Author Topic: My encounter with Sylvester Stallone  (Read 4824 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
My encounter with Sylvester Stallone
« on: January 16, 2013, 04:16:32 AM »
Back in June of 2010, I had something of a run-in with Mr. Stallone. He was driving through my neighborhood in New Jersey- I later learned that he was scouting locations here for a project that never came to fruition. Anyway, like I usually did, I tied my dog Robert to the flagpole in my front hard before I readied myself to walk him. On that morning in June, I didn't tie Robert tight enough to the pole and he was able to scramble loose and wander into the road. As I collected my keys out of a bowl in the hallway,

I heard a screech of tires and a yelp of a dog who could only be Robert. I rushed out of the front door and hurtled towards the car that had hit him- a Mustang GT that still had the driver at the wheel. The driver's side door opened and to my disbelief Sylvester Stallone stepped out with a look of shock on his face. At first he was apologetic and I explained the flagpole situation, but after pitching a comment about his driving to him, he became irritated. I politely told Mr. Stallone about it being a quiet suburban area and he should watch his speed. He was wearing purple tinted aviator sunglasses, which he removed after I made the comment, once he placed them in his shirt pocket, he began staring at me angrily.

The tension was interrupted, if not broken by Robert yelping; he was dying as he lay on his side inches away from the bumper of Stallone's GT, which caught his attention. He made his way to the front of the car and clenched his fists and threw his arms in the air in a rage before adding some abuse to go along with it- "Look! Look at what your stupid mutt has done to my car!" There was a slight dent and some scratched paint work, which I took some responsibility for, but I didn't take kindly to him hitting my dog and calling him a "mutt".

I offered Mr. Stallone an apology about the damage, one that I thought he had accepted- he sighed turned to me, cocked his head, shrugged and tapped his hand on my shoulder. He slid his hand off my shoulder, laughed nervously and said "These accidents happen" to which I faintly nodded. Stallone then turned to Robert who had passed away by this point and said "Oh no... sorry, boy. He probably only wanted a drink of water or something. Here, let me cool you off"- To my shock and horror, Sylvester Stallone unzipped his trousers and began to urinate on my dead dog. Mid-pee, Stallone began humming "Always look on the bright side" as he moved up and down on his toes, spraying urine all over my dog and the immediate area. Towards the end of him urinating, Stallone turned his head and looked over his shoulder as he smirked at me.

And that was my encounter with Sylvester Stallone.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: My encounter with Sylvester Stallone
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:23:22 AM »
The ending lacked a bit of credibility.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:24:46 AM »
Abbreviated version?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 04:25:32 AM »
The ending lacked a bit of credibility.

Yes, why did he not include the blowjob behind the bushes?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:25:59 AM »
Another irresponsible Dog Owner wanting sympathy for not taking responsibility for his animal.  I definately would have pursued compensation for the damage to the car, just to teach idiot Dog owner a lesson.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 04:27:54 AM »
Abbreviated version?
Dog Roaming street due to Irresponsible Dog Owner, Sylvester Stallone Drives past and hits and kills dog.  Sylvester is mad at damage to car and pisses on the dead dog.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 04:28:24 AM »
Another irresponsible Dog Owner wanting sympathy for not taking responsibility for his animal.  I definately would have pursued compensation for the damage to the car, just to teach idiot Dog owner a lesson.

I would have gotten my fully automatic rifle and peppered his car with lead.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 04:28:42 AM »
The first thing I noticed was the guys an asshole for naming his dog "Robert"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 04:52:56 AM »
Abbreviated version?

Stallone then turned to Robert who had passed away by this point and said "Oh no... sorry, boy. He probably only wanted a drink of water or something. Here, let me cool you off"- To my shock and horror, Sylvester Stallone unzipped his trousers and began to urinate on my dead dog. Mid-pee, Stallone began humming "Always look on the bright side" as he moved up and down on his toes, spraying urine all over my dog and the immediate area

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 05:33:50 AM »
you should start a business as a novelist mate
North of Italy

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 05:42:01 AM »
Dog Roaming street due to Irresponsible Dog Owner, Sylvester Stallone Drives past and hits and kills dog.  Sylvester is mad at damage to car and pisses on the dead dog.

Thanks

Sounds unlikely

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 07:39:29 AM »
I have a funny Sly story. I'm from South Philly right where the original Rocky was filmed. My dad used to take me to watch the filming... I was small and hardly remember but he told me one day we were behind the baracades at the Italian market while they were filming, and we were really close.

