Author Topic: Is bleeding normal during injections?  (Read 4661 times)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Is bleeding normal during injections?
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:27:05 PM »
Just yesterday I started using 3cc/ml syringes w/needles and the needle is about 11/2 inches long.  I just love the way it goes in mmm just feels so good.  Prior to this I was using the insulin syringes.  By using these bigger syringes I've noticed I don't get those swellings but I end up bleeding.  Is the bleeding normal?  Or will it go away as the body gets used to getting injected by long needles? Or am I just injecting in the wrong places on my butt?  I have a fat ass so it can handle the long needles easily.

theheman

• Getbig III
Re: Is bleeding normal during injections?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:26 PM »
BustinAss thanks for the reply.  Too bad the body bleeding won't adjust to my injections.  Then bleeding I shall endure.  I would use slin pins but it takes so long to fill the syringe up and it causes swelling.  The long needle doesn't cause swelling that's one reason I like it and plus Gh15 says you have to love injecting and I like that feeling of the needle going that far in.  I know it sounds crazy but there's gotta' be a little hint of craziness to go through injecting everyday of your life.  You might as well enjoy it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
Just yesterday I started using 3cc/ml syringes w/needles and the needle is about 11/2 inches long.  I just love the way it goes in mmm just feels so good.  Prior to this I was using the insulin syringes.  By using these bigger syringes I've noticed I don't get those swellings but I end up bleeding.  Is the bleeding normal?  Or will it go away as the body gets used to getting injected by long needles? Or am I just injecting in the wrong places on my butt?  I have a fat ass so it can handle the long needles easily.

Do you take blood thinners? Even aspirin will cause bleeding.

Hold pressure on the injection site for at least a minute to help with the bleeding.

What gauge syringe are you using? The larger the gauge the bigger the hole you make and the more apt you are to bleed.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:19:49 AM »
Lately i've had this same 'problem', i inject into the right places and let the needle stay in the muscle for a while and when i pull it out there's much more blood than before, makes no sense to me... + I only pin once a week and 1,5 ml/cc...

??? ??? ???
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

theheman

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 08:19:50 AM »
What gauge syringe are you using?

It is 23G X 11/2 inches.  I don't use any blood thinners or anything. 

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 08:39:14 AM »
Lately i've had this same 'problem', i inject into the right places and let the needle stay in the muscle for a while and when i pull it out there's much more blood than before, makes no sense to me... + I only pin once a week and 1,5 ml/cc...

??? ??? ???

it does it to me also when I pin too much at the same place

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 11:00:52 AM »
I just pinned right now and the blood started coming out like it never has before. I aspirated and everything but I'm blaming this on the oral turinabol(thins blood) since I've been on it now for 3 weeks....yesterday I noticed a little nose bleed too.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 11:27:30 AM »
  I just love the way it goes in mmm just feels so good.

LMAO I've been doing this for years and I've never had this feeling

theheman

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »
LMAO I've been doing this for years and I've never had this feeling
Remember you have to make love to the needle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
It is 23G X 11/2 inches.  I don't use any blood thinners or anything. 

Well then, maybe you're just a "bleeder". I don't believe the length of the needle makes as much difference as the gauge. I inject with the same sized needle (length and gauge) as you do. Occasionally and moreso when I inject in my glutes the injection site bleeds a little. Like I suggested, have a cotton swab with alcohol on it ready to slap over the injection spot as soon as you pull the syringe out. Hold it there for a minute or two and you should be fine. A tiny amount of blood often looks like a lot to some people.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 11:45:00 AM »
it does it to me also when I pin too much at the same place

Of course, but there's anywhere from 2-4 weeks before i hit the same spot, that's why i wonder... Maybe it's scar tissue, i've been pinning for 8 years. BUT even that doesn't make sense since the only place where there's almost no bleeding is delts and i've pinned those more than anything else... Maybe the other muscles/me haven't been relaxed enough lately for pinning? Anyway i just hope i'm not loosing gear.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 12:00:26 PM »
When I've bled, I've had the same concern about losing some of the testosterone I've just injected.

Have you considered injecting in your thigh? I find I have less bleeding there than when I inject in my ass.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 12:10:16 PM »
Ive had blood squirt outta me like a sprinkler, no biggie

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 12:15:09 PM »
When I've bled, I've had the same concern about losing some of the testosterone I've just injected.

Have you considered injecting in your thigh? I find I have less bleeding there than when I inject in my ass.

I used to inject my quads, but i always felt dizzy after injecting and the place was right, two separate nurses confirmed it (also, yes i aspirate). Maybe i should start again, but be extra careful and start with 0.5 cc's etc. I didn't use to bleed and my training partner rarely gets even a drop of blood NO MATTER WHERE he pins! Go figure...

Anyways thanks for the input.

