Author Topic: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14624 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Someone breaks into you house and is in your babies room.....do you read their mind and HOPE they do nothing or do blow their fucking head off before they harm your family?? If it was me, they would be lucky if it was just ONE magazine full of shells I load into them instead of three!!

I would react in accordance with law, as all people and all counties do.

World law - you cannot attack a nation for something they MIGHT do in the future.
US law - You cannot kill a man in the street for something he might do.

World law - You CAN attack a country which attacks you inside your borders, or abroad.
US law - You CAN kill a person who attacks you on the street or in your own home (borders).

It's the same thing.  You can't kill a man on the street for something he might do.  You CAN kill him in his shoes if he crosses into your home, or attacks you in the streets.   In the world stge, you CAN destroy a nation for crossing your border, or for attacking you abroad.

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »
George Bush is disgracing himself in the Oval Office.

Jesus Christ Bast, is that all you have to offer.....Damn go eat some carbs and rejuvinate your brain, you just reiterated every bandwagon Liberal in America ::)!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
-Nothing is worth risking a life unless it's for your family or country, I recently heard that we have VERY high re-inlistment percentage, one source (I can't remember right now) says that it's the highest it's ever been, if that is true, they (the re-inlisting solders) must have thought it was worth it!!

Agreed.
But if we didn't have proof against OBL, and we considered the Taliban a legitimate govt (we obviously did, as we tried to buy afghan construction rights)-

Then where is the evidence that shows anyone inside afghanistan's borders had a hand in 911?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Bill Clinton destroys Chris Wallace and Fox news this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2006, 09:02:17 PM »
Jesus Christ Bast, is that all you have to offer.....Damn go eat some carbs and rejuvinate your brain, you just reiterated every bandwagon Liberal in America ::)!!

I have the word of the Lord to offer. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2006, 09:05:14 PM »
I have the word of the Lord to offer. 

Liberals cannot be Christians and believe what they believe.

BTW, Blasphamy IS the only unforgivable sin!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2006, 09:07:22 PM »
Liberals cannot be Christians and believe what they believe.

What is it that they believe that makes it impossible for them to be Christians?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2006, 09:44:16 PM »
What is it that they believe that makes it impossible for them to be Christians?

YIP
Zack

I NEVER said it was impossible. Liberals that back certain agendas like abortion, same sex marriage, etc that claim to be Christians IMO are not.....scripture is clear on that. It's one thing to TRY to follow the Word but it's a blasphemous slap in the face to blatantly go against it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I don't have the patience to search the entire net for evidence to prove otherwise but I believe you are wrong and that is NOT what happened.  It is unreasonable and from the getgo and although you and 240 choose to believe every other lie spouted by the media and every CT out there I do not.

No Brixtonbulldog, that is EXACTLY how it went down. I wasn't in 8th grade when 911 happened. I was just as rivetted as everyone else, and I was glued to daily developments as much as if not more than most Americans. There was an artifical work stoppage going on in my industry at the time, so after a whirlwind summer of back-to-back projects with 16hr work days, in the immediate aftermath of 911, I finally had a moment to catch my breath, with plenty of time on my hands to sit back, watch the news, and catch up on current affairs. The Taliban did infact offer many times to not only locate, but also to provide bin Laden on a silver platter, if the US would simply show them some proof. This is not spin garnered from websites years afterwards. These were events, and news conferences which I witnessed with my own eyes, as they occurred. Whether they received the airplay in the US that they did elsewhere in the world, I cannot say, but the Taliban's offer was well known, and Bush's attitude and how he addressed it was not the way civilized responsible leaders behave.

