Author Topic: Thirsting for an Answer  (Read 5064 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Thirsting for an Answer
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:37:44 AM »
At last night's debate, we saw the essence of The Romney-Ryan Strategy: doubling down on widely, repeatedly debunked attacks.
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Thirsting for an Answer
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:42:07 PM »
At last night's debate, we saw the essence of The Romney-Ryan Strategy: doubling down on widely, repeatedly debunked attacks.

At last night's debate, we saw Biden make a fool of himself. And with three of four post-debate polls, giving Ryan the nod, that's pretty much been confirmed.

Most laughable of all is none of Biden's buffoonery has helped Obama recover from that @$$-beating he took one bit, as he's plunging in the polls, to the point where four major states that were once "lean Obama" have now gone "toss-up".

A Suffolk polling company is pulling chocks, claiming Obama has pretty much lost Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »
At last night's debate, we saw Biden make a fool of himself. And with three of four post-debate polls, giving Ryan the nod, that's pretty much been confirmed.

Most laughable of all is none of Biden's buffoonery has helped Obama recover from that @$$-beating he took one bit, as he's plunging in the polls, to the point where four major states that were once "lean Obama" have now gone "toss-up".

A Suffolk polling company is pulling chocks, claiming Obama has pretty much lost Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Settle down, it's still early. You prob thought GB was gonna beat IND last week to when they were up 21-3, and whoever has the lead here is nowhere near as far ahead...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 12:47:24 PM »
ceo with 7000 workers says if obama wins there will be lay-offs. :( :( :( :( :(
F

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:23 PM »
Settle down, it's still early. You prob thought GB was gonna beat IND last week to when they were up 21-3, and whoever has the lead here is nowhere near as far ahead...

I don't care about either the Packers or the Colts. And, last time I checked, it was the liberals who have been trying FOR MONTHS to proclaim that this race is over and Obama has it locked.

That was the narrative.....BEFORE the first presidential debate. Once Romney slapped the lips off Obama's face, the complexion completely changed. Biden has done ZILCH to change that, as evidence by Obama's plunging poll numbers (state and nationwide). Same goes for those bogus unemployment numbers.

If he doesn't get it in gear for at least one of the next debates, if Romney dismembers him AGAIN, it could be all over but the crying for Team Obama.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:30 PM »

democrats=political party with bad ideas. republican party=  no ideas these words were never truer. why do we have to choose the lesser of two evils . where have you gone FDR..... ;D ;D ;D
F

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 12:59:47 PM »
I don't care about either the Packers or the Colts. And, last time I checked, it was the liberals who have been trying FOR MONTHS to proclaim that this race is over and Obama has it locked.

That was the narrative.....BEFORE the first presidential debate. Once Romney slapped the lips off Obama's face, the complexion completely changed. Biden has done ZILCH to change that, as evidence by Obama's plunging poll numbers (state and nationwide). Same goes for those bogus unemployment numbers.

If he doesn't get it in gear for at least one of the next debates, if Romney dismembers him AGAIN, it could be all over but the crying for Team Obama.

Sorry you only support "winning campaigns" and support the 1-3 bucs :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 11:25:30 PM »
democrats=political party with bad ideas. republican party=  no ideas these words were never truer. why do we have to choose the lesser of two evils . where have you gone FDR..... ;D ;D ;D
The same issues FDR championed in his time are STILL being championed by today's democrat party. The repubes are the party looking to dismantle Social Security and other programs of The New Deal.

So in essence, your first statement was nonsensical and subsequently contradicted by your admiration of FDR.
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 11:30:01 PM »
The same issues FDR championed in his time are STILL being championed by today's democrat party. The repubes are the party looking to dismlantle Social Security and other programs of The New Deal.

So in essence, your first statement was nonsensical and subsequently contradicted by your admiration of FDR.

Who do you and tbombz insist making political asses of yourselves?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 11:44:05 PM »

Yea...i was watchign CNN at the gym and it was funny to see Anderson Cooper talk about how Obama is now at danger loosing his strong swing states, Pennsylvania, Michigan and etc...
all drugs - TPPIIP

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
Who do you and tbombz insist making political asses of yourselves?
::)
When will you realize that I have no interest in having my IQ lowered by communicating with someone as dumb as yourself?

Whenever you see me post, Coach? Please do me a favor and go THAT way.  ::)
!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 12:39:29 AM »
When will you realize that I have no interest in having my IQ lowered by communicating with someone as dumb as yourself?

Whenever you see me post, Coach? Please do me a favor and go THAT way.  ::)

Serious question? Nothing to do with politics, why are u so hostile? U seem to have so much frustration and anger built up.

Relax and chill its not so serious

In before the name calling..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 12:46:39 AM »
Serious question? Nothing to do with politics, why are u so hostile? U seem to have so much frustration and anger built up.

Thanks for sharing, bro!

Now FUCK OFF.  :-*
!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 12:53:08 AM »
Thanks for sharing, bro!

Now FUCK OFF.  :-*

Guess I struck a nerve  :-\

Times are tough I completely understand my negro friend

Dallas Cowboys aren't doing too good...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 01:01:20 AM »

Guess I struck a nerve  :-\

Times are tough I completely understand my negro friend

Dallas Cowboys aren't doing too good...
LOL
Not even remotely, cracker. And we are not "friends".
YOU are the one under the mistaken impression that I am "angry", when nothing could be further from the truth.  ;)

I don't take this board particularly seriously at all...certainly not enough to affect my mood. I pretty much react to the stupidity I read here the same way Biden reacted to Ryan's lies during their debate. I find it all funny as hell.

!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »

# owned, McKay taking his ball and going home again... :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 02:37:17 AM »

fuck off with your thirsting for an answer bitch

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 03:33:54 AM »
fuck off with your thirsting for an answer bitch
LOL
You seem like a highly evolved human being.  ::)
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 04:08:02 AM »

Because he can't defend his cut and paste propaganda no matter how many times he's been proven wrong. Personally, I seriously don't think he even understands what he posts,hes just that ignorant.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 05:06:15 AM »
Has anyone else tried the Candy Corn flavored Oreos?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 08:57:41 AM »

You just had to go there and pick on my BUCS.  ;D

Yea...i was watchign CNN at the gym and it was funny to see Anderson Cooper talk about how Obama is now at danger loosing his strong swing states, Pennsylvania, Michigan and etc...

According to RCP, he already has. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire have all been moved from "Leans Obama" to "Toss-up", dropping he EC count to 201 to Romney's 181.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 09:02:32 AM »
Has anyone else tried the Candy Corn flavored Oreos?

sounds great

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 09:14:36 AM »

Whenever you see me post, Coach? Please do me a favor and go THAT way.  ::)

You do not have any friends that don't wear dashikis day and night and spout off about "black superiority" and other, do you? 

You are lost in hate.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 12:44:52 PM »
You just had to go there and pick on my BUCS.  ;D

According to RCP, he already has. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire have all been moved from "Leans Obama" to "Toss-up", dropping he EC count to 201 to Romney's 181.

Had to use the word "campaign" as well ;D haha

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 12:51:52 PM »
The same issues FDR championed in his time are STILL being championed by today's democrat party. The repubes are the party looking to dismantle Social Security and other programs of The New Deal.

are you comparing obama to fdr? :( :( :( :( :(
F