Author Topic: im sick of protein powder and their sweetners costs and crap-all whole food...  (Read 10705 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i forgot to add a big

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

for the dummies  ;D

It sure beats that "Gakic":

----
The fact of the matter is GAKIC® Hardcore translates into instant, raw strength. So much in fact, subjects taking GAKIC Hardcore's key complex instantly jacked up their strength by an incredible 10.5 percent and increased muscle growth stimulus by up to 28 percent! What’s more, in the same clinical study one extraordinary test subject amplified his strength by an earth-shattering 24.3 percent. Yes, you read it right, 24.3 percent! So, not only are you pushing heavier weights, but you’re banging out more reps, and this is all with your very first dose! Because GAKIC Hardcore gives you an incredible surge of strength, you can exert your muscles like never before to trigger all-new muscle growth!
----

Bah, only 28%!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
he said beyond any nutritional value..

Falcon is too doped up to have good reading comprehension.
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Ahhh, the study freaks...

Go to www.pubmed.com and research words like creatine, beta alanine, caffeine, and so on.  You will find plenty of studies.  Some things work, some don't.  I only sell what works, others don't, they sell what makes them the most profit.
w

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Chris, don't you think that ads like that can only lead to the conclusion that it's all bullshit?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter

Go to www.pubmed.com and research words like creatine, beta alanine, caffeine, and so on.  You will find plenty of studies.  Some things work, some don't.  I only sell what works, others don't, they sell what makes them the most profit.

why should we trust you?  You're in it for financial gain.   Ad agencies are paid to create images that sell product, whether the product works or not.   The only thing we have to make informed decisions are peer reviewed scientific studies. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Chris these guys dont want to believe anything besides what they want to believe. they wont be swayed, they would rather think they are correct then figure out they are wrong and then transfer beliefs and become TRULY correct.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Chris these guys dont want to believe anything besides what they want to believe. they wont be swayed, they would rather think they are correct then figure out they are wrong and then transfer beliefs and become TRULY correct.

epic whoring for a contract ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
yeah i'm thinking of getting some. maybe some Aplodan to. It increases muscle fiber activation by 83%. im gonna get hooooge!

Amazing how Muscletech has made so much money with such useless products. I love the new ads "The power of Cryogenics released!" Cryogenics has to do with freezing someone and then reviving them at a later date in the future. But somehow Muscletech have frozen an amino acid and it somehow turns you into a guy that looks like Jay Cutler. LMFAO

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Amazing how Muscletech has made so much money with such useless products. I love the new ads "The power of Cryogenics released!" Cryogenics has to do with freezing someone and then reviving them at a later date in the future. But somehow Muscletech have frozen an amino acid and it somehow turns you into a guy that looks like Jay Cutler. LMFAO

Blasphemy, can't you read? OVER 30 INDEPENDENT STUDIES, BABY!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
epic whoring for a contract ;D
   Well fuck yeah i wish i oculd get free supplements. I just shelled out 150 for bulk whey is0+leucine+creatine and  dextrose

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
   Well fuck yeah i wish i oculd get free supplements. I just shelled out 150 for bulk whey is0+leucine+creatine and  dextrose
sounds like we've got Jay Cutler on board guys. :o

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

What, you didn't know of candi's mission for a 6 figure contract? ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
     ::)

yeah, anybody who mentions anything regarding actually trying to change their body,    "this guys gotta be huge !!!"...

quaker honestly you being an idiot

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
     ::)

yeah, anybody who mentions anything regarding actually trying to change their body,    "this guys gotta be huge !!!"...

quaker honestly you being an idiot
hahahahhaa, you spend 150 bucks on whey protein and i'm the idiot? ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
considering the fact that the cost of what i bought would be about a grand, if it was bought by the two lb container.... and also considering the fact its not even sold by any company... its my own custom mix perfectly suited for what im doing.. and conidering it will last me 6 months..

First Blood

• Getbig III

hey man do you send out samples? maybe we could set up some kind of deal?

lemme know

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV

are you people retarded?

jesus christ, 2 grams per pound of body weight. protein. do it EVERYDAY.

2 grams per pound is far too much.

Until you try eating less you don't realise you could actually be hurting gains overeating protein. It's just hard mentally to eat less protein.

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
Whole food is always better. Anything that has been processed to make, also has to be processed differently by the body. After cutting out shakes, I was doing about two 46gram shakes per day, my muscles have gotten harder, body fat decreased, vascularity increased etc... I only use shakes when I do not have a meal prepared, otherwise its whole food (mostly red meat) for my protein intake.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Every single pro & solid amateur bodybuilder I've ever personally known, and I've known 100's, have used protein supplements. Every single one. No exceptions.
a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Every single pro & solid amateur bodybuilder I've ever personally known, and I've known 100's, have used protein supplements. Every single one. No exceptions.
yyyuuupppppppppp !!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
im gonna still drink the protein shake-im just cutting em down to 2 shake isnetad of 3!!
w

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Cool. I like the sound of that. Give it 6-8 weeks, look in the mirror and see what you think. If it works, excellent. If not, make the adjustments.   
a

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Cool. I like the sound of that. Give it 6-8 weeks, look in the mirror and see what you think. If it works, excellent. If not, make the adjustments.   
do u think it will be cheaper having the whole food instead of protein powders in long run?
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I'd rather drink a delicious ON chocolate casein protein shake b4 bed than choke down cottage cheese. Also an MRP when I wake up in the A.M. and after I workout is the fastest way to put my body back into positve nitrogen balance, I like positive nitrogen balance. ;D I wonder what these twinks who get the amount of protein a little girl would get look like. ::)
I am a big baby

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Since I've given up protein powder and just used whole food, my gains have gone through the roof.  I'm harder and have better energy than I ever did while taking 3 scoops of protein a day. 

Kevin and Shawn didn't use protein powder before a contest.  Kevin just ate 6 meals of flounder, chicken or lean beef for his protein. 

Tbombz hit the nail on the head. Basically, your diet was lousy and you consumed TOO LITTLE PROTEIN POWDER. Three scoops of protein per day? Many trainers use that much PER SHAKE and consume around three shakes per day.

Remember when MET-Rx was the be-all-to-end-all supplement in the mid-90s? I tried it and got nothing, so I thought much the same way that you did. Of course, after reading a bit more, I found that some of these guys, singing the praises of MET-Rx, were dowining EIGHT MET-Rx shakes per day (which is nearly 300 grams of protein). That's in addition to their regular food intake.

Basically, you needed to consume more protein and you have done that, which is why your gains have gone "through the roof". The same thing happened to me, back when I was in college. Even though I did increase the amount of regular food I was eating, because of my schedule, my increased protein uptake came in the form of three Mega Mass 2000 shakes (which totaled 30 oz. of powder, yielding 3300 calories, 165 g protein, 600 g carbs, and a little fat).