Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88287 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #975 on: June 18, 2013, 10:04:07 PM »
As a man with thinning hair - I KNOW what allowed Lebron to take over...

he lost that headband.  He went from a man hiding under a headband to a FREE man - completely devoid of what was weighing him down.  He looked like Squidward Tenticles with that crooked ass head and fcked up line... BUT he stopped giving a fck about how he looked, and only cared about being a badass attacking the basket - points or foul, every time.

WATCH - the minute lebron shaves his head, he IS the next MJ... He will prove he gives not a single fuck.  Wearing a headband (and sometimes i wear a hat, so I know it well) is hiding and not OWNING it.  Comfy in own skin.  He had it tonight.

Hahahhaahhahahhahahhahah hahahahahhaha...I knew something like this was coming. Yes, Lebron does look like Squidward but he's owning that lumpy ass head like a boss.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #976 on: June 18, 2013, 10:07:19 PM »
Anyways Jordan is better than LeBron, that's all I care about. ;D

Spurs are junk.  And the comparisons will only intensify if Miami wins.  How the fuck they didn't put Miami away?  >:( 

Of course I didn't watch game, so I'm going by testimonials in the thread.     

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #977 on: June 18, 2013, 10:10:49 PM »
  He will show up, the Spurs are done.

They played with everything tonight, and shoulda won. Duncan won't play well, he's too old to have back to back great games. I have no interest who won, but I woulda like to see Mcgrady win a ring.

Anyways Jordan is better than LeBron, that's all I care about. ;D

Lebron has the highest pts average all time in elimination games. Better than mj. Get over it.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #978 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:30 PM »
Referees should be fucking embarrassed......

What a faked sham.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #979 on: June 18, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
Lebron has the highest pts average all time in elimination games. Better than mj. Get over it.
You think Lebron is better? ;D ;D ;D

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #980 on: June 18, 2013, 10:19:31 PM »
Spurs are junk.  And the comparisons will only intensify if Miami wins.  How the fuck they didn't put Miami away?  >:( 

Of course I didn't watch game, so I'm going by testimonials in the thread.     
You missed  a classic game, was great game minus those BS ref calls.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #981 on: June 18, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
You missed  a classic game, was great game minus those BS ref calls.

Meh, Lebron has been getting the shit hacked out of him the whole series, and not getting the friendly whistle...refs are letting them play.

And I'm "showing up" now because I was actually out with people watching the game..is that OK wiggs ?  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #982 on: June 18, 2013, 10:29:40 PM »
You think Lebron is better? ;D ;D ;D

Not what I said but numbers don't lie. Of course James doesn't have a million rings yet but is all time pts leader in elim games.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #983 on: June 18, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
As a basketball fan, I just hope for another entertaining game but won't happen.

Heat will blow the Spurs out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #984 on: June 18, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »
Spurs fucked up, they will be gassed in game 7, its a shame i wanted them to win.
there only hope is that lebron has a meltdown.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #985 on: June 18, 2013, 11:29:00 PM »
Not a Jordan fan but

MJ > kobe > lebron

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #986 on: June 19, 2013, 12:32:51 AM »
Meh, Lebron has been getting the shit hacked out of him the whole series, and not getting the friendly whistle...refs are letting them play.

^

SCC is so right    James has been hacked every time he touches the ball

Jordan and kobe got every whistle   he gets none

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #987 on: June 19, 2013, 03:42:51 AM »
They've been "letting them play" (not calling a lot of shit) all series long, there have been a lot of missed calls, perhaps the timing of them has favored Miami but I wouldn't say in raw numbers either team has gotten screwed one way or the other.

Spurs had plenty of chances to end it yesterday (e.g. grab the fucking rebound before Allen's prayer of a shot at the end of the 4th).

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #988 on: June 19, 2013, 04:24:36 AM »
They've been "letting them play" (not calling a lot of shit) all series long, there have been a lot of missed calls, perhaps the timing of them has favored Miami but I wouldn't say in raw numbers either team has gotten screwed one way or the other.

