Author Topic: What kind of fucking bullshit is this!?!?!___________ Gun Issue  (Read 857 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is pure bullshit.  If someone is going commit suicide, they're not going to go, "oh well shit, I can't find a gun, fuck it--I'll live since I can't shoot myself in the face"  ::)  And personally, I don't give a fucking rats ass about their "fears"  It's part of living in the free society created by the founding fathers. A society not intended to work perfect, but work better than any created before it.  Sometimes we have to deal with pains along the way for the greater purpose of America.  How many people die in car accidents each year and these assclowns chug along doing their job--and fucking getting paid richly for it!  All of a sudden they're bent on this latest gun decision?  BAAAA.... Politics....  If they didn't want the heat, they shouldn't have entered the profession--that their paid big bucks up the ass for!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Last month's Supreme Court ruling striking down a strict gun control law in the U.S. capital will lead to more deaths and accidental injuries, the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine said on Wednesday.

They joined a growing clamor from medical doctors, especially emergency room physicians, who fear a surge of accidental deaths, murders and suicides if handguns become more easily available than they already are.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080709/us_nm/usa_guns_doctors_dc

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: What kind of fucking bullshit is this!?!?!___________ Gun Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 08:13:15 AM »
Research this, people do weird shit and I guess shooting urslef is easier then any other kind of death? Thats what some researchers say. I mean I think its kinda bullshit. Why not take pills. Its an excuse for the gun ban advocates...they are rapidly loosing legs to stand on.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 08:55:03 AM »
Research this, people do weird shit and I guess shooting urslef is easier then any other kind of death? Thats what some researchers say. I mean I think its kinda bullshit. Why not take pills. Its an excuse for the gun ban advocates...they are rapidly loosing legs to stand on.

Yep.  One side effect of 8 years of bush fearmongering is that people aren't going to give up their guns.

Shooting oneself sounds easy... but eating a bottle of painkillers is probably far more pleasant way to go. 

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:41:33 AM »
I was in nam, man.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:16:15 PM »
240 you have a Desert Eagle right? How's the recoil on that sucker?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:20:35 AM »
desert eagle is WAY too much gun for a little shit like me.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 06:44:01 AM »
desert eagle is WAY too much gun for a little shit like me.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 06:56:26 AM »
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's true.  I've fired a .50 and I sucked with it.  I haev good grouping at 30 yards with a 9mm or a 40cal, even pretty good with a 45acp. 

i was all over the place with a 50 caliber tho.