Author Topic: Milos Drink?  (Read 48485 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Milos Drink?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2007, 09:25:59 AM »
OK.Whenever you want,I will translates it to japanese composition.

Let's just write something along the lines that we heard they are selling free form amino acids. we want prices and compositions, quality certificates and so on.

Make it look like you want to buy a lot, they'll answer for sure.
 ;D ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
Unless there is something in those products that is not listed on the Nutritional Information label, I can see no justification for the cost. However, if someone can prove to me otherwise (Milos), I'm all ears.
Very true.
This is what it all boils down to.

It's a supplement, and hence the ingredients have to be listed. Just examine what's in it. No matter how you slice it, how much you claim the "precise" formula is used, it's a food product.

If it would give superior results to food, it would be classified as a drug.

Claims that precise formulas will create some extreme results are bullshit, it's snake oiling it, and frankly I'm fcuking disappointed to see such hogwash from Milos Sarcev, I just don't understand why he is making such ridiculous claims. I've seen some of his posts about his "drink", and IMO it's embarrassing to read.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2007, 09:42:43 AM »
I just don't understand why he is making such ridiculous claims. I've seen some of his posts about his "drink", and IMO it's embarrassing to read.

-Hedge

This is why $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2007, 09:54:56 AM »

But, i think his "Its quite anabolic during you are tarining and pumping your muscle with his drink" is quite new to me.

It is not a new idea, nor is it his idea. Many bodybuilders, pro and street have been advocating this idea for a while now for free and offering their recipes for free.

It is not rocket science.

I just feel bad for the young kids who dont know better and will get seduced into buying an overpriced questionable product.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2007, 09:55:08 AM »
This is why $.....

Problem with bullshit claims: They have a tendency to keep fcukin with you :-\:

Quote from: 240 or bust on June 15, 2005, 07:35:43 PM
Hi Cheap Stomach,

I'm glad you asked. I get asked all the time about my squatting numbers and I'm always happy to help a young fan.

One fateful summer, I got that free rack, a Sports Authority set, and started. I squatted 2 times a week for one heavy set of 20 reps.  Now and then I'd add deads or benching, but most of the time, it was just squats.  I pigged out at the same time- I had just quit teaching and had nothing to do but lift, eat, and play PS2.

By the end of the summer I had gained 30 pounds (most was muscle- i finally filled out) and I was regularly doing 300 pounds to parallel for 20-rep squats, just like the internet article I had read had described. (We've all read that one- and it works!)  It was at this time I joined a gym and started to break weights over 300.

315... 335... 355... the weights went up as my reps begain to dip below 20. I always had a spotter or two, and usually finished without assistance.  Soon I was using 405, with 2 spotters, every other weekend on Sunday, with knee wraps. I got up to 8 or so very sickening reps that first time, and nearly sharted.  Rough day. But I continued on. It got easier as I hit the early 420 and 430s.

Hurricane Charley came shortly thereafter and destroyed my beloved SOS Gym in Pt Charlotte, FL. So, I joined a new gym in the fall. By this time, I was working a ton and attending FT classes. I started doing cardio- for the first time in 2 years- and couldn't run 1/8 mile without stopping. Shinsplints followed. But after a while, the cardio came easier for me.

Today I usually squat without a spotter and typically don't go over 315 for 10 slow safe reps. I don't use wraps, and I don't weigh 220 anymore. I'm at 191 today.  My knees ache most days from the cardio, so I am careful about risking heavy leg work while dieting.

Cheap Stomach, I thank you for your letter. Best wishes in all your endeavors. Also, I feel my placing at the Ironman this year was due to the fact that I am too involved in politics and that I defended my wife's Olympia placing. Peace.

-240 or Bust.

DaddyWaddy. The bodybuilding/weightlifting gods blessed me yesterday and I did 112 reps total with 225 on the deadlift.  Breathing like a locomotive for sure.

Not to steer this thread totally off topic, but how did you possibly pull off doing 112 reps with 225 lbs in the deadlift?

YIP
Zack

Hard Work.  Deadlift has always come easily for me.

Next time I do it I will videotape it.  The trick is, NEVER put the bar down...If you have to stand there and catch your breath for a few seconds, do so with the bar in hand.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »
It is not a new idea, nor is it his idea. Many bodybuilders, pro and street have been advocating this idea for a while now for free and offering their recipes for free.