Spurs had plenty of chances to end it yesterday (e.g. grab the fucking rebound before Allen's prayer of a shot at the end of the 4th).

exactly.

even after Allen's shot Tony Parker had a chance to put it away with a shot. fast paced run n gun ball will lead to more "missed call" as they put the whistles away. Indiana played a post up style game (which I think the Spurs should have been mixed it up with), and really wore Miami down physically.

but i'm happy I won my money from that bet to make it go 7 games. cashed out my money today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #989 on: June 19, 2013, 06:22:56 AM »
Hahahhaahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha...I knew something like this was coming. Yes, Lebron does look like Squidward but he's owning that lumpy ass head like a boss.

have you seen the number?  -7 with the headband, +6 without the headband, i think.

he was a man freed of the chains of hiding MPB

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #990 on: June 19, 2013, 06:51:33 AM »
Missed free throws by ginozili and Leonard was the factor

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: June 19, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »

yep.  Bosh packed Green, no whistle there.  And Ginobli took 4 steps with that ball AND was stripped clean before any arm contact, so no foul there.

Game 7 should be bananas.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: June 19, 2013, 07:22:00 AM »
Spurs blew it, I was sure with 30 seconds left and up by 5 it was over, huge meltdown with missed free throws and letting Lebron have 2 straight 3 point attempts.But it makes for an exciting game 7 for the fans, so can't complain too much.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #993 on: June 19, 2013, 07:24:48 AM »
it didn't have to come down to Ray Allen saving the Heat Asses in the best possible way.....Miami need to avoid their worst nightmare, don't be down 15 points going into the 4th quarter......Parker can drop a bomb at any time and it's hard to contain him sometime....anyway, David Stern got what he was dreaming about, a Finals Game 7 as his last Finals as Commissioner and oh, floor seats are going for as much as $10,000 and the ratings are predicted to be higher than the Lakers-Celtics 2009 game 7 finals

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #994 on: June 19, 2013, 07:27:04 AM »
Where to start.

1. Why wasn't Parker on the floor at the end of OT but Duncan was?  They needed a 3 pointer to tie, only enough time for 1 shot, no rebounds, I don't get it.

2. Spurs up by 5, 28 seconds to go to win the Championship and their best defender Duncan is on the bench but Ginobli was on the floor?  Don't you want your starters on the floor in this situation when the buzzer goes off to celebrate?

3. The chemistry with Wade and James on the floor together still sucks.  James and Chalmers were going off on their 4th quarter run.  8-0, seize the lead, Spurs on the ropes then with 3 minutes left Wade comes in and they sit Chalmers and the whole chemistry is thrown off, Spurs go on their run to go up by 5.   Chalmers had a key steal, key rebound, some points.  Why sit him?

4. Lebron, kudos man.  That is what you are supposed to do in the finals.  Take the fucker over.

5. Ginobli crying for a foul looked more like Barry Sanders running through the o-line with 5 steps.  9 times out of 10 he would probably get the call at home, but on the road I'm glad the refs didn't blow the whistle.

6. Ray Allen has the most purest shot.  The way he just jumps up like a gazelle and hits that shot.  Pure shooting at its finest.  Only other player close to this is Stephan Curry.

7. Bosh belly checked green then slammed the ball.  but Green also was in motion moving up and Bosh hit all ball, kind of a rough play.

8. Speaking of Bosh, he stepped up HUGE in the 4th and OT.  Was a defensive force.  he was getting owned by Duncan all game but stood up when it counted.

9. MIAMI fans.  FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  Did you see the video of all the fans leaving with 30 seconds left, then some Taxi drivers outside where yelling WTF!!  The Heat just tied and they all tried running back up the stairs to get into the stadium but they wouldn't let them in.  lol.  Fucking HATE Miami fans.  Worst in the league.

10.  Game 7, as Epic as I hope it will be is going to be lame like game 7 of Pacers vs. Heat.

Nah, each getting 1 and a 5 point lead wasn't the factor.  Sitting Duncan and letting Bosh control the boards at the end was.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: June 19, 2013, 07:36:47 AM »
Spurs were tired.  Parker was on the bench for most of OT, just looking like he was fighting for breath. 

Age caught them.  Parker was out of control in that final shot in regulation.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #996 on: June 19, 2013, 07:38:34 AM »
This!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: June 19, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »

9. MIAMI fans.  FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  Did you see the video of all the fans leaving with 30 seconds left, then some Taxi drivers outside where yelling WTF!!  The Heat just tied and they all tried running back up the stairs to get into the stadium but they wouldn't let them in.  lol.  Fucking HATE Miami fans.  Worst in the league.

the stadium was covered in a swarthy blanket of smuggish cubans  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: June 19, 2013, 07:43:22 AM »
This!

NJ never faced a finals elimination game.  he was better than that lol

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #999 on: June 19, 2013, 07:43:55 AM »
The Headband will be gone for game 7! His mind has been freed, it was pulling negative forces! Gone forever!