH but certainly not bigger nor better conditioned. And my chest is thin compared to his? How Getbiggers have allowed you to go this far in disgracing this board is beyond me. Proof is in the pudding, my misguided Persian friend. And it seems like only BigBobs, Groink and myself are the only ones here that can take pic on a moments notice without any preparation.

Other then calves and shoulders I am "being crushed." You sicken me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: October 27, 2011, 04:37:05 AM »
I'm leaning towards penisless above DevilSmile.....if pig nipple pellius can supply a pic equal to DevilSmile, backed away from the mirror in his socks and underwear to give me a better judging view, he may have DS beat.

Penisless.....you want that spot? Take it old timer!!

The things I have to do to fight for cosmic justice in this world. Thankfully my dear mother is no longer with me to witness the depth to which I have fallen to satisfy the perverse desires in the quest for a greater good.

Do what you must but please don't jizz on my photo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: October 27, 2011, 04:40:24 AM »
I appreciate it, but he's 51, that's why I think that in relation pellius is better than me.

he has the 50's crisis, let him be. I don't care about placings, I care about rightfull placings and pellius is old, and I should be 5 times bigger and more riped because he has almost 20 years on me and what I have understood, pellius has had alot of health problems, so.

Make that mental problems.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: October 27, 2011, 04:41:26 AM »
Pellius is just having fun, he doesn't take it as seriously as he makes it seem  ;). And age doesn't really matter bro.

Oh, it matters. It matters a lot. Try to get out of bed in the morning when you're 50.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: October 27, 2011, 04:45:27 AM »
kourous, put pellius ahead of me, it's the right thing, trust  :D

I bless you with the same sincerity and appreciation that I curse kourous.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1439 on: October 27, 2011, 04:45:43 AM »
Wow! Take a week off, and it seems all and sundry are in a final sprint to out-gay the other. Sad days, indeed. I hope Xerxes is proud of himself.    :-X       ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: October 27, 2011, 04:50:23 AM »
Well it seems like the two judges have overruled me. So Pellius you get your wish you pigtitted stubborn old man!  ;D  :-*

And it won't be the last time you'll be over ruled. Mark my words

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: October 27, 2011, 05:09:09 AM »
pellius has good muscle on him, he's shredded, he has 20 years on me and he's also natural so there's no way I go ahead of him just because I'm prety with "asthetics" because I'm still small compared to him.

I think I look ok, I have good lines, I don't trash myself, but what comes to my placing among everyone in getbig I'm one of the bottom of the heap guys  :D, everyone seems to be miles ahead of me anyway.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: October 27, 2011, 05:13:06 AM »
pellius has good muscle on him, he's shredded, he has 20 years on me and he's also natural so there's no way I go ahead of him just because I'm prety with "asthetics" because I'm still small compared to him.

I think I look ok, I don't trash myself, but what comes to my placing among everyone in getbig I'm one of the bottom of the heap guys  :D

No, you have the pussy pulling physique. I have to admit that. And I've been on HRT since my forties. This is just my way to let the world know that I am crying out for therapy. I'm trying to get Chimps to be my life coach but he hate republicans.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: October 27, 2011, 05:14:34 AM »
lol pellius is not natural

Yes, I also started 2.5 ius red tops this Feb.

It's a desperate attempt to hold on to the last vestige of my long lost youth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1444 on: October 27, 2011, 05:20:01 AM »
The things I have to do to fight for cosmic justice in this world. Thankfully my dear mother is no longer with me to witness the depth to which I have fallen to satisfy the perverse desires in the quest for a greater good.

Do what you must but please don't jizz on my photo.

Oh my keyboard!!!! :o

Lookin good old timer.......you deserve that spot. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: October 27, 2011, 05:23:19 AM »
well, I can't judge. I hope everyone works out with you.

Secondly, I can understand how you don't want to get old, since I believe that your self image has also revolved around your body image like everyones here, but some individuals don't want to give up anything when they get older, they don't want to accept the fact that human body is designed to collapse some day and it seems unfair when you think you have to be strong and look good allways.

But for a 50 year old you look really good and you're not collapsing. I don't think you need therapy, you just need to realise that, well, you are 50 but you've been younger before, this is another stage in life... and ofcourse a young hoe embracing you might help  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1446 on: October 27, 2011, 05:28:37 AM »
any clear back shots of you pellius??.. i like your arms and shoulders and of course your overall condition is your strongest point.. if you had good lower chest and abs (shape) you would have been another old frank zane ;D

newmom

« Reply #1447 on: October 27, 2011, 05:41:38 AM »
pellius, you look great..KUDOS

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1448 on: October 27, 2011, 05:52:18 AM »
Bigbob, you sort of look like johnnynoname (facial wise)  :D :D

i've noticed this as well

luckily for me, BIgbobs is a handsome dude

newmom

« Reply #1449 on: October 27, 2011, 05:53:04 AM »
i've noticed this as well

luckily for me, BIgbobs is a handsome dude

you're cute