Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 480013 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1450 on: August 26, 2017, 12:00:14 PM »
I'll bet you appreciate the whole thing, not just the tip.

Taking it slow, we just met.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1451 on: August 26, 2017, 12:23:10 PM »

Three days later they will return to the site and find the headstone tipped over, 20 empty testosterone vials, a single used syringe, an empty 5% jug, a large but empty helium cylinder normally found at circuses and a radiant being of black light (the orginal light was BLACK...FACT!) resembling a shrunken Ronnie Coleman dressed as Schmoeses standing beside it.  The angelic being will utter five simple words that will forever change bodybuilding...

:D

Scott - you may be a prickly fella, but when you're funny, you're funny... if you invented the word 'Schmoeses' then take a bow because it is first class!   ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: August 26, 2017, 12:26:17 PM »
It was an interesting question :shrug: :). I do kinda wonder now what the service will be like.

It will be held at the Olympia, like his wedding, surely?  The IFBB would be missing a trick if they didn't walk the coffin through the expo....
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: August 26, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
Cremation would solve the fuck outta this.

There's a quip about toxic fumes there that I've suddenly decided I'm too classy to make...  :P
T

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1454 on: August 26, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
If that was the life he wanted then there should be no sympathy or grieving.

His friends should be celebrating his fulfilled life and all his amazing achievements.

Period.

There will always be grieving and sympathy when one dies young. No matter how someone lived their life, it is always sad when it is cut short. The same can be said for astronauts that die in rockets should they not be grieved. The same could be said for soldiers dying on a dangerous battlefield, the same cohld be said for boxers and mma fighters. Should there be no grief period for anyone who chooses a path in life with high risk?
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1455 on: August 26, 2017, 12:43:00 PM »
I'm certain that he would have wanted that the life he wanted to last a bit longer.

If you live the life you wanted, you'd always want it to last for as long as possible.

The life we want usually last more than 60+ years.

Sure he wanted to live longer, dont we all? The ego and pride however are sometimes stronger than reason.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1456 on: August 26, 2017, 12:45:55 PM »
You're assuming that, you're not certain of this and you're interjecting your own preferences into the discussion.

Eric2 knows with certainty that Piano lived the life he wanted (period).

That wasn't desperation in Piano's YT videos, that was unremitting effort toward achieving his life goal.

Rich did live the life he chose. Did anyone make him take Pmma, did anyone make him take steroids, did anykne make him cover his body in tatoos, did anyone make him do any of these thing? Its pretty certain to me it was a life choice, no?
h

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1457 on: August 26, 2017, 12:50:54 PM »
Rich did live the life he chose. Did anyone make him take Pmma, did anyone make him take steroids, did anykne make him cover his body in tatoos, did anyone make him do any of these thing? Its pretty certain to me it was a life choice, no?
How do you decide to like the color red or blue, or not to like them?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1458 on: August 26, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »

Your mom gave me blue balls.............
h

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1459 on: August 26, 2017, 01:20:34 PM »
Nothing against any color, except black

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Tribute to Rich Piana
« Reply #1460 on: August 26, 2017, 02:15:13 PM »
Q

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #1461 on: August 26, 2017, 04:46:00 PM »
No.

In the TMZ world both McCarver and Piano will be forgotten by tomorrow morning.

The Zyzzzz character's death had 100X the impact on the "sport" than either of the other two did.

I hope McCarver's passing doesn't affect Antoine Valliant's sobriety. Don't know why, but when he posted pics and vids of him and McCarver, that's the first thing I thought about.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1462 on: August 26, 2017, 04:55:59 PM »
:D

Scott - you may be a prickly fella, but when you're funny, you're funny... if you invented the word 'Schmoeses' then take a bow because it is first class!   ;D

Thanks!  I have no real clue as to whether or not I coined the term "Schmoeses" but it just seemed to fit the moment.  Where Piana is interred will forever be referred to in hushed and reverent tones as the...