Since they had no proof, they instead bombed the country. To this very day, the FBI's official position is that they have no proof bin Laden was behind 911. Furthermore, all indicators pointed to the Saudis by way of Pakistan's secret service, ...but not bin laden, and not the Taliban.  It was during this time that world opinion towards the USA and Bush's admin started to nosedive. Have you not once asked yourselves both why & how such n outpouring of love and sympathy could have been lost so quickly? Were you aware that in the days immediately following 911, there were candlelight vigils in the streets of both Iraq AND Iran, where people cried through the night, lighting candles, and offering up prayers for the victims and their families? As more and more evidence started to come out concerning the facts and discrepancies of 911, opinions started to sour. Empathy turned into rage, and it went into the toilet on Iraq, and the US behaviour there. The rest of the world saw the US administration connect 911 to Iraq and sway public opinion into believing Hussein was responsible for 911, and that they had WMDs that they were about to launch. It was blatantly obvious to everyone what was going on, ...however, media complicity was such that the American people succumbed. It's hard to blame you stuck in the midst of it, you're so confused you don't know what to think. So you do what people subjected to ths type of stimulation do, ...you give up all your power to the government who says they're ging to keep you safe. It's outrageous, ...but people who are scared do outrageous things, and allow outrageous things to occur and be carried out in their name. Fear has always been a powerful motivator and as long as people allow it to be, it will continue to be.

No, he was SUPPOSED to get UBL the first time and when he passed up those opportunities he let UBL do something far more destructive.

Are you referring to Clinton here or bush, ...because Clinton went after him. Unfortunately, he didn't get him. The only ones who ignored him prior to 911 was this current administration. 

Like 911 for example!  It WAS political.  He didn't give a damn about finding UBL.  And it was obvious at the time he cared more about the Lewinsky crap and saving his own ass.

Saddam had thought Clinton's troubles at home would distract him from maintaining the no-fly zone in northern Iraq. He tested him, played chicken and got his butt bombed in return. I remember that cause I was on a film set that night, and filming stopped as we all crowded around the monitors watching the bombing taking place, as well as Clinton's explaination for doing so prior to Ramadan. He was on record as saying we're gonna get pounded either way, ...we might as well do the right thing.

Venting is attaching a motive of frustration and rage.  What Bush DID do was search and search and search.  But I'm sure you have a better understanding of how the search is to be conducted than the commanders in theatre.  And what is this infrastructure you speak of... have you ever seen Afghanistan?  It is beyond third world.  Downright primitive.  The only thing we really damaged to any degree was the ability for Al-Queda to strike us again.

Perhaps infrastucture was an inappropriate term to use in reference to Afghanistan {lol}, ...however, the war in both Afghanistan, and Iraq could have been avoided, were not necessary, ...and imo are perfect examples of interference and illegal naked aggression. I won't say I'm sad to see the Taliban go. I'm not. For years I lamented the fate of women in that country, and the destruction of the buddhas was just plain primitive, ...however, it is possible to commit a crime against criminals. To acknowledge a crime has been committed against a criminal, does not mean you side with or support the one criminalized, ...just that you are at least able to ascertain facts and reality. The fact is the 'War on Terror' is the convenient lie fed to the public, to obsfucate the truth of naked aggression to achieve political goals and power & profits unattainable through diplomacy, bribery, or criminal sanctions.
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »
What do you mean Bush didn't do anything? He's caught damn near everyone but BinLaden and continues to go after and fight terrorism around the world. I slept in and missed the Clinton interview but from what I read, Clinton didn't own anyone, he just gave his side of the story and I'll bet anyone in the coming days Clintons story will be called bullshit and he'll be called out point by point of the entire interview, why after all these years he's coming out and saying this now, if he truly believes what he told Chris Matthews in that interview, he would have tried to vindicate himself years ago, Matthews just called him out in public and he apparently snapped. BTW, he is right about one thing, he did have a Republican congress which means you can thank them for Clintons deficit reduction during that era!

NOW you guys watch FOX......LOL!!

BTW, the above posts are your typical Liberal response, so it was fully expected!

I got a lot of respect for you Mr. Intenseone...but you are a die hard conservative and in my opinion are worse than the fanatical liberals. When Clinton said Bush did nothing he ment before 9-11. Sure Bush did what you say he did,but he waited until after we were attacked.HE DID NOTHING ABOUT BIN LADEN BEFORE 9-11.