Yeah, you ain't gonna die, but it's annoying and if you loose gear...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 12:16:10 PM »

Seems like a big deal to me. If you cut yourself, do you tend to bleed profusely? Like I said, maybe you are a bleeder. Another thing, do you aspirate before injecting. You could be hitting a vein. And lastly, if you wiggle the syringe around you are doing additional dammage to the tissues and possibly increasing the chance of bleeding.

One thing I noticed when injecting in my glutes was that it is harder for me to see what I am doing and so I don't think the injection is as "clean" as when I inject in my thighs.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 12:19:29 PM »
One thing I noticed when injecting in my glutes was that it is harder for me to see what I am doing and so I don't think the injection is as "clean" as when I inject in my thighs.

Very true, that's why i like delts more than glutes.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
Seems like a big deal to me. If you cut yourself, do you tend to bleed profusely? Like I said, maybe you are a bleeder. Another thing, do you aspirate before injecting. You could be hitting a vein. And lastly, if you wiggle the syringe around you are doing additional dammage to the tissues and possibly increasing the chance of bleeding.

Well if it happened every time I wouldnt be happy.  Its only happened a few times were its shot out like that, the other times, likely 30 to 40% of the time a few drops come out after pinning glutes, delts rarely, maybe a few drops here and there, same with quads.  No biggie.  We go through veins all the time with IM injections.  Lots of vessels in the muscle.

I dont bleed any more than anyone else when cut.  Yes I do aspirate, but just because you do not have return doesnt mean you wont have blood come out in the end.  You may have already hit the vein on the way in.  Aspirating only draws blood from where the needle is at that period of time.  

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »
i inject glutes only and use 2 different spots (center butt cheek, outer butt cheek or otherwise known as "hip").

i only use 18 gauge 1.5 inch, and rarely do they bleed. however i have been injecting for a very long time now and you kind of figure out where your bad spots are over time and you learn to avoid them (i know there is one spot on my ass that becomes  gusher when injected into... i have avoided that spot for the last few years.)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 06:34:42 PM »
i inject glutes only and use 2 different spots (center butt cheek, outer butt cheek or otherwise known as "hip").

i only use 18 gauge 1.5 inch, and rarely do they bleed. however i have been injecting for a very long time now and you kind of figure out where your bad spots are over time and you learn to avoid them (i know there is one spot on my ass that becomes  gusher when injected into... i have avoided that spot for the last few years.)

Wow, an 18 gauge! I'm impressed. That's one hulking needle. I fill the syringe using an 18 gauge needle.....but being a softy, I change it out for a 23 gauge to inject.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
Wow, an 18 gauge! I'm impressed. That's one hulking needle. I fill the syringe using an 18 gauge needle.....but being a softy, I change it out for a 23 gauge to inject.

believe it or not, i get much more pain from using small needles such as a 23 gauge or a 25 gauge than i do from an 18 gauge, especially if we are talking about glute injects.

i hate nothing in life more than shooting 3 CC out of a 25 gauge, and the process taking 15 minutes.

however, i love shooting with the 18 gauge. you control the speed that the oil comes out. obviously you should inject at a somewhat slow pace so the oil spreads or whatever bro science has dictated us to do, but i like that i can get a quick 1 cc shot in in under 1 second if i so choose.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
believe it or not, i get much more pain from using small needles such as a 23 gauge or a 25 gauge than i do from an 18 gauge, especially if we are talking about glute injects.

i hate nothing in life more than shooting 3 CC out of a 25 gauge, and the process taking 15 minutes.

however, i love shooting with the 18 gauge. you control the speed that the oil comes out. obviously you should inject at a somewhat slow pace so the oil spreads or whatever bro science has dictated us to do, but i like that i can get a quick 1 cc shot in in under 1 second if i so choose.

Well your right, it takes a bit of pressure and some time to get test cyp out of a 23 gauge needle and into one's flesh. Originally, my doc recommended I use a 21 gauge needle which works better. I am about out of syringes. Perhaps I go back to the 21 gauge and see how it feels. It probably makes a difference that I am only injecting 150 mg.

theheman

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 11:19:14 PM »
The same thing happened to me just right now.  What I'll try is not poking the needle all the way in.  It's just so inconvenient to bleed all over the floor then have to clean it all up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 11:32:20 PM »
The same thing happened to me just right now.  What I'll try is not poking the needle all the way in.  It's just so inconvenient to bleed all over the floor then have to clean it all up.

You can say that again. One time I had blood running down my leg onto the floor, which is carpeted. Before I even noticed it, the blood had made quite a mess. After that, I just assumed it would bleed so I slap on the cotton ball and hold it there for awhile to stop the blood. My excuse for bleeding is that I take a baby aspirin every night before hitting the sack.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »
I don't bleed often from 23g 1 1/2 inch for some reason but like someone already said the bigger the needle the better chance of stabbing a vein

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 11:26:19 AM »
Today i used a bigger pin 22g 1,5 inch since i ran out of 23g 1 inches and not a one single drop of blood...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG