Author Topic: injecting is weird  (Read 1358 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
injecting is weird
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »
Sometimes it hurts, sometimes its just a little sting. Its an odd feeling passing through the subcutaneous tissue, then I can feel it enter the muscle. Sometimes it let's out a little droplet of blood upon withdrawal but there are times when there is no blood. I try to relax the quad muscle before hand, I've found there is less sting then.
I have found its easier than I thought it would be, injecting myself, but I almost want to vomit every time I feel it enter the muscle...

dustin

Re: injecting is weird
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:56:42 PM »
I feel the same way. I can tolerate ED injections for months but other times I go for days without pinning because its too fucking nerve wracking.

Don't take stims or beta receptor antagonists, and definitely don't smoke heady cannabis sativa. I trip out when I'm too high and need to pin. Taking beta blockers for migraines which kills the nerves marginally, but injecting so frequently is a foreign and alien experience.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 08:14:58 AM »
I feel the complete opposite, I love to pin, I love the feeling!!! 
U

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:05 PM »
I HATE shots and I hate thigh shots most of all.  Believe it or not, delts are the easiest.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 12:50:51 AM »
I HATE shots and I hate thigh shots most of all.  Believe it or not, delts are the easiest.

I have the most difficult time with initiating quad shots but 7/10 times it goes in like butter and holds oils quite comfortably. Its just the twitching and hitting veins and nerves that I hate.

Gonna wake up early and pin quads. Got a huge varicose vein down my left quad but if I don't hit that or a nerve its the smoothest site to pin. Way too stoned to pin now though lol

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 04:13:52 AM »
Its just the twitching and hitting veins and nerves that I hate.

That's why I hate it.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 06:11:29 AM »

I'M THE OPPOSITE

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »
I wonder if I've been hitting nerves. The first shot I did there was virtually no discomfort. Maybe it was the way my leg was positioned, I was in my truck for that one and every one since then has been while sitting on my bench. I also used to get this blood rush immediately upon injection where my body would feel all hot but that feeling is less present anymore.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 07:10:29 PM »
I have had my leg jerk so bad it pulled the needle out of my hand.  I've also had bad shots where my leg swelled up so much I couldn't bend it at the knee and I couldn't squat down without pain for over a month.  Not squats in the gym, simple squatting down to pick something up.  Horrible.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
That shit there scares me. I wish I could find smaller pins, I use 18 to draw and the smallest I could find to shoot was 21.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 08:49:51 PM »

dustin

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 05:06:39 PM »
Quick update. Despite stopping the beta blockers and going back on ephedrine (slowly, I watched my BP) I haven't tripped out while pinning. Pinned both quads like a champ a few times now. I can't believe how easy and relaxing they are when you don't hit anything and get twitches :)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:08 AM »
Fuck i love waking up and sayin ahhhh todays gonna be a good day i Get to take a shot today...see For Me when i do delts i have to deal with soreness For a week quad hits is probably my favorite injection site....make sure your pinnin properly and it'll be fine..spotinjections.com is the site i think

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 09:36:34 AM »
They do seem hit or miss, some are almost painless, others feel like you are jamming a pencil into yourself.

Wait until you get a "gusher" or get the tren cough and feel like you are about to die for 3 minutes.  ;D

Good times, glad i don't use that shit anymore.

8)