He said he got shocked by how small Sly was as compared to how they make him look, so he said to someone... OMG he's so small. Sly hears him and turns during filming, and says:

Your no fashion plate yourself there buddy. They yelled cut etc. he was all pissed my dad called him little lol. Somewhere that is on tape. I wish I could get my hands on that.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 07:41:58 AM »
rocky was a good movie!

ukjeff

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 07:42:34 AM »

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 08:25:23 AM »
You lost me at "Sly was driving a Mustang GT"............

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 10:47:38 AM »
The first thing I noticed was the guys an asshole for naming his dog "Robert"

lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »
I have a funny Sly story. I'm from South Philly right where the original Rocky was filmed. My dad used to take me to watch the filming... I was small and hardly remember but he told me one day we were behind the baracades at the Italian market while they were filming, and we were really close.

He said he got shocked by how small Sly was as compared to how they make him look, so he said to someone... OMG he's so small. Sly hears him and turns during filming, and says:

Your no fashion plate yourself there buddy. They yelled cut etc. he was all pissed my dad called him little lol. Somewhere that is on tape. I wish I could get my hands on that.

Awesome...That tape would be gold if ever found.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »
I'm somewhat skeptical as to the accuracy of this version of events.
P

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 11:14:36 AM »
Replace "encounter with" for "wet dream about", and it all makes sense for the OP'er....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
Frank Stallone graduated a year before me in NE Philly! Sly Went to Lincoln High School also in NE Philly!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
Back in June of 2010, I had something of a run-in with Mr. Stallone. He was driving through my neighborhood in New Jersey- I later learned that he was scouting locations here for a project that never came to fruition. Anyway, like I usually did, I tied my dog Robert to the flagpole in my front hard before I readied myself to walk him. On that morning in June, I didn't tie Robert tight enough to the pole and he was able to scramble loose and wander into the road. As I collected my keys out of a bowl in the hallway,

I heard a screech of tires and a yelp of a dog who could only be Robert. I rushed out of the front door and hurtled towards the car that had hit him- a Mustang GT that still had the driver at the wheel. The driver's side door opened and to my disbelief Sylvester Stallone stepped out with a look of shock on his face. At first he was apologetic and I explained the flagpole situation, but after pitching a comment about his driving to him, he became irritated. I politely told Mr. Stallone about it being a quiet suburban area and he should watch his speed. He was wearing purple tinted aviator sunglasses, which he removed after I made the comment, once he placed them in his shirt pocket, he began staring at me angrily.

The tension was interrupted, if not broken by Robert yelping; he was dying as he lay on his side inches away from the bumper of Stallone's GT, which caught his attention. He made his way to the front of the car and clenched his fists and threw his arms in the air in a rage before adding some abuse to go along with it- "Look! Look at what your stupid mutt has done to my car!" There was a slight dent and some scratched paint work, which I took some responsibility for, but I didn't take kindly to him hitting my dog and calling him a "mutt".

I offered Mr. Stallone an apology about the damage, one that I thought he had accepted- he sighed turned to me, cocked his head, shrugged and tapped his hand on my shoulder. He slid his hand off my shoulder, laughed nervously and said "These accidents happen" to which I faintly nodded. Stallone then turned to Robert who had passed away by this point and said "Oh no... sorry, boy. He probably only wanted a drink of water or something. Here, let me cool you off"- To my shock and horror, Sylvester Stallone unzipped his trousers and began to urinate on my dead dog. Mid-pee, Stallone began humming "Always look on the bright side" as he moved up and down on his toes, spraying urine all over my dog and the immediate area. Towards the end of him urinating, Stallone turned his head and looked over his shoulder as he smirked at me.

is this for real if so it sounds about right, heard he's a real tool and doesn't want his servants looking at him straight in the face as if anyone would want to. if true sorry about your dog
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 02:12:45 PM »

Bullshit. You would have said it the day it happened.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 02:15:23 PM »
NO dolphin sex  ??? ???

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 01:36:09 PM »
Frank Stallone graduated a year before me in NE Philly! Sly Went to Lincoln High School also in NE Philly!
"Frank" Stallone.....wasn't he some big shit singer from the 80s ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »
"Frank" Stallone.....wasn't he some big shit singer from the 80s ?
more like a little shit. yo frankie
F