You are just like my father. He gets angry and defends Bush,and talks about how Clinton's success was due to the republican congress and all that crap.Bottom line he is a christian and christians usually side republican due to their moral stands on abortion and things like that.

funny thing is, in the middle of one of his rants,you ask him who he voted for he says " That is none of your business!" hahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No Brixtonbulldog, that is EXACTLY how it went down. I wasn't in 8th grade when 911 happened. I was just as rivetted as everyone else, and I was glued to daily developments as much as if not more than most Americans. There was an artifical work stoppage going on in my industry at the time, so after a whirlwind summer of back-to-back projects with 16hr work days, in the immediate aftermath of 911, I finally had a moment to catch my breath, with plenty of time on my hands to sit back, watch the news, and catch up on current affairs. The Taliban did infact offer many times to not only locate, but also to provide bin Laden on a silver platter, if the US would simply show them some proof. This is not spin garnered from websites years afterwards. These were events, and news conferences which I witnessed with my own eyes, as they occurred. Whether they received the airplay in the US that they did elsewhere in the world, I cannot say, but the Taliban's offer was well known, and Bush's attitude and how he addressed it was not the way civilized responsible leaders behave.

Since they had no proof, they instead bombed the country. To this very day, the FBI's official position is that they have no proof bin Laden was behind 911.

You guys can namecall jag - I know that I've fought with her in the past worse than anyone in my more immature days - but I would love to see anyone disprove this statement.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
There was a video that showed Bin Laden bragging about 9-11 and laughing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
There was a video that showed Bin Laden bragging about 9-11 and laughing.

I believe that video was faked. 

gtbro1, would you be willing to spend 5 minutes reading this page about that tape?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

I'd love to hear your reaction.  I'll be happy to return a favor someday.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I believe that video was faked. 

gtbro1, would you be willing to spend 5 minutes reading this page about that tape?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

I'd love to hear your reaction.  I'll be happy to return a favor someday.

Wow...  well that sure makes you think doesn't it? I would have to agree that it is very odd that anyone would allow themselves to be taped admitting to murdering thousands...and the difference in the pics of Bin laden are obvious.But if he is left handed,why is he holding the microphone in his right hand in the one picture?

I am interested to read Mr. Intensone's opinion on this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow...  well that sure makes you think doesn't it? I would have to agree that it is very odd that anyone would allow themselves to be taped admitting to murdering thousands...and the difference in the pics of Bin laden are obvious.But if he is left handed,why is he holding the microphone in his right hand in the one picture?
    I am interested to read Mr. Intensone's opinion on this.

Oddly, he also writes with his right hand on that video too.  First time in his life that he did that! lol...

The tape came out at an interesting time:

1- Many in the world were starting to demand proof of his guilt.

2- Bin Laden had spent 3 weeks after attacks and before we invaded, doing interviews with TV stations, telling them all that he didn't do it.  Sure, he could have been lying.  But for some reason, the US media chose thow 3 weeks to stop translating ANY bin laden videos - because the White House told them that OBL was trying to "send secret messages". 

The video of him taken on Nov 19- he looks half dead.  Very skinny.  Tapes of him done after 9/11 were skinny too.  The 'gaunt-faced' bin laden tape was done in between them, and aside from the nosejob, he also gained some seriousy weight for the tape.

It's up to everyone to decide for themselves if that tape was faked.  But, since our govt found, then authenticated, then released that tape of proof as 911 involvement... I'd say if the tape was fake, they have some serious credibility issues.

gtbro1

• Getbig V

where is Intensone ? this thread should get interesting. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think Mr Intenseone and I are about 2/3 in agreement on issues.  We're both repubs and strong believers in justice.  I just have Qs about 911, evidence which appears to have been faked, and just how faking he evidence affected our going to war. 

If the only thing we have which connects bin laden is that videotape, lol, then I don't know if we could even convict him in a courtroom for 9/11.  We have soldiers dying over there every day, and if they're only there cause of this faked tape, it's a sad day for our country :(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I think Mr Intenseone and I are about 2/3 in agreement on issues.  We're both repubs and strong believers in justice.  I just have Qs about 911, evidence which appears to have been faked, and just how faking he evidence affected our going to war. 