It is not rocket science.

I just feel bad for the young kids who dont know better and will get seduced into buying an overpriced questionable product.

Hopefully Sarcev will be exposed for the con artist (in this case) he is. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 09:57:37 AM »
I'm a Milos fan, and i think he's a credit to a tarnished and sleazy sport - but the price of his 'miracle mixture' is so ridiculous it will certainly fail. Even rich people arn't going to shell out that much money! You could buy $450 worth of steak, chicken, salmon and eggs instead!

Personally i shall read the ingredients and then make my own. Sorry Garraeth, but maybe you should have a quiet word with Milos.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 09:59:43 AM »
I'm a Milos fan, and i think he's a credit to a tarnished and sleazy sport - but the price of his 'miracle mixture' is so ridiculous it will certainly fail. Even rich people arn't going to shell out that much money! You could buy $450 worth of steak, chicken, salmon and eggs instead!

Personally i shall read the ingredients and then make my own. Sorry Garraeth, but maybe you should have a quiet word with Milos.

I would agree with most of this. He seems like one of the good guys. But this tarnish his rep IMO.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »
Greed has got the best of Milos. He figures if everyone in the supp. industry is stealing and lying whos going to notice if he does too. No one is keeping score anymore right? Even God is confused.

Quick take the money and slip out the back door, nobody will notice right?

He forgot about Getbig...hahahah

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2007, 10:46:05 AM »
Wow. Now you guys are making decent coment.You guys make sence.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:06 PM »
This was posted a while back, I don't know how long.  I saved it and have looked at it over and over, never trying it.

MILOS SHAKE
3-5 gms of creatine
5-10 gms of glutamine
15-20 gms of essential amino acids
15 gms of BCAA's
30-50 gms of vitargo
1 tsp of electrolyte drink powder
16-24 oz of water

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2007, 01:07:17 PM »

The sad thing is, if he had just priced it at about 35 - 40% of what he did, nobody would have said a word and he would have done fine.  Instead, he had to use the old industry fallback and claim his was somehow "special", and jack the price up into the sky.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
MILOS SARCEV YOU OWE ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2007, 01:24:39 PM »
i'm growing out of my shirts and pants since using your during workout drinks for a couple of weeks now, PM me i'll tell you where to send the money.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: MILOS SARCEV YOU OWE ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2007, 01:26:58 PM »
now fatboye is panhandling for clen $

..pathetic..
carpe` vaginum!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:44 PM »
i'm growing out of my shirts and pants since using your during workout drinks for a couple of weeks now, PM me i'll tell you where to send the money.

I am growing out of mine too...but it is the cheeseburgers.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:47 PM »
collect it at koloseum gym
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2007, 01:28:31 PM »
now fatboye is panhandling for clen $

..pathetic..
hahahahaha, this coming from a towel head paki drug addict who takes steroids and still struggles to bench 185 and squat 225. ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2007, 01:29:38 PM »
hahahahaha, this coming from a towel head paki drug addict who takes steroids and still struggles to bench 185 and squat 225. ;D

at least i waste juice BOUGHT WITH MY OWN $  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »
YES !!!!

you looked pretty damn thick and muscular in that last pic you posted SF

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2007, 01:32:29 PM »
YES !!!!

you looked pretty damn thick and muscular in that last pic you posted SF
hahahhaa, thanks Stavee, those pics were taken before starting the drink, it's incredible, also doing some supersets and giant sets.

Alex23

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »

Hahahaha are you saying that "JUNAID A MEMON" is yet another dreamer who needs a gram of test just to get the balls to look at the bar?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »

So what's the recipe, man?
HAHA, RON.....

Dave Baran

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2007, 01:45:22 PM »
450$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2007, 01:45:48 PM »
So what's the recipe, man?
8oz. water, 8oz. grape juice, 8 grams Universal EAA's, 5 grams AST creatine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2007, 01:46:49 PM »
Hahahaha are you saying that "JUNAID A MEMON" is yet another dreamer who needs a gram of test just to get the balls to look at the bar?
hahahaha, exactly, if he didn't have a needle to put in his ass he wouldn't even train. ;D