Author Topic: YANKEES ARE RED HOT 9 AND COUNTING....  (Read 4732 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: YANKEES ARE RED HOT 9 AND COUNTING....
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
Fvcken Colorado!
They took 2 outta 3 from the Sox and then sweep the Yanks :'(

The Rockies are no chumps. I think we A.L. East fans assumed they were, we were wrong.

BTW, I'm a little miffed that none of you Yankee fans are typical obnoxious a-holes. It's a lot easier hating you heathens when you're obnoxious.

Hell, most of you Yankees fans posting on this board are level headed and cool to debate with, Grape Ape shockingly so.

Red Sox fans and Yankees fans debating rationally with no flaming or bashing, Hell must have frozen over.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
The Rockies are no chumps. I think we A.L. East fans assumed they were, we were wrong.

BTW, I'm a little miffed that none of you Yankee fans are typical obnoxious a-holes. It's a lot easier hating you heathens when you're obnoxious.

Hell, most of you Yankees fans posting on this board are level headed and cool to debate with, Grape Ape shockingly so.

Red Sox fans and Yankees fans debating rationally with no flaming or bashing, Hell must have frozen over.  ;D

It's tough to be an a-hole when your team is 10 back :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 10:36:03 AM »
True but we all know the Yanks are going to make a run. The season hasn't reached the halfway point yet, 10 games in June is a lot different than 10 games in September. There's no way an offense that outstanding won't make a push especially considering the pitching has improved so much.

Unless the Yanks meltdown like the Sox did last year there's no way this isn't a dogfight come September. The Sox have too many holes in the lineup, eventually it's going to catch up.

You can't have Lugo, Coco, Drew and to a lesser extent Manny having bad offensive years and continue to win. Papi and Manny's HR's are WAY down this year. There's no way in hell Mike Lowell should be the leading HR hitter with Papi and Manny in the lineup.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 07:30:20 PM »

The Rockies have the best record in baseball the past month.
The House that Ruth built