If the only thing we have which connects bin laden is that videotape, lol, then I don't know if we could even convict him in a courtroom for 9/11.  We have soldiers dying over there every day, and if they're only there cause of this faked tape, it's a sad day for our country :(

The difference between you and Intenseone is that you are at least open to another opinion besides your own.He is a fanatical,and very closed minded

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The difference between you and Intenseone is that you are at least open to another opinion besides your own.He is a fanatical,and very closed minded

I like Mr. I and I totally support where he is in his debate.  I was a diehard republican, and a diehard Bush supporter until this year.   I watched Loose Change and it really blew my mind. 

I'd recommend you check it out.  There are people who will dispute the movie, of course.  But many who watch it with an open mind will see some serious questions raised.  It'll really change the way you look at the day. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Your soldiers are there to justify huge defense expenditures that would otherwise go to healthcare & education.

Big Oil, Big Money, & big Defense Contractors put Bush in office, ...he had to provide payback.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=96519.0
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2006, 05:32:42 AM »
Just watched the interview.

Seemed like FoxNews had picked an easy matchup for Clinton, and also gave Clinton the perfect setup to critisise the Bush Administration, since he didn't bring up the topic, it was forced upon him.

Gave Clinton room to flash off his rhetorics and Presidentiality.

Looked like a setup to me.

YIP
Zack
They're going to start calling you a conspiracy theorist ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

*Waiting for the flamming*
Keep waiting.... ;D  Come up with a response worth it and maybe ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Would like to see how Inteseguy justifies his pro-war shock and awe stance with Jesus  ::)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Bill Clinton: ‘We Did Nothing Wrong’

Despite his impeachment, Gennifer Flowers, Whitewater and the other problems that have beset Bill Clinton’s political career, the former president still maintains he did nothing wrong.

During a wide-ranging interview with David Remnick of The New Yorker magazine, Clinton “started to talk about Whitewater, about Kenneth Starr, about how allowing the appointment of a special prosecutor had been ‘the worst decision’ of his presidency,” Remnick writes.

“He talked about old enemies in Arkansas, about the Resolution Trust Corporation, about Gennifer Flowers, about Susan Schmidt of the Washington Post.”

Despite Clinton’s claims he is not looking back, “you could see just how deeply he still feels the attacks of the late ‘90s,” Remnick disclosed. He noted Clinton’s anger is palpable as his “carotid artery seemed to inflate like a jammed garden hose” as these topics were discussed.

But when asked if he thought it would be unbearable to go through all of it again if Hillary ran for president in 2008, Clinton replied: “I don’t care, because we know we did nothing wrong.”

Surprisingly some of Clinton’s closest supporters think he has more to blame than the so-called “Clinton haters.”

Remnick quoted one of Clinton’s closest aides, former Chief of Staff Leon Panetta, regarding Clinton’s state of denial:

“The method he uses to live with himself is to make a clear and precise argument that this was something that others had done to him and not that he had done to himself.

“Because of his brainpower, he can create a logic for anything.

“But deep down he would be such a good person if he could just accept the fact that he screwed up and made mistakes, and move on.”

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Atleast Clinton fired cruise missles and shit!

Bush waited till 9/11, but instead of destroying Al-Queda he added to their cause by starting a war in Iraq.

Say what you will about Clinton, but he was a great president. You go anywhere in the world and so many people will have good things to say about Clinton. However, no one will have anything positive to say about Bush.

Camel, I am not trying to defend Bush. Clinton's attempts to kill Bin Laden were half hearted. If the will was there we could have had him. Same as if Bush sent had sent 50,000 troops to hunt Bin Laden out instead of a few thousand and relying on Afghanis to do the job. Also Clinton did one thing that was a real threat to our national security. He gave submarine technology to the Chinese negating any advantage we held and blowing billions of dollars we had spent to develop the technology.
The House that Ruth built

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2006, 06:15:28 AM »
They're going to start calling you a conspiracy theorist ;)

I just don't like how Murdoch through his media empire tries to not only influence, but directly control the world politics.

One day he supports Bush. Next day Hillary. And in the past, he's supported both Thatcher and Tony Blair.

Murdoch equals bad journalism without integrity. Murdoch equals propaganda.

Fcuk Murdoch! >:(

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise