Author Topic: Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys)....WTF?  (Read 163127 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys)....WTF?
« Reply #450 on: January 10, 2015, 06:54:33 PM »
If New England and seattle both make it to the SB seattle will beat them

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #451 on: January 10, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »
Best quarterback the game has ever seen, even if he never played professionally. He played in the greatest championship game ever

Scoring four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #452 on: January 10, 2015, 11:46:14 PM »
I hate the Pats, but they deserved this win. 

play this game 7 times, and ravens win 5 of them.  They just have the Pats number.  They were good enough to get a 14 point lead... TWICE... and still blew it.  They were my super bowl pick.  Now I just root for injuries, I guess?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: January 11, 2015, 12:05:10 AM »
Crazy to think Manning has been playing for almost 20 years in the league!

I guess he'll limp across the finish line and pass up Favre on the all time next season.

I hear talks of people saying he's gonna retire but he has stated he intends to return.
Makes you feel old as fuck when you remember these guys in college then pros and then retiring after 20yrs! AH, fuck you aging! I don't kno much about Peyton playing next yr but something related to his previous injury, the big one, took all his arm strength. Dude had a fucking bazooka his career that's trending towards a .22 rifle. Meanwhile Brady is on some fountain of youth shit saying he's playing till 45. For real he alluded to it

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #454 on: January 11, 2015, 05:33:20 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #455 on: January 11, 2015, 06:11:28 AM »
Fuck this thread, can't we please switch back to real sports?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: January 11, 2015, 07:30:44 AM »
Was the holding of the jersey incidental or deliberate?

Oh and thanks for the clarification on the face mask piece.

As a Cowboy fan do you kind of get the feeling that we have been "playing with house money" ever since the Cowboys won the East and if the Cowboys lose it won't be "devastating?"

The Cowboys loss to the 49ers in 94, Panthers in 96, Cardinals in 98 and then the recent losses to The Giants and Seahawks here within the past few years...those were all tough losses because we expected more out of those teams. We never expected ANYTHING more than a handful of wins out of this team in August.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: January 11, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »
Makes you feel old as fuck when you remember these guys in college then pros and then retiring after 20yrs! AH, fuck you aging! I don't kno much about Peyton playing next yr but something related to his previous injury, the big one, took all his arm strength. Dude had a fucking bazooka his career that's trending towards a .22 rifle. Meanwhile Brady is on some fountain of youth shit saying he's playing till 45. For real he alluded to it

It's gotta be the supermodel wife hooking him up with the right "medications"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: January 11, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »
SEA and NE are the teams with the most busts for adderall use.  And they're the top teams in football, on a crash course for the super bowl.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2012/11/patriots_drug_suspensions_cunningham_adderall_belichick.html

Very clearly gives them a advantage in focus, quicker decision making, etc.  I've seen my nephews take a 30 point IQ swing on tests when given the medicine.  I can imagine the impact on world-class athletes is amazing.  Sure, they're edgy and irritable.  Tom Brady screaming at a ref yesterday or Richard Sherman shrieking on national TV last year like a jackass, but that's a common side effect.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: January 11, 2015, 07:47:47 AM »
SEA and NE are the teams with the most busts for adderall use.  And they're the top teams in football, on a crash course for the super bowl.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/2012/11/patriots_drug_suspensions_cunningham_adderall_belichick.html

Very clearly gives them a advantage in focus, quicker decision making, etc.  I've seen my nephews take a 30 point IQ swing on tests when given the medicine.  I can imagine the impact on world-class athletes is amazing.  Sure, they're edgy and irritable.  Tom Brady screaming at a ref yesterday or Richard Sherman shrieking on national TV last year like a jackass, but that's a common side effect.

Damn that's some good stuff!  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: January 11, 2015, 07:51:41 AM »
Damn that's some good stuff!  :o

2 of them were failing their grade.  They went to doc, and doc made them take it.  and they both tested at top oe grade level.    Went from 90s to 125s on the IQ test, and from failing school to straight Q's easily.  They're already bright kids, but with fetal alcohol syndrome and the foster home kid thing, they were a mess.  Adderall fixed them fast.  I've seen others abuse it and turn into total pricks.  But if used correctly, it can give a huge advantage.  And it's why the best teams have the most busts for it.

That Seahawks cornerback richard jefferson, he lied and said his teammate put it in his bottle, then he said the whole NFL uses it.  and I can see why.  Huge boost in performance.  No doubt Brady has it, no doubt most of the top guys - particularly those who go from calm to fucking crazy angry lately, are using it.  Shermann shrieks like a fool, I cannot imagine his dosage lol. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: January 11, 2015, 08:42:24 AM »
2 of them were failing their grade.  They went to doc, and doc made them take it.  and they both tested at top oe grade level.    Went from 90s to 125s on the IQ test, and from failing school to straight Q's easily.  They're already bright kids, but with fetal alcohol syndrome and the foster home kid thing, they were a mess.  Adderall fixed them fast.  I've seen others abuse it and turn into total pricks.  But if used correctly, it can give a huge advantage.  And it's why the best teams have the most busts for it.