"Schmoely of Schmoelies".  I suspect the Illuminati will have his body transferred to either Jerusalem or the Vatican and his thong placed alongside the Shroud of Turin.  It is fit that his apostles waddle like penguins because Nuns dress in the same manner and are often called "penguins"...

'n' sheit.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: August 26, 2017, 06:03:41 PM »
There will always be grieving and sympathy when one dies young. No matter how someone lived their life, it is always sad when it is cut short. The same can be said for astronauts that die in rockets should they not be grieved. The same could be said for soldiers dying on a dangerous battlefield, the same cohld be said for boxers and mma fighters. Should there be no grief period for anyone who chooses a path in life with high risk?

Did you really just compare soldiers who died in battle in the defense of their country to a drug filled oil bag who scammed high school kids with crap supplements, sold illegal drugs, then blew his heart up with cocaine at 8:00 in the morning?

I thought only space was infinite, obviously stupidity is too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: August 26, 2017, 06:08:48 PM »

True, but isn't such faux grief preceded by wailing and the screaming of "He a goot boy!"  He dindu nuffins!"?

;) ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: August 26, 2017, 06:26:36 PM »
LOL this is insane

Thanks to "his wife" Sara Pianas outburst, she is now even in the Swedish news.

Where was she for Rich during the past months?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/a/Wrgn2/bodybuildingstjarnan-dod--efter-tva-veckor-i-koma

Sara Piano should pump the brakes a bit.

Especially if she hasn't met the requirements for becoming a Naturalized U.S. citizen from her marriage to Rich.

I was always under the impression there was a time period (3 years?) the couple had to remain married and live together?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1466 on: August 26, 2017, 07:26:42 PM »
Did you really just compare soldiers who died in battle in the defense of their country to a drug filled oil bag who scammed high school kids with crap supplements, sold illegal drugs, then blew his heart up with cocaine at 8:00 in the morning?

I thought only space was infinite, obviously stupidity is too.

Yes i did, since you are as dumb as a hat full of shit it went right over your head, I am not surprised.
h

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1467 on: August 26, 2017, 07:45:27 PM »
Cremation would solve the fuck outta this.

apparently the late lemmy kilmesiter joked that when he died he wanted the pallbearers on one side to be 6 foot plus and the other side to be all midgets
"

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
Re: Tribute to Rich Piana
« Reply #1468 on: August 26, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: August 26, 2017, 08:41:13 PM »
Loved the 1st one ;D
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1470 on: August 26, 2017, 08:45:38 PM »
He made us aware that although steroids shrink your testicles, that is okay because it will make your penis look bigger.

Great contribution to the world!!
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: August 26, 2017, 08:48:56 PM »
He made us aware that although steroids shrink your testicles, that is okay because it will make your penis look bigger.

Great contribution to the world!!

Now that was funny!  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: August 26, 2017, 11:47:16 PM »
Yes i did, since you are as dumb as a hat full of shit it went right over your head, I am not surprised.

Okay then, go ahead and explain the exact similarities between what soldiers and Piano do on a daily basis.

Or if you want, compare what astronauts have accomplished in their lives with what Piano did.

Here is a hint simpleton, pumping yourself full of steroids and PMMA, promoting yourself on YouTube to avoid having to work a real job, then killing yourself with cocaine is NOT a positive character trait.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1473 on: August 27, 2017, 01:32:50 AM »
Okay then, go ahead and explain the exact similarities between what soldiers and Piano do on a daily basis.

Or if you want, compare what astronauts have accomplished in their lives with what Piano did.

Here is a hint simpleton, pumping yourself full of steroids and PMMA, promoting yourself on YouTube to avoid having to work a real job, then killing yourself with cocaine is NOT a positive character trait.

I tend to agree with you,
Only in this day and age ( other than the killing himself with cocaine )
He achieved a level of fame & adulation + no doubt a fair amount of $.
That's all that matters to many many people - they care less about soldiers
& astronauts.  Indicative of the State of society & social media today.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1474 on: August 27, 2017, 05:02:18 AM »
Can't wait until someone starts a company called 6%, because it's better than the 5%