That Seahawks cornerback richard jefferson, he lied and said his teammate put it in his bottle, then he said the whole NFL uses it.  and I can see why.  Huge boost in performance.  No doubt Brady has it, no doubt most of the top guys - particularly those who go from calm to fucking crazy angry lately, are using it.  Shermann shrieks like a fool, I cannot imagine his dosage lol. 

I see some of those threads pop up here about the "memory/focus enhancers", I assume those are legal for use in these sports but I guess they just don't have the same kind of kick as what you would get out of Adderall.

Let's face it though, millions and millions of dollars are on the line. Like you said what use has been revealed is just scratching the surface. This stuff has to be widespread and rampant by this advanced stage.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: January 11, 2015, 08:47:18 AM »

Jason Garrett: Cole Beasley is a sneaky guy, he looks like the paperboy

“He’s quick, he’s fast, he’s explosive and he’s strong,” Garrett said. “He’s a sneaky guy cause when he walks in, he looks like the paperboy. He does. He’s like, ‘Hey, give me my $3.85 for the last seven days.’ He’s something else. He just has a knack about him and I think people do underappreciate how physically talented he is.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #463 on: January 11, 2015, 09:04:57 AM »
Best quarterback the game has ever seen, even if he never played professionally. He played in the greatest championship game ever

Scoring four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Bundy was running back

One of 3 chicago RB ever

walter payton

Gale sayers

Alfonzo bundy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #464 on: January 11, 2015, 09:34:55 AM »

Bundy was running back

One of 3 chicago RB ever

walter payton

Gale sayers

Alfonzo bundy

I stand corrected. Nonetheless, a pioneer of american football!!
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #465 on: January 11, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »
Line moving towards Dallas.  Assuming because of Rodger's calf.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: January 11, 2015, 09:42:23 AM »
Line moving towards Dallas.  Assuming because of Rodger's calf.

Supposedly he has only practiced one time over the past 2 weeks and that was on Thursday.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens when he has a chance to scramble.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #467 on: January 11, 2015, 09:43:44 AM »
Supposedly he has only practiced one time over the past 2 weeks and that was on Thursday.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens when he has a chance to scramble.

Assuming it's completely compressed and shot full of substances we haven't even heard of.  I think he'll be fine.
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #468 on: January 11, 2015, 09:49:52 AM »
Assuming it's completely compressed and shot full of substances we haven't even heard of.  I think he'll be fine.
Me, too. I think he'll be good to go. Dallas: just too sluggish. Jones and Christie,  a la Kinky Friedman.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: January 11, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »
Me, too. I think he'll be good to go. Dallas: just too sluggish. Jones and Christie,  a la Kinky Friedman.  ;D

Ah my favorite time during Texas politics.

Election Day during a 3 way race the Republican and Democrat would be filmed in some swanky building holding a big event meanwhile Candidate Kinky Friedman was always filmed on his back porch, barefooted, smoking a cigar and scratching his dog behind the ear.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #470 on: January 11, 2015, 09:56:14 AM »
Dallas's lucky charm

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: January 11, 2015, 10:03:04 AM »
Christie paying for his own ticket to the game this week.

he's the ultimate "me too!" hanger-on.   Like the people of NJ don't have problems that need fixed.  This fat liberal RINO is traveling the country pretending to be from Texas lol.

If Christie wins the nomination in 2016, Democrats might just celebrate.  I'm not sure all that much will change.

Christie is on record as believing in global warming and, more specifically, that it is man made.  He can NEVER escape this position with base voters.  Ever.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie clearly opposes offshore drilling off the coast on New Jersey.   Repubs want to drill, baby, drill!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has stood with Obama’s EPA- arguably one of the most liberally radical federal agencies- in opposing construction of a new power plant in eastern Pennsylvania.   He hates coal.  HATES COAL!!!!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Abortion issue?  Christie has donated $ to Planned Parenthood.  Christie has since changed his position, but that may be hard to sell to base voters.... suddenly he's a flipflopper?  Compared to lifelong pro-life candidates like Rand, no contest

Foreign intervention?  lol, obama all the way: We ARE the leader in Libya; we MUST be the world's police.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Guns?  No right-to-carry cross-state reciprocity. (Jun 2012) - Favors gun control measures from law-enforcement perspective  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie was notoriously soft on illegal immigrants, and called it a federal problem.  That's right, he wants the govt to handle it.  Christie Agrees with Obama

NJ Govt has ballooned under Christie - He's not a small govt guy.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has completely capitulated to a federal, Obama-supported educational policy... NCLB all the way, baby!   Christie Agrees with Obama

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #472 on: January 11, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »
Ah my favorite time during Texas politics.

Election Day during a 3 way race the Republican and Democrat would be filmed in some swanky building holding a big event meanwhile Candidate Kinky Friedman was always filmed on his back porch, barefooted, smoking a cigar and scratching his dog behind the ear.

Anyone who rescues dogs is a great American.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #473 on: January 11, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »
Romo says what?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: January 11, 2015, 10:33:45 AM